Do most hispanic children that live o...

Do most hispanic children that live on the west side speak spanish

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Sam gomez

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Hi, I am doing a project for one of my classes, I would like to know do most hispanic children that live on the west side speak spanish or is there some hispanic children that speak only english at home?
Mama La Verga

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2013
U want info?
Teacher

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Sam gomez wrote:
Hi, I am doing a project for one of my classes, I would like to know do most hispanic children that live on the west side speak spanish or is there some hispanic children that speak only english at home?
What difference does it make where they live? I have a suggestion for you. Work on your grammar composition, and, punctuation. What part of town do you live on? LOL!
goodygoody

Aurora, CO

#4 Oct 12, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make where they live? I have a suggestion for you. Work on your grammar composition, and, punctuation. What part of town do you live on? LOL!
They don't speak Spanish. They speak TexMex. And yes they learn TexMex before they learn English, but most never learn English, that's why San Antonio is a wasteland.
Hell No

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 12, 2013
goodygoody wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't speak Spanish. They speak TexMex. And yes they learn TexMex before they learn English, but most never learn English like stupid gringos, that's why San Antonio is a wasteland full of white trash Crackers.
You must be referring to all the white trash posting on Topix that can't spell, punctuate, use proper grammar. What's up with that? This is America! Too much inbreeding? That is what white folks are known for. Case closed.

How many languages do you speak fluently? Pendejo!
Serrano Red

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2013
mexicans cannot learn american english all they can do is have illegal babies
Gregg

San Antonio, TX

#7 Oct 12, 2013
Hell No wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to all the white trash posting on Topix that can't spell, punctuate, use proper grammar. What's up with that? This is America! Too much inbreeding? That is what white folks are known for. Case closed.
How many languages do you speak fluently? Pendejo!
Too bad you can't speak proper Spanish or English. Now that shows you're twice as dumb!
Bell No

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Gregg wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you can't speak proper Spanish or English. Now that shows you're twice as dumb!
En realidad, Inglés y Español. Ahora,¿cuál es tu excusa? Basura blanca. Gringo mendigo. Ahora, ve a esconderse en su casa móvil.
Bell No

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Gregg wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, "speak"? I had no idea one could speak on Topix? Rather, they post comments. Now, that's just plain stupidity on your part. Although It's expected from white trash inbreds like you. Learn English pendejo! This is America. No point in asking if you're multilingual. LMAO!!!
Andrew

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Bell No wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, "speak"? I had no idea one could speak on Topix? Rather, they post comments. Now, that's just plain stupidity on your part. Although It's expected from white trash inbreds like you. Learn English pendejo! This is America. No point in asking if you're multilingual. LMAO!!!
Look it up imbecile, a person can "speak" on paper or any type of written forum. Too bad you're so ignorant, but hey, you're a typical Mexican. When you lose an argument you resort to scraping the bottom of the barrel for comebacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 1 hr Reply to API 8
News Paula Hemby 4 hr Not Surprised 1
Losers who go after married women (Mar '11) 7 hr Tellulikeitis 11
Mark Twain Middle School 10 hr Parent 3
Way to funny tranny from Califas lol 12 hr ROTFL 16
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 12 hr Tony 6,153
News Stash of condoms found in TX prostitution bust 16 hr anonymou s 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages