First Prev
of 3
Next Last
210 Mexican

San Diego, CA

#44 Aug 11, 2014
The little wh*re had it coming. Me and my homies used to plow her every night after getting her high.
Phxman83

United States

#45 Oct 18, 2014
This girl mallory was my little sister and as her older brother I didn't know her addiction was as bad as it was. I am very disappointed in her for this fact but nonetheless I still love her and miss her every day. She overdosed on a concoction of two drugs.The way she died was not due to her self but to the neglect of others around her she'll never be forgotten and my family will never stop seeking justice for what happened. We as a family have become stronger and trying now to help other families that are going through the same thing before it's too late.
Phxman83

United States

#46 Oct 18, 2014
210 Mexican wrote:
The little wh*re had it coming. Me and my homies used to plow her every night after getting her high.
if you think so bring it on come say to my face you and all your friends and I'll put you in an early grave do you have a prom with that come find me in north Phoenix
Justin Conner
Phxman83

Gilbert, AZ

#47 Oct 19, 2014
Abc wrote:
<quoted text>
If she didn't OD how did she die? I did know her and I've been trying to find out how she passed without being insensitive to her family. I honestly just want to know what happened to her. She was a beautiful and amazing person.
The San Antonio Police Department said that it was negligent homicide but they're still trying to prove that due to the fact that the bitch and people she was associated with in San Antonio deserve the same thing she got so anybody else wants to start calling shit out on her older brother Justin I live in north Phoenix what now
210 Mexican loser

Wakeman, OH

#48 Feb 11, 2015
210 Mexican wrote:
Why would you comment on this Mexican? Just because you get high and plow all your dirty Mexican buddies doesn't mean you can comment on a post. I seen, The video where you get plowed by the donkey in tj maybe you should stick to that.
Clown Car Johnny

San Diego, CA

#49 Feb 11, 2015
210 Mexican wrote:
You are why everyone hates beaners. You know nothing, and you talk shit like you do. If you had the balls to come out from behind the computer, I'd cave your greasy, filthy, pock-marked, brown face in. Same to all of you coward beaners. Step on up and get your cabeza cracked.
Little Johnny Da Master

Houston, TX

#50 Feb 11, 2015
Clown Car Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are why everyone hates beaners. You know nothing, and you talk shit like you do. If you had the balls to come out from behind the computer, I'd cave your greasy, filthy, pock-marked, brown face in. Same to all of you coward beaners. Step on up and get your cabeza cracked.
You again threatening people ? Good lord lol
Do not be calling out if you can't back up your shit.
I call you out and you made excuses lol yeah you scared.
Second because one idiot makes a very sad comment about that poor girl, how can you say that's why people hate Latinos.
So because of Charles Manson Andrea Yates or Susan Smith just to name a few, should I hate all whites ?
Pinche chavalo mocoso lol
Cabrone

Pasadena, TX

#51 Feb 11, 2015
Little Johnny Da Master wrote:
<quoted text>You again threatening people ? Good lord lol
Second because one idiot makes a very sad comment about that poor girl, how can you say that's why people hate Latinos.
So because of Charles Manson Andrea Yates or Susan Smith just to name a few, should I hate all whites ?
It's obvious from all your posts you are a racist and hate whites.
Clown Car Johnny

San Diego, CA

#52 Feb 11, 2015
<quoted text>You again threatening people ? Good lord lol
Uh...you must have me confused with someone else. You called someone else out. There is more than one white person posting here, marción.

You're last comment means nothing to me, because you absolutely did the same thing. You went on a freak-show rampage and professed your hatred for all whites because of some posts you read on here. How is that any different? It's not.

Unless, of course, you're going to pull that "I hate crackers, not white people" nonsense. At which point, I'd redirect you to this post which states "beaners" - not Mexicans, not Latinos.

You're no different, and you're no better. So stop with your nonsense.
Little Johnny Da Master

Houston, TX

#53 Feb 11, 2015
Cabrone wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious from all your posts you are a racist and hate whites.
if you want to think that way more power to you lol
Clown Car Johnny

San Diego, CA

#54 Feb 11, 2015
<quoted text>if you want to think that way more power to you lol
He never said he wanted to think that way. It's exactly what you showed everyone. Don't try to backtrack now and act like you're not really a racist turd.
Little Johnny Da Master

Houston, TX

#55 Feb 11, 2015
Clown Car Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
He never said he wanted to think that way. It's exactly what you showed everyone. Don't try to backtrack now and act like you're not really a racist turd.
Are you having a bad day ? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISAAC MENDEZ OF SAN ANTONIO 1940s (Mar '10) 22 min beatricezuniga 6
narcos/bars (Jan '13) 43 min citizen210 26
News Candlelight vigil to honor lives lost in 1998 f... (Oct '08) 1 hr nicolezuniga 2
I give to you..MIND CONTROL! 2 hr So Gross 24
News Cinco de Mayo 4 hr Whiny1 1
I am a young beautiful white women looking for ... 5 hr Barbie 1
BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeous black man (Jun '12) 5 hr I would love to m... 378
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]