Attn: Beanies going to Fiesta

Attn: Beanies going to Fiesta

Posted in the Bandera Forum

SA IS FILTHY

Austin, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2014
The Pawn Shops are now open..........hurry and go pawn your 1991 F-150 for beer money!
Pepito

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 15, 2014
SA IS FILTHY wrote:
The Pawn Shops are now open..........hurry and go pawn your 1991 F-150 for beer money!
Hey gringo I will pawn your wife for a burger cause that's all she's worth and your teenage daughter will be sold as a sex slave I bet you like that huh ?
James

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 15, 2014
Pepito wrote:
<quoted text>Hey gringo I will pawn your wife for a burger cause that's all she's worth and your teenage daughter will be sold as a sex slave I bet you like that huh ?
Keep driving your worn out, smoking f150 better known as the bean wagon!
James

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 15, 2014
Nothing beats our mobile homes. I need to get the flat tires on mine fixed. No work, no money, no fix.
lol

United States

#5 Apr 16, 2014
little pork and beans bennie winnes lol
James

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 16, 2014
lol wrote:
little pork and beans bennie winnes lol
Hey, us white people can't help we were shorted out on down there. Come to think of it, up there too. Ding, dong.
SA IS FILTHY

Austin, TX

#7 Apr 16, 2014
Pepito wrote:
<quoted text>Hey gringo I will pawn your wife for a burger cause that's all she's worth and your teenage daughter will be sold as a sex slave I bet you like that huh ?
LOL...your probably sitting in a wheelchair from getting shot in a gang shooting, having yoiur fat wife Helinda feed you beans through a feeding tube you greaser
filthy obese hiSPanIC

Dallas, TX

#8 Apr 16, 2014
I takie all my kyd= to HEB for free food from samples tables. They all fat like me and have green snot run down faces. I dig threw dumpsters of gringos fer my kyds clothes cuz i too stoopid to get job. Then I sell my foodstamps for beer and weed. I just your normal illegal Mehhhhhheeekin.
Teacher

San Antonio, TX

#9 Apr 16, 2014
SA IS FILTHY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...your probably sitting in a wheelchair from getting shot in a gang shooting, having yoiur fat wife Helinda feed you beans through a feeding tube you greaser
Shouldn't you be practicing your spelling? English is not a difficult language to learn. I know most white people have trouble with it, but please try harder. There's more to life than welfare.
SA IS FILTHY

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 16, 2014
filthy obese hiSPanIC wrote:
I takie all my kyd= to HEB for free food from samples tables. They all fat like me and have green snot run down faces. I dig threw dumpsters of gringos fer my kyds clothes cuz i too stoopid to get job. Then I sell my foodstamps for beer and weed. I just your normal illegal Mehhhhhheeekin.
What are you talking about? Who the hell do you think invented dumpster diving? The white man! We're stupid, can't learn English,#1 welfare recipients, gay, live with mommy and daddy forever, etc. I could go on. We sell our food stamps for meth. It's the drug of choice for white trash like me. I even live in a double wide mobile home. Mama is too obese for a single wide. She's an obese hoarder.
the truth ruth

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2014
SA IS FILTHY wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Who the hell do you think invented dumpster diving? The white man! We're stupid, can't learn English,#1 welfare recipients, gay, live with mommy and daddy forever, etc. I could go on. We sell our food stamps for meth. It's the drug of choice for white trash like me. I even live in a double wide mobile home. Mama is too obese for a single wide. She's an obese hoarder.
STOP IT!/(STOP EEEEEEET! all you crackers and sp**s suppose to get along!
Pepito

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 16, 2014
SA IS FILTHY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...your probably sitting in a wheelchair from getting shot in a gang shooting, having yoiur fat wife Helinda feed you beans through a feeding tube you greaser
the name would be Herlinda not helinda lol oh! By the way I just heard you were molested by your parents really sorry to hear that . No seriously I'm so sorry about that cause I now understand your behavior.
SA IS FILTHY

San Antonio, TX

#13 Apr 16, 2014
What's wrong with being porked by your own father? We both enjoy it because it stays in the family.
SA IS FILTHY

Austin, TX

#15 Apr 17, 2014
SA IS FILTHY wrote:
What's wrong with being porked by your own father? We both enjoy it because it stays in the family.
I really dont know how you get internet access off that corner on Zarzamora?
Chato

San Antonio, TX

#16 Apr 17, 2014
SA IS FILTHY wrote:
<quoted text>
I really dont know how you get internet access off that corner on Zarzamora?
"Zarzamora?" Let me guess: Lincoln Courts, Cassiano Homes, or San Juan. They have free tax payer paid WiFi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whine and cheese where are the crackers ? 9 min Houston 14
all mexicans are rapists and murderers 10 min Cristal 7
News SAPD: Police detective receives 3-day suspensio... (Apr '17) 29 min Cristal 11
We have a President they call... 35 min Cristal 21
I love the color pink 47 min Cristal 13
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 5 hr Spaniard 9,185
White Trash Strikes again 7 hr como chingas 31

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages