Bandera candidate still has signs up

Bandera candidate still has signs up

There are 1 comment on the MySanAntonio.com story from Nov 17, 2011, titled Bandera candidate still has signs up. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Despite Frances Kaiser 's pledge last week to remove her illegal campaign signs, placards touting her bid to become Bandera County sheriff were still generating complaints Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Go figure

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Obviously this candidate is trying to gain an unfair advantage in an upcoming election. Looks like she will fit right into the corrupt system already in place. And showing ignorance over the election rules when you've run for office 5-6 times already, doesn't cut it. Looking at all of the current choices for sheriff in this county has not inspired me to be excited about good things may be coming for Bandera County. Hope that changes soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 1 hr anonymous 77
What happened to the tranny from Califas ? I m... 3 hr lol lol 3
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 3 hr lol lol 2,460
News Police searching for teen last seen in S.A. and... 7 hr All True 5
Cassidy Ratliff (Mar '10) 10 hr MinnieR 14
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) 13 hr Quick delivery 20
Need substance 18 hr Rxadkison 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance