Mexicans get EVERYTHING free!
Joseph

Converse, TX

#540 Aug 9, 2013
Blanca D wrote:
<quoted text>
And your a racist too you pig!
It was simply an observation, it doesn't mean I am exempt from the problem.
steven

San Antonio, TX

#541 Aug 9, 2013
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
It was simply an observation, it doesn't mean I am exempt from the problem.
Then what's the point of your comment? LOL what dumb ass "oh um cause I want to point out I am too racist!
Joseph

Converse, TX

#542 Aug 9, 2013
steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what's the point of your comment? LOL what dumb ass "oh um cause I want to point out I am too racist!
What is the point of saying "It's hot outside."? There is no point, other than to inform those who do not already know, or food for conversation/thought. You don't need to be an asshole, and if you don't have anything constructive, or at the very least conversational, then keep your mouth shut.
X factor

San Antonio, TX

#543 Aug 9, 2013
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point of saying "It's hot outside."? There is no point, other than to inform those who do not already know, or food for conversation/thought. You don't need to be an asshole, and if you don't have anything constructive, or at the very least conversational, then keep your mouth shut.
That's wat you get dummy when you talk crap!
true logic

San Antonio, TX

#544 Aug 9, 2013
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok Joseph I don't need to talk about McDonald's for conversation but I will for this instance, it pisses me off when
they keep advertising their plastic breakfast! What about those weather men doing their jobs? I don't see u crying about them when they tell u a tornado is coming, what do u expect them to do in the summer? be out of work? I swear people these days are not people!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#545 Aug 10, 2013
pink trash wrote:
<quoted text>
We shouldn't talk shit if u don't know a 1/2 % even of how corruption takes place on 100% of all mexican citizens! imponderable to u cause of racism bitch! That is trash of any person to be racist. Don't turn pink on me now u know it's true
The only thing pink is your mama's twatano. LMAO!!
:)

Bryan, TX

#547 Aug 10, 2013
George wrote:
Just what is it about Mexicans that they get freebies on everything? Free fans, free school uniforms, free school supplies, free medical care,
free housing, free eyeglasses, free dental work, free Thanksgiving meals, free Christmas gifts, free passes to Fiesta Texas & Seaworld, and Spurs games, free food via foodstamps. It must be nice not to have any sort of personal responsibility and know that all your needs will be provided by hardworking taxpayers.

Every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the beginning of school, the same old cry for "donations" goes out.Yet, the receivers of public largesse always seem to have plenty of money for beer, parties, fireworks,and, yes, drugs. They are the same people that, even though they cannot support themselves, bring a child into the world every year and look for taxpayers to provide for their burgeoning family. They have no sense of pride or responsibility. I say "Put their asses to work" picking up trash in their neighborhoods and roadways, clean graffiti, clean empty lots, etc.
There is plenty those freeloaders can do to earn their keep.
Lol most ppl that get free thanksgiving meals are white haha... Mexicans don't care bout thanksgiving they care bout cinco de mayo and blacks care about Halloween! Cuz they can dress up in white hoods and be ghosts
Jason t

Kissimmee, FL

#549 Aug 19, 2016
The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL... George, take your hate somewhere else, dont start a racial thread. I live in SA and I love the mexican culture and the people... Bye the way, Texas, the republic of was mexico... I digress... To say they get things, stuff free, I come from a tribe that gets alot of things provided by the government, you want to the native americans also. How about the black mother, single, working two jobs, and trying to be a productive member of society. You see her in the check out line of HEB with a lone star card, and you make that face and say to yourself well there is more of my tax dollars. I know your type, I have lived around and been right next to your type. See I am your worst nightmare, I am a minority that looks white. You should be asking how can I help my fellow human, instead of dragging them down. You want something free, you feel left out... The free clinic offers free mental evaluations, go check in.
Ask the beaters for there s.s. cars as they ride off on there new jet skis. Like they do hear. And get mad cuz you don't speak Spanish. Be nice not to pay those pesky little things like taxes
Pancho Grande

San Antonio, TX

#550 Aug 19, 2016
Jason t wrote:
<quoted text>

Ask the beaters for there s.s. cars as they ride off on there new jet skis. Like they do hear. And get mad cuz you don't speak Spanish. Be nice not to pay those pesky little things like taxes
Can you write that in English? We don't speak, read, or write Cracker smack. God, why did you punish the world with white trash people?
John Smith

Houston, TX

#551 Aug 19, 2016
George wrote:
Just what is it about Mexicans that they get freebies on everything? Free fans, free school uniforms, free school supplies, free medical care,
free housing, free eyeglasses, free dental work, free Thanksgiving meals, free Christmas gifts, free passes to Fiesta Texas & Seaworld, and Spurs games, free food via foodstamps. It must be nice not to have any sort of personal responsibility and know that all your needs will be provided by hardworking taxpayers.

Every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the beginning of school, the same old cry for "donations" goes out.Yet, the receivers of public largesse always seem to have plenty of money for beer, parties, fireworks,and, yes, drugs. They are the same people that, even though they cannot support themselves, bring a child into the world every year and look for taxpayers to provide for their burgeoning family. They have no sense of pride or responsibility. I say "Put their asses to work" picking up trash in their neighborhoods and roadways, clean graffiti, clean empty lots, etc.
Maybe caused we stole there land ?
We stolenquite a few states.....Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Arizona ,California, part of Nevada and Utah as well as Colorado.
I don't think will ever finished paying for all that, so pretty much we need to stop bitching.
Beaner Slap Fest

Sun City, CA

#552 Aug 19, 2016
Pancho Grande wrote:
<quoted text>

We can't speak, read, or write English.
We know, pinche joto.
Hillbilly Billy Bob

Houston, TX

#553 Aug 19, 2016
4 Olympians swimmer's.....one with gold medal.......lied about being held at gun point and getting robbed.
Hmmmmmm I wonder if they were white ? lol
anonymous

United States

#554 Aug 19, 2016
Hillbilly Billy Bob wrote:
4 Olympians swimmer's.....one with gold medal.......lied about being held at gun point and getting robbed.
Hmmmmmm I wonder if they were white ? lol
Trump supporters too. No respect for other countries. Lets make America great by pissing on other countries. Sad.
cristal

Eagle Pass, TX

#555 Aug 19, 2016
thats right we mexicans get white asses for free and at no cost.
Little Johnny Da Master

Houston, TX

#556 Aug 20, 2016
cristal wrote:
thats right we mexicans get white asses for free and at no cost.
oh hell yeah lol
sick of it

Paramount, CA

#557 Feb 26, 2017
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this,"FREE CLINIC? NAME ONE OF THEM
Get facts straight than type.
No where in todays world is there a free clinic.
St John's Well Child and Family Center-My health LA provides free care to illegals
Inbred Family

San Antonio, TX

#558 Feb 27, 2017
We got a free mobile home from FEMA after the recent tornadoes. We've had Lone Star forever. From generation to generation. We love America. Home of the everything free for us white folk.
Anonymous

Lancaster, CA

#559 Feb 27, 2017
Lets just be honest. We're tired of these pathetic parasites crawling across the border sucking us dry of social programs and jobs. Mexicans.....believe me when I say we don't want to live anywhere near you, we don't want our children going to school with your young trashy kids. Mexicans leave Mexico because even Mexicans can't stand Mexicans!
BAD TO THE BONE

San Antonio, TX

#560 Feb 27, 2017
What was I thinking? We don't even like to work. We prefer staying at home and breeding with our own family members, sexually assaulting little kids, and best of all, living on welfare. That's why white people have the highest percentage of welfare recipients. Our kids are inbreds and very delicate. We don't like them around other people for fear of being busted for having kids within the family. We love Mexico. Why do you think you see so many of us there. Especially the resort areas.
oops

Houston, TX

#561 Feb 27, 2017
George wrote:

We even get free white girls and beautiful with nice bodies ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump really a farmer 3 hr New Resident 15
Ok Raza start hanging your Mexican flag outside... 3 hr DC Dave 80
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 3 hr Mean 98
Whine and cheese where are the crackers 5 hr White Mike 48
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr La Mexica 8,593
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... 16 hr white mike 24
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Aug '17 SUNNY 150

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance