San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

noname123 wrote:
champ is right, she did overdose. I did know her, and I didn't find out till a few days ago what really happen. this thread should be over now.
Hi again chump. Nice screen name change again. It has not been released but should be soon. Had it been released everyone wood know. Good try chump!!
Pam

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

I probably wouldn't announce it if my daughter died of an overdose, but if the family did all this speculation wouldn't be happening. But really, what does it matter, a young girl is dead and her family is heartbroken.
Sad story

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

A police officer friend told me that she was drugged, raped and murdered. I hope they catch that piece of shit! RIP Mallory
Chumpion

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Ok... Regardless of what happened, the chump play on Champ's username is pretty weak. It doesn't convince me that Mallory did NOT overdose when all the evidence is pointing in that direction.
Sarah

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Chumpion wrote:
Ok... Regardless of what happened, the chump play on Champ's username is pretty weak. It doesn't convince me that Mallory did NOT overdose when all the evidence is pointing in that direction.
Get over yourself! Lynn didn't convince you? Who are YOU??? Didn't sound like she was trying, or had to, or even cares to convince you. It also sounds like one or two people keep changing names and keep trying to trash someone who can't defend themselves. I can tell you that champ is not in the. " know" and just by continuously saying overdose as a cold hard fact makes him sound like he has an agenda. Also makes him sound like a jerk who, for whatever reason, seems very happy to keep posting this incorrect information. So much so, it sounds like he keeps changing his user name in an effort to keep posting. That actually is what is weak!!
Rebecca

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

what did she overdose on?
Rebecca

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

If she was drugged raped and murdered the public would have been notified
Suicide

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

She committed suicide
Suicide

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Just to clarify, they played "Why" by R. Flatts at her service in Arizona and the only reason you use that song is to express the confusion around a suicide. There is no other reason.
Anonymous

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

I think she did overdose on heiron but don't think she meant to she was happy
Anonymous

Cedar Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Cousin

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

It's strange to see all you people talking about my family as if you know everything. It's also a little upsetting how you all talk about my amazing cousin as if she is a topic of debate, to be argued about. She was a beautiful person, she was a sister, and I miss her. The way she died is no ones business but my family's. I understand the curiosity however. But it still isn't something I want to find people talking about all over the internet. It opens wounds I'm trying to mend. Mallory is my favorite person in the entire world and she had a smile that could make anyone happy to see.
Cousin

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

It's strange to see all you people talking about my family as if you know everything. It's also a little upsetting how you all talk about my amazing cousin as if she is a topic of debate, to be argued about. She was a beautiful person, she was a sister, and I miss her. The way she died is no ones business but my family's. I understand the curiosity however. But it still isn't something I want to find people talking about all over the internet. It opens wounds I'm trying to mend. Mallory is my favorite person in the entire world and she had a smile that could make anyone happy to see. But let me make something very clear. She did not commit suicide.
Cousin

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

It's strange to see all you people talking about my family as if you know everything. It's also a little upsetting how you all talk about my amazing cousin as if she is a topic of debate, to be argued about. She was a beautiful person, she was a sister to me, and I miss her. The way she died is no one's business but my family'. However, I do understand the curiosity. But it still isn't something I want to find people talking about all over the internet. It opebs wounds I'm trying to mend. Mallory is my favorite person in the entire world. She had a smile that could make anyone smile and she was happy. But let me make something very clear; she did not commit suicide.
Cousin

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

My cousin did not commit suicide. Don't talk about her like you know.
Cousin

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Suicide wrote:
She committed suicide
She didn't.
Cousin

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Suicide wrote:
Just to clarify, they played "Why" by R. Flatts at her service in Arizona and the only reason you use that song is to express the confusion around a suicide. There is no other reason.
You sure about that? It might just be me, but sad songs are sad songs that people relate to. She did not kill herself, we played that song for us, not to express confusion of a suicide. She didn't do that. There are always more reasons and basing someone's cause of death from a song played at her funeral is insulting and ridiculous.
stand tall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Didn't know this angel but god bless y'all, i agree its time for healing for her love ones people let this family mend this is so wrong
Cousin

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Mar 22

One more thing, she didn't overdose on heroin.
Abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Mar 24

Cousin wrote:
One more thing, she didn't overdose on heroin.
If she didn't OD how did she die? I did know her and I've been trying to find out how she passed without being insensitive to her family. I honestly just want to know what happened to her. She was a beautiful and amazing person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Search the Bandera Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anglos: Largest recepients of welfare. Who knew? (May '11) 1 hr Imbecile Nation 22
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Blah 20,356
I met You outside Guene Hall 1 hr Imbecile Nation 6
Why are Mexicans so lazy (Apr '13) 4 hr Get real 164
Keep America Beautiful: Eliminate White Trash C... (Apr '12) 4 hr James 19
Attn: Beanies going to Fiesta 4 hr James 4
Fiesta 2012: City prepares for influx of white ... (Apr '12) 4 hr Albert D 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••