Mexicans get EVERYTHING free!
Hiromasa

Japan

#518 Aug 4, 2013
Troglodyte wrote:
<quoted text>
You still like fly lice don't you?
I do not understand the meaning of "fly lice" I'll assume you mean fried rice? I actually prefer white rice. Fried rice is a Chinese concoction, and I don't really like the Chinese much lol.
White Trash

Dallas, TX

#519 Aug 4, 2013
You eat the masa between your mama's rolls of excess skin? In other words, your obese mama. Marana cochina. Im learning Spanish.
Troglodyte

San Antonio, TX

#520 Aug 4, 2013
Hiromasa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not understand the meaning of "fly lice" I'll assume you mean fried rice? I actually prefer white rice. Fried rice is a Chinese concoction, and I don't really like the Chinese much lol.
It's the way orientals say "fried rice", you know all screwed up because you can blind them with dental floss.
Hiromasa

Suita, Japan

#521 Aug 5, 2013
Troglodyte wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the way orientals say "fried rice", you know all screwed up because you can blind them with dental floss.
I assume you could blind anyone with dental floss if used in the right manner. I do not understand how blinding someone with dental floss would affect their pronunciation of a word. The poor pronunciation is a side effect to not speaking a native language. If you tried to speak Japanese or Chinese, your pronunciation would be laughable. I assume you don't speak any language besides English however, and that automatically makes me, or any other orientals more knowledgeable then you. English is not my native language, but I still have better English skills then you American.
Mestizo

San Antonio, TX

#522 Aug 5, 2013
Hiromasa wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you could blind anyone with dental floss if used in the right manner. I do not understand how blinding someone with dental floss would affect their pronunciation of a word. The poor pronunciation is a side effect to not speaking a native language. If you tried to speak Japanese or Chinese, your pronunciation would be laughable. I assume you don't speak any language besides English however, and that automatically makes me, or any other orientals more knowledgeable then you. English is not my native language, but I still have better English skills then you American.
You slant eyes talk funny, and eat fly lice!
Hiromasa

Suita, Japan

#523 Aug 5, 2013
Mestizo wrote:
<quoted text>
Previously, I already explained that my father is White, that I inherited most of his genes, and that I do not have "slanty eyes". Infact I don't even look that Asian. I'm also not sure how eyes can talk, or eat food. Maybe your just retarded, or mexican, then again, there isn't much of a difference between the two either way.
Hiromasa

Suita, Japan

#524 Aug 5, 2013
Limey wrote:
You are so right. We should drop an atomic bomb on Mexico and end it all for that sorry place!!!
That isn't a half bad idea.
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#525 Aug 5, 2013
Hiromasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of trolling aimlessly on Topix, why not focus some attention on your poor grammar and punctuation skills? What is it about us white folks that can't learn English properly? Too much inbreeding?
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#526 Aug 5, 2013
Hiromasa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about sewing your mama's pan shut? Best thing to do to avoid more turds like you. An interracial turd at that. Yuck!
Hiromasa

Japan

#527 Aug 5, 2013
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
What about sewing your mama's pan shut? Best thing to do to avoid more turds like you. An interracial turd at that. Yuck!
lol alright you win... on the internet. How about you go outside and do something maybe? You know, like something that actually matters? I'll assume your life sucks, because you spend so much time on the internet, and you are filled with alot of hatred. I honestly think you're trying to vent over the internet. Also, White + Asian is actually a pretty good mix, you don't want to mess with Black + Asian though, because that is a recipe for disaster.
Blanca D

San Antonio, TX

#528 Aug 5, 2013
Just being Black is a disaster!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#529 Aug 5, 2013
Hiromasa wrote:
<quoted text>
lol alright you win... on the internet. How about you go outside and do something maybe? You know, like something that actually matters? I'll assume your life sucks, because you spend so much time on the internet, and you are filled with alot of hatred. I honestly think you're trying to vent over the internet. Also, White + Asian is actually a pretty good mix, you don't want to mess with Black + Asian though, because that is a recipe for disaster.
Maybe you should practice what you preach? It must suck being a Pendejo like you. LOL!!!
mexiCAN

Austin, TX

#530 Aug 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You never see a Mexican asking for money in the street because all THEIR needs are being met. Like I said, they get everything they need for free, and the only reason they come here is to take advantage of all the free stuff. Unlike the USA, Mexico is too smart to hand out freebies to people not willing to help themselves. Over there you have to WORK; over here you just have to be a Latino to get help.
If Mexico is smarter than here then maybe you should go live there! Your suppressive attitude will be welcomed. But lets see how long you last on $20 a week or if that wage isn't enough you can try to make more money with the cartels, im sure they'll love to hear about your work ethic and love for Mexicans. ASSHOLE
Joseph

Converse, TX

#531 Aug 8, 2013
mexiCAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mexico is smarter than here then maybe you should go live there! Your suppressive attitude will be welcomed. But lets see how long you last on $20 a week or if that wage isn't enough you can try to make more money with the cartels, im sure they'll love to hear about your work ethic and love for Mexicans. ASSHOLE
1. Mexico is most definitely not smarter then America.
2. If a Mexican had more than $20 per week, he would populate the State of Rhode island by now.

Joseph

Converse, TX

#532 Aug 8, 2013
Mestizo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm pretty sure you're the one who is talking funny.
2. How do eyes talk, or eat rice?
Joseph

Converse, TX

#533 Aug 8, 2013
Hiromasa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much racism on this page.
Blanca D

San Antonio, TX

#534 Aug 8, 2013
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much racism on this page.
And your a racist too you pig!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#535 Aug 8, 2013
mexiCAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If we have to compare Mexico's intelligence with your poor grammar, Mexico has you beat. Learn proper English.
pink trash

San Antonio, TX

#537 Aug 8, 2013
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
If we have to compare Mexico's intelligence with your poor grammar, Mexico has you beat. Learn proper English.
Hey why are we talking? Mexico loves u but not when u talk badly and use them in ur dumb ass statements like u just did then we get pounds of anger then u cry
pink trash

San Antonio, TX

#538 Aug 8, 2013
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
We shouldn't talk shit if u don't know a 1/2 % even of how corruption takes place on 100% of all mexican citizens! imponderable to u cause of racism bitch! That is trash of any person to be racist. Don't turn pink on me now u know it's true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 shot at roadhouse 3 hr Cristal 15
Pain relievers, Can-nabis-blue-dream-moon-rocks... 3 hr Cristal 9
Tammy Jo Deleon Coffman 4 hr Cristal 18
Everything’s bigger in Texas, women look like c... 5 hr Cristal 11
La cristal 5 hr Cristal 29
Carnival Cruise Ship white people fighting 5 hr Cristal 10
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) Feb 14 Larry 46

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages