do you know her ?
tiggs

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 8, 2014
I need a sancha is there one out there for me?
luv my chino culo

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2014
my boyfriend's ex wife should be coming on the market I'm pretty sure you have a chance with her you just have to excuse that she's never home she's a workaholic and has a bad problem smoking weed! she has kids but you won't have to worry about that they will be living with us!
tiggs

Lockhart, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2014
How can I get a hold of her?
tiggs

Lockhart, TX

#4 Feb 13, 2014
luv my chino culo wrote:
my boyfriend's ex wife should be coming on the market I'm pretty sure you have a chance with her you just have to excuse that she's never home she's a workaholic and has a bad problem smoking weed! she has kids but you won't have to worry about that they will be living with us!
how can I get a hold of her ?
BIG TOM FECALBAUM

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 13, 2014
There's this one gal I know who is great fun to be around BUT she has a few small medical disorders. One, she suffers from uncontrollable 'Large Volume Projectile Flatulence' as well as excruciatingly nasty body odor. But wait, she is a real clean gal, it's just that her body processes food and stuff differently. I always rubbed Vick's Vapor Rub on my nostrils to get around the odors but when it wore off it was bad, real bad. Eventually, I just couldn't take it anymore. I was with her for about 20 minutes or so. If you would like, I could give you her number. By the way, she is a cheap date because she understands that she cannot afford to go anywhere publicly for fear of being publicly castigated.
meho

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2014
anyone know bridget smith from the morning show great day sa on channel 5. she sexy woman and i have crush on her. would like to know where she stay so i can send her valentine day present tomorrow. and maybe we could make love. she is thick beutiful mexican woman.
Down low in Schertz

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 19, 2014
Two one Oh- five seven three---fifty nine Zero right
Honey Boo Boo

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 19, 2014
BIG TOM FECALBAUM wrote:
There's this one gal I know who is great fun to be around BUT she has a few small medical disorders. One, she suffers from uncontrollable 'Large Volume Projectile Flatulence' as well as excruciatingly nasty body odor. But wait, she is a real clean gal, it's just that her body processes food and stuff differently. I always rubbed Vick's Vapor Rub on my nostrils to get around the odors but when it wore off it was bad, real bad. Eventually, I just couldn't take it anymore. I was with her for about 20 minutes or so. If you would like, I could give you her number. By the way, she is a cheap date because she understands that she cannot afford to go anywhere publicly for fear of being publicly castigated.
That's a perfect description of my Mama June. Our whole family is just a bunch of retarded hillbillies with little edjumcation. We're white, not bright, never right.
new in town

United States

#9 Apr 20, 2014
anyone know where to find bridget smith from great day sa morning show on channel 5. she is so hot and bet she is one wild mexican woman. would love to bang her from behind doggy style. see those big cheeks jiggiling as i pound her. i love you bridget smith i will find you soon and we will fluck wildly like animal sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEB is racist is their hiring.... (Oct '10) 57 min hgy 93
News Pedestrian in critical condition after hit-and-... 1 hr raindancer 6
TRUMP: I Lied... No Comey Tapes 1 hr raindancer 11
Lonely Housewife 1 hr Vanessa Renee 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 8 hr l_l_Ol_l 8,010
Now Hiring: Americans to harvest crops 9 hr true 2
Actors have no free speech 22 hr Omg 5

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance