Mexicans get EVERYTHING free!
A Mexican American

Culver City, CA

#495 May 20, 2013
If you didn't have any money I bet you'd be begging on your knees for the government to feed you, bathe you, and wipe your ass.
geronimo

Denver, CO

#496 May 21, 2013
No, I would have to go find employment. The government wouldn't give me anything because I'm Caucasian, unlike you that all you have to do is ask and its given to you and your worthless, leeching people.
Sugar daddy

United States

#497 May 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>What does third world country lifestyles have to do with freeloaders in THIS country??
I think the numbers are average on freeloaders, white black Hispanic... They all have their own bad apples
Taxpayer

Grapevine, TX

#500 Jun 26, 2013
They get everything free because the tax payers pay for all of it. The reason they get approved is because people who work in those departments are always Mexican. The Mexican always ask for Spanish speaking person and the Mexicans always approve Mexicans applying for free assistance. The more kids they have the more free things and more food stamps they get. That's why they have so many kids from such young age. Government needs to investigate workers who are approving all these Mexicans.
George wrote:
Just what is it about Mexicans that they get freebies on everything? Free fans, free school uniforms, free school supplies, free medical care,
free housing, free eyeglasses, free dental work, free Thanksgiving meals, free Christmas gifts, free passes to Fiesta Texas & Seaworld, and Spurs games, free food via foodstamps. It must be nice not to have any sort of personal responsibility and know that all your needs will be provided by hardworking taxpayers.
Every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the beginning of school, the same old cry for "donations" goes out.Yet, the receivers of public largesse always seem to have plenty of money for beer, parties, fireworks,and, yes, drugs. They are the same people that, even though they cannot support themselves, bring a child into the world every year and look for taxpayers to provide for their burgeoning family. They have no sense of pride or responsibility. I say "Put their asses to work" picking up trash in their neighborhoods and roadways, clean graffiti, clean empty lots, etc.
There is plenty those freeloaders can do to earn their keep.
Limey

San Antonio, TX

#501 Jun 26, 2013
You are so right. We should drop an atomic bomb on Mexico and end it all for that sorry place!!!

Since: Apr 13

San Antonio, TX

#503 Jul 13, 2013
This mutha is really commenting to him self
Christian

United States

#504 Aug 2, 2013
Why do they get everything! And if you haven't seen a Mexican begging for money on the street is because a) you don't live in San Antonio b) they are the ones selling drinks on the side of the road that they bought with food stamps they didn't need! Screw all of you Mexicans I'm gonna take my wedding ring off and go stand in line for free school supplies with my white kids I'm paying for it watch me get some too!
Christian

San Antonio, TX

#505 Aug 2, 2013
I can't help that I'm white trash. Ugghhh!
Christian

San Antonio, TX

#506 Aug 2, 2013
I'm tired of Mexican men using my white meat for free. I want $$$$.
pink skin man here

San Antonio, TX

#507 Aug 2, 2013
My fruit of the loom is white now compare our skin. Stop using white that made up word trying to use it to define a race is stupid. Mexican,Caucasian,African but stop using color its racist
see how its bad

San Antonio, TX

#508 Aug 2, 2013
We can't use colors
Leeches

San Antonio, TX

#509 Aug 3, 2013
see how its bad wrote:
We can't use colors
Why the hell not?
Hiromasa

Japan

#510 Aug 3, 2013
They get free things because they are poor as hell. At my previous high-school, free lunch was givin to about 1.5% of students (this was in Colorado btw). At my new school, in San Antonio, free lunch is at 44%. Hispanics are the majority of my school population (surprise). I remember seeing a mexican outside of a church, holding a sign saying too poor to feed family. He had his entire family lined up out there. Some little girls were hardly old enough to stand. Trying to get sympathy from good natured people from church. Making his fucking family stand out there with him. Fucking poor piece of shit. Hes just gonna spend it on drugs anyways.
see how its bad

San Antonio, TX

#511 Aug 3, 2013
Leeches wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the hell not?
unless u like pink,brown and black
mexican

San Antonio, TX

#512 Aug 3, 2013
my gf has a pink pu**y and thats about all I get for free shit.
Christian

United States

#513 Aug 3, 2013
Haha slander me all you want idgaf lol doesn't change that my husband makes 150k a year and I'm still doing exactly what I said and if you wanna call me trash a more accurate statement would be oilfield trash :) have fun being poor and stealing social security cards :)
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#514 Aug 3, 2013
Christian wrote:
Haha slander me all you want idgaf lol doesn't change that my husband makes 150k a year and I'm still doing exactly what I said and if you wanna call me trash a more accurate statement would be oilfield trash :) have fun being poor and stealing social security cards :)
Anyone that has a need to brag, has nothing. It's a proven fact. Keep living your fictional life of failure. Now, go stand in line and get your social security card. LMAO!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#515 Aug 3, 2013
Hiromasa wrote:
They get free things because they are poor as hell. At my previous high-school, free lunch was givin to about 1.5% of students (this was in Colorado btw). At my new school, in San Antonio, free lunch is at 44%. Hispanics are the majority of my school population (surprise). I remember seeing a mexican outside of a church, holding a sign saying too poor to feed family. He had his entire family lined up out there. Some little girls were hardly old enough to stand. Trying to get sympathy from good natured people from church. Making his fucking family stand out there with him. Fucking poor piece of shit. Hes just gonna spend it on drugs anyways.
Too bad your slanted eyes prevent from seeing the true meaning of going to church. Stop wasting your time you hypocrite. You like fly lice?
Hiromasa

Japan

#516 Aug 3, 2013
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your slanted eyes prevent from seeing the true meaning of going to church. Stop wasting your time you hypocrite. You like fly lice?
The true meaning of going to church? Haha, the truth is there is no meaning. Why waste your free time preaching to an imaginary god, and reading fairy tales? About the slanted eyes, my dad is white, and I got most of his genes, so, thats a no on the slanty eyes.
Troglodyte

San Antonio, TX

#517 Aug 4, 2013
Hiromasa wrote:
<quoted text>
The true meaning of going to church? Haha, the truth is there is no meaning. Why waste your free time preaching to an imaginary god, and reading fairy tales? About the slanted eyes, my dad is white, and I got most of his genes, so, thats a no on the slanty eyes.
You still like fly lice don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 10 hr hey russ 7,242
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 12 hr Shut tf up guys 70
Looking for Alei (May '14) 12 hr Califas tranny 3
News Police searching for teen last seen in S.A. and... 15 hr Insider 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX (Mar '15) 15 hr Little Johntny Da... 32
News Police investigate graphic footage of Central T... 18 hr Ol je 2
News 33-year-old man riddled with bullet holes found... 18 hr Ol je 5

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages