First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LEO

Ashburn, VA

#21 Oct 14, 2012
Gordon real name wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be be liberal scum sucker here. I went to the Houston Democrat Headquarters and could not find the above mentioned plaque, are you the lair or did you just repeat the montra like all of Obamas minions do and repeated what you were told to say? Both John and Janna at one time were Democrats, so was Ronald Reagan.
What is with all the reference to the failed obama?
The above mentioned plaque was shown in a "local rag" as you put it and yes LIAR it is there and it notes her help with the Obama campaign--LIAR.
From Lindig's linked in page:
•Personal Website
"my name is on a plaque for some award I got because I ran for judge as a Democrat in Houston" LIAR.
Then she says she didn't know her name was on the plaque. LIAR
Anyone can change parties I agree but when you are a life long democrat and change to run for office in Bandera County, a Republican County, then you become a stinking liberal RINO and you know it LIAR.
LEO

Ashburn, VA

#22 Oct 30, 2012
Gordon real name wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be be liberal scum sucker here. I went to the Houston Democrat Headquarters and could not find the above mentioned plaque, are you the lair or did you just repeat the montra like all of Obamas minions do and repeated what you were told to say? Both John and Janna at one time were Democrats, so was Ronald Reagan.
Well how about it LIAR? You need someone to take to Houston to see the plaque with lindig's name on it or what.
I saw the plaque fool so you can stop pretending it is just in my mind.
You are the LIAR here!

Since: Oct 12

San Antonio, TX

#23 Nov 2, 2012
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
So s sheriff's investigator gives you something that is illegal for you to have much less give to an attorney with an ax to grind against Payne and he has already filed suit so that makes it OK.
Lindig needs her butt prosecuted not for receiving the information but for giving it to God know who.
This was not "public knowlege" when Lindig was gining it out and the names are still not public.
You must be one of the lindig girls right.
What was illegal? Steve is not grinding any axes, He is trying to get justice for a little girl who was brutally RAPED by one boy while being held down by 2 of his friends. Our County Attorney who is paid by the citizens of Bandera County and the State of Texas to prosecute wrong doers, found it was more important to inform his private client what the Sherriffs Department knew about the Rape then getting justice. Are you the Rapes or are you his father?

San Antonio, TX

#24 Nov 2, 2012
What
LEO

Ashburn, VA

#25 Nov 2, 2012
Gordon real name wrote:
<quoted text>
What was illegal? Steve is not grinding any axes, He is trying to get justice for a little girl who was brutally RAPED by one boy while being held down by 2 of his friends. Our County Attorney who is paid by the citizens of Bandera County and the State of Texas to prosecute wrong doers, found it was more important to inform his private client what the Sherriffs Department knew about the Rape then getting justice. Are you the Rapes or are you his father?
July 19, 2012 Courier:
Investigation not derailed

According to Shaunessy's motion to dismiss, filed in the 216th District Court on Friday, July 13, the claims of Schaefer's client are based entirely on the assertion that Payne's action interfered with or inhibited the BCSO investigation into Joan Doe's allegations that she was sexually assaulted.

However, in a sworn statement, BCSO Cpl. Cherie Green, lead investigator in the sexual assault complaint, testified that Payne did not manipulate or inhibit her investigation and that his actions failed to interfere with her investigation.

When asked specifically if she believed Payne had attempted to interfere with her investigation to assist his private practice client, Green replied, "I do not." She later added, "I never thought that he was trying to hurt my case."

In her sworn statement, the veteran law enforcement officer also stated she did not believe Payne committed any ethical or criminal violations."

Gosh it seems the lead investigator on the rape case doesn't even come close to your hateful rant here.
Do you know what slander and libel are all about? You are there you know.
Now maybe an apology for your outright biased lies you posted here.

No I am not the "rapes" or his father fool, but I am beginning to believe you are lindig or one of the sisters with all these lies you are posting.
LEO

Ashburn, VA

#26 Nov 2, 2012
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how about it LIAR? You need someone to take to Houston to see the plaque with lindig's name on it or what.
I saw the plaque fool so you can stop pretending it is just in my mind.
You are the LIAR here!
Hey gordo you forgot to adress the plaque.
Are you just admitting you are a LIAR and lied about the plaque?
Funny how you just shut up when caught in a lie, LIAR .
LEO

Portland, OR

#27 Nov 9, 2012
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
July 19, 2012 Courier:
According to Shaunessy's motion to dismiss, filed in the 216th District Court on Friday, July 13, the claims of Schaefer's client are based entirely on the assertion that Payne's action interfered with or inhibited the BCSO investigation into Joan Doe's allegations that she was sexually assaulted.
However, in a sworn statement, BCSO Cpl. Cherie Green, lead investigator in the sexual assault complaint, testified that Payne did not manipulate or inhibit her investigation and that his actions failed to interfere with her investigation.
When asked specifically if she believed Payne had attempted to interfere with her investigation to assist his private practice client, Green replied, "I do not." She later added, "I never thought that he was trying to hurt my case."
In her sworn statement, the veteran law enforcement officer also stated she did not believe Payne committed any ethical or criminal violations."
Gosh it seems the lead investigator on the rape case doesn't even come close to your hateful rant here.
No I am not the "rapes" or his father fool, but I am beginning to believe you are lindig or one of the sisters with all these lies you are posting.
Looks like your version of the story doesn't agree with sworn testimony Gordon.
I figured as big as your mouth was you would surely adress my post since it makes you out to be the LIAR.
In this day and age you can't just go around smearing good people with nothing but LIES and expect to get away with it.
Apology please LIAR.

San Antonio, TX

#28 Nov 12, 2012
Ask John what the outcome of the State Bar's Investigation was. They are keeping it private so you know he was not exonerated.
HANK

Boerne, TX

#29 Nov 12, 2012
Gordon real name wrote:
Ask John what the outcome of the State Bar's Investigation was. They are keeping it private so you know he was not exonerated.
The only thing I know about you is you hate Mr. Payne.
So your man won why all this libel and slander?
Did your man ever explain the plaque in the democratic headquarter in Houston.
Ahh I understand, "keeping it private so you know he was not exonerated". uh I mean her-----is that right?
What do you say about the sworn statements that Mr. Payne didn't cause any problem with investigator Green's investigation?
LEO

Ashburn, VA

#30 Nov 12, 2012
Gordon real name wrote:
Let me ask again:
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
July 19, 2012 Courier:
ball_starter

United States

#31 Nov 18, 2012
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask again:
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
July 19, 2012 Courier:
So why is Payne settling out of court admitting wrongdoing?
LEO

United States

#32 Nov 18, 2012
ball_starter wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is Payne settling out of court admitting wrongdoing?
Well you had to have seen the investigators sworn testimony right?
It plainly says Mr. Payne didn't do anything wrong. You read that right?
Now for the settlement as a County elected Official Mr. Payne is represented by TAC. Texas Association of Counties.
When TAC says setle you have no choice.
If the poor people feel so put upon why are they settling for $2500.00? A small fee for sure.
Now for admitting wrong doing, TAC will never give any settlment without the stipulation specifically not admitting any wrong doing.
The sheriff's investigator has sworn Mr. Payne did not interfere with her investigation so why are you hell bent to make this something it is not? Payne prosecuted you for something in the past?
Just askin'.
Asia

Hockley, TX

#33 Nov 21, 2012
ball_starter wrote:
I thought the old City Police Dept was the dirtiest office in town, but you and your ever-present flask took the rum cake. Congrats to Janna, it's about time we had a real County Attorney, not an active alcoholic who won't prosecute DWI's, plead ignorance of the law to pad his wallet, play both sides as prosecutor and defense attorney, cost the county untold thousands in special prosecutor fees due to of conflict of interest and your private practice, and hides behind his dirty wife's skirts while she threatens to sue or file complaints about any newspaper or person she thinks is picking on her passed out husband. If he's so great Cin, why did you file for divorce from him in Harris County after he cost that county tens of thousands of dollars in half a dozen hearings to make him pay his property taxes? I'm happy that Bandera is now throwing away Houston's trash.
Pray tell us more....
HANK

United States

#34 Nov 24, 2012
Asia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell us more....
It appears ball starter has run completely out of lies and hate to spew.
Too many poster know who/what this ball starter poster is and what he is all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not go to St. Phillip's college LVN program ... 2 hr Laughing at beaners 3
News Early morning thunderstorm slams San Antonio area 2 hr Laughing at beaners 2
need good used truck 2 hr Laughing at beaners 97
Herp a Derp is losing ground against LITTLE Joh... 6 hr Si Sir Chavez 8
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 8 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 4,789
cocaine hydrochloride (May '11) 9 hr Noweezy 2
st phillip's lvn program review spring 2015 10 hr lopez 1
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]