Armageddon is comming

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

F**k the illuminate there the cause of all the sh*t happening In the world. Not long till we're all wiped out
San Diego

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Armageddon is comming wrote:
F**k the illuminate there the cause of all the sh*t happening In the world. Not long till we're all wiped out
Including the Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, Skulls And Bones..

Their Agenda and Objective(s)= One World "Government"

New World Order
San Diego

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Watch out my friend they call it "Agenda 21" Obama is a big supporter of this Agenda..
San Diego

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Take a look at the names of the important people in the Government, Media on the Rosters.

It will open your eyes up to reality
San Diego

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Jesse Ventura has been in Hiding for some time now for Exposing many Conspiracy Theories throughout society
Henry

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

We may not agree on everything San Diego but I back you up on this one. You got it pegged.
San Diego

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Henry wrote:
We may not agree on everything San Diego but I back you up on this one. You got it pegged.
Thanks Henry
beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

San Diego wrote:
Take a look at the names of the important people in the Government, Media on the Rosters.
It will open your eyes up to reality
beware of the tiles made of the ground bones of journalist, you may be next. after all everything online is traceable now. look up recent dead journalist and the tiles that contain there ground up bone.
San Diego

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

beware wrote:
<quoted text>beware of the tiles made of the ground bones of journalist, you may be next. after all everything online is traceable now. look up recent dead journalist and the tiles that contain there ground up bone.
High profile Journalists are connected with the Secret Societies as well.

They only speak about certain issues that surrounds the media but nothing about the national security.

Because they are all connected, there are People out there who have been spreading the word and informing society but no one really listens and they do not believe the conspiracy theories exists.

San Diego

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

1. Protocol, Failure is inevitable, lie and deny, put the blame on others..

Henry

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

San Diego wrote:
1. Protocol, Failure is inevitable, lie and deny, put the blame on others..
And keep the race wars alive and people divided.
San Diego

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>And keep the race wars alive and people divided.
True, but people also feed into that hysteria as well...
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

True. We should all know better.
toynbee tiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

the tiles say house of hades. made from the ground bones of dead journalist. one said kill all journalist. these people mysteriously put these tiles inbeaded in asphalt in usually busy places. no one has ever cought anyone putting them down. one recently was put in an intersection where it had traffic cameras. it still never showed who done it. government connections or pure luck. one of these recently dead journalist was cremated despite his family's wishes to have his body.
toynbee tiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

one of the journalist is suspected to have had is cars computer hacked and made him wreck his car. the other one left his office and supposedly walk to a place near or under a bridge to kill himself. there is alot of noise around a bridge less likely for witnesses to see anyone killing someone. if a cars ecu was hacked it could have been made to accelerate uncontrollably like the prius a few years ago. this journalist had a benz. it also has steering assist, so if you veer of road it brings the car back
San Diego

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

toynbee tiles wrote:
one of the journalist is suspected to have had is cars computer hacked and made him wreck his car. the other one left his office and supposedly walk to a place near or under a bridge to kill himself. there is alot of noise around a bridge less likely for witnesses to see anyone killing someone. if a cars ecu was hacked it could have been made to accelerate uncontrollably like the prius a few years ago. this journalist had a benz. it also has steering assist, so if you veer of road it brings the car back
What is so sad, People do no believe or, they are ignorant to the fact of trusting crooks in the Govt.

I like what militia groups and their opinions about the American Govt. "ZOG" Zionist Occupied Government" is another word for the American Govt.

Jewish controlled, that makes sense to me
toynbee tiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

so the steering assist could be hacked to make it veer of the road instead of back on it. the accelerator could be jammed to the floor and brakes dissabled. the car ignition can be dissabled to where you cant turn it off in an emergency or on if you need to go somewhere. so if THEY want you dead your dead. if i were yall i wouldnt speak out about the illuminati if i were you guys. something is about to be so big it could take out th the obama administratione obama
San Diego

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Examples of the Trayvon Martin case, Blacks and whites are at each other's neck on racial issues. Jose, Kahlid Mohammed, Vijay Singh are taking up refuge in America surpassing both Whites and Blacks.

Take notice!
San Diego

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Americans better wake up and decide if you're an American or will you fall to Immigrants and that is what they're
hoping for
San Diego

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Black Man and white Man had better wake and realize that we are playing into the hands of immigrants wishing for both races to destroy each other say they can prosper.

Interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••