James Anthony Rubio: One of the State...

James Anthony Rubio: One of the State's 10 Most Wanted Sex Offenders Caught in Bandera

There are 1 comment on the Houston Press story from Jan 9, 2013, titled James Anthony Rubio: One of the State's 10 Most Wanted Sex Offenders Caught in Bandera. In it, Houston Press reports that:

One down, nine to go. The Texas Department of Public Safety announced that it has captured James Anthony Rubio, one of the state's 10 most wanted sex offenders, on Monday in Bandera as the result of a tip that paid $5,000 to the tipster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Press.

annonomus

Addison, TX

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I think thats really good...i know the people there are feeling safer...it just goes to show what one person can do to make a huge difference...come on now...NINE MORE TO GO LETS GET THEM AND PUT THEM WHERE THEY BELONG!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melina P Rodriguez 4 hr Rebecca 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Good farts 942
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Farting 766
Not Shocked... 5 hr The Donald 3
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr Gary Sheets 5,265
More Disgusting Beaners 8 hr Donalds Brothers 2
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Jul 27 Hank 145
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages