Mexicans get EVERYTHING free!
que dijo este

Bulverde, TX

#21 Aug 4, 2008
I think you are full of you know what..... hispanics are just like whites, which are just like blacks....and so on.... they each have lazy ass people ... black, white, hispanic,...same sh*t..... they all get stuff free... barrios ghetto's, trailer parks, all the same... you may see more in san antonio because its population is mostly hispanic.... duh ... and they only ask for govt help sometimes because the gringos wont let up and give them the same opporturnity to work in the same line of work ...because they are brown... perhaps if there were always free and just treatment this wouldnt be a problem.... am i saying it doesnt happen ...NO...IT HAPPENS... but we are not alone... so dont go there... I grew up in the west side and im a well off hispanic 30 yr male ....who didnt go to college ..but worked my ass off to get where i am... in "your" cutlure "white america" you obviously have it easier... just get a "C" g.p.a and you can be president......pendejo...!!!
123ABC

Cleveland, OH

#22 Aug 4, 2008
que dijo este wrote:
I think you are full of you know what..... hispanics are just like whites, which are just like blacks....and so on.... they each have lazy ass people ... black, white, hispanic,...same sh*t..... they all get stuff free... barrios ghetto's, trailer parks, all the same... you may see more in san antonio because its population is mostly hispanic.... duh ... and they only ask for govt help sometimes because the gringos wont let up and give them the same opporturnity to work in the same line of work ...because they are brown... perhaps if there were always free and just treatment this wouldnt be a problem.... am i saying it doesnt happen ...NO...IT HAPPENS... but we are not alone... so dont go there... I grew up in the west side and im a well off hispanic 30 yr male ....who didnt go to college ..but worked my ass off to get where i am... in "your" cutlure "white america" you obviously have it easier... just get a "C" g.p.a and you can be president......pendejo...!!!
Ay tu si estas very esmart papa de giorgio
que dijo este

Bulverde, TX

#27 Aug 5, 2008
im just saying.... everything isnt easy in life no matter what color you are...but all races have their ways of milking the system
123ABC

San Antonio, TX

#28 Aug 5, 2008
que dijo este wrote:
im just saying.... everything isnt easy in life no matter what color you are...but all races have their ways of milking the system
Si los ricos son ricos por su dinero.
La Raza no es pendeja. Ay ayuda para el que quiere.
Ayudate no ay otro mundo que vivir
Candid

San Antonio, TX

#29 Aug 6, 2008
Poor George, he is very lonesome, a hater, a whiner. He needs a good Mexican Woman, or Man???
Get a life George, or maybe a job
Seaweed

Kansas City, MO

#30 Aug 6, 2008
que dijo este wrote:
duh ... and they only ask for govt help sometimes because the gringos wont let up and give them the same opportunities ... in "your" cutlure "white america" you obviously have it easier... just get a "C" g.p.a and you can be president......pendejo...!!!
That is ridiculous ,,,,,, I live in Corpus,,, Mexicans have ruined our town ... everyone has the same opportunities here ... Hispanics take advantage ,,everytime,,, even stabbing each other in the backs to get attention ,,,LOVE to play the victim just like what you wrote here,, always.

Almost our entire city council is hispanic here and we cant ever have/do anything in this city ---they are always fighting each other !!!!!!!!!!

.... I am white America and I didnt have it easy at all ..it has been a struggle from the beginning .Mexicans dont have a corner on he market.
George

AOL

#31 Aug 6, 2008
Candid wrote:
Poor George, he is very lonesome, a hater, a whiner. He needs a good Mexican Woman, or Man???
Get a life George, or maybe a job
For the record, I am Mexican and so is my wife. We both feel the same - that Mexicans have lost their self-respect and expect to be given special treatment just because they made poor life choices (dropped out of school, have more kids than they can support, addicted to drugs and/or alcohol) and because of their poor choices think that they should get "help" for the rest of their life. Just watch the news on TV or read the newspaper...the GREAT MAJORITY of those getting freebies are Mexicans. They have lost their pride and self-respect. I also blame the government for coddling deadbeats. They should do community service to repay their free benefits (WIC, Foodstamps, Section 8, etc.).
John

Appleton City, MO

#32 Aug 11, 2008
The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... George, take your hate somewhere else, dont start a racial thread. I live in SA and I love the mexican culture and the people... Bye the way, Texas, the republic of was mexico... I digress... To say they get things, stuff free, I come from a tribe that gets alot of things provided by the government, you want to start slamming the native americans also. How about the black mother, single, working two jobs, and trying to be a productive member of society. You see her in the check out line of HEB with a lone star card, and you make that face and say to yourself well there is more of my tax dollars. I know your type, I have lived around and been right next to your type. See I am your worst nightmare, I am a minority that looks white. You should be asking how can I help my fellow human, instead of dragging them down. You want something free, you feel left out... The free clinic offers free mental evaluations, go check in.
Why don't all the people that don't beleive Mexicans are getting everything free just come to Arkansas and look around, They are popping out Kids like Popcorn, Go to any wal-mart and watch the Mexicans have shopping carts full of food "The Good Food" that the working Americans and Elderly Americans can't Afford and watch the Mexicans whip out that food stamp card to pay for it, This Country Has Gone To Hell.
Mother of 12 Mesicana

United States

#33 Aug 11, 2008
Well I could understand if these Mexicans were in Colorado because it's a beautiful place to be.But Arkansas? They have to be working and you know that!! Otherwise, who wants to be there!! I hope they keep on popping kids so that they will eventually outnumber you and believe it or not they will. Your children will be the minority, how sweeet for the Mexicans. What goes around comes around.
Beaner

United States

#34 Aug 11, 2008
You are looking at "the browning of America".
John

Enterprise, AL

#35 Aug 12, 2008
No they are in Arkansas because everything is handed to them, They are too lazy to work.

They should be loaded in cattle cars and shipped back to mexico like they did in the 30's.
John

Enterprise, AL

#37 Aug 13, 2008
I hope You are Right Shoot em up.

“Texas Boy GIG EM”

Since: Jul 08

United States

#38 Aug 13, 2008
Mother of 12 Mesicana wrote:
Well I could understand if these Mexicans were in Colorado because it's a beautiful place to be.But Arkansas? They have to be working and you know that!! Otherwise, who wants to be there!! I hope they keep on popping kids so that they will eventually outnumber you and believe it or not they will. Your children will be the minority, how sweeet for the Mexicans. What goes around comes around.
See that is just the kind of thinking that contributes to the burden on society...
George

AOL

#39 Aug 14, 2008
eightball wrote:
free housing, free eyeglasses, free dental work, free Thanksgiving meals, free Christmas gifts, free passes to Fiesta Texas & Seaworld, and Spurs games, free food
Where can I get all of these for free?, i'm mexican so I qualify.
All you have to do is read the newspaper or watch the news on TV...they are ALWAYS talking about free stuff for "the under-privileged".
George

AOL

#40 Aug 14, 2008
Mother of 12 Mesicana wrote:
Yeah, "Mesicana" keep poppong out those kids. You're right, you will soon outnumber us...but then who will support your lazy ass? You and your kind WILL bring down this country by your HUGE families and then...guess what? This country will be just like your uneducated, squalid, poverty stricken MEXICO! Your FREE RIDE WILL BE OVER. Well, I guess you and your 12 kids can always sell roasted corn and Chicklets on the street corner.
George

United States

#41 Aug 14, 2008
The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes george there is a sliding scale but not everyone fits into that scale. FREE yes I guess that would be a contridiction to most. But for those that need it and cant afford it, the state/federal government subsidise the "free" clinic, guess that would be an oxymoron. I just dont think we can lump all in one category. I seen a husband and wife in HEB early in my military life. My wife and I were standing behind them and they had more gold on their bodies than did fort knox... As they were paying with food stamps, they couldnt pay for the beer and the man pulled out a wad of cash that would choke a gator. My wife and I had scraped all the coins from the couch, truck, floor, and carpet to get enough money to buy baby food. Now here is the clincher, as we walked outside to leave we noticed that the couple were getting into a brand new cadillac. Yes they were Mexican (by the way my wife is mexican). That chapped my azz, but not because they were mexican but because they were abusing a system meant to help people that were struggling but still trying to make it....
Have you given some thoughts, of their kids gifts?
abc

United States

#42 Aug 14, 2008
Beaner wrote:
You are looking at "the browning of America".
Did you smell something? THAT WAS YOUR CRAP!!!!!
Pancho Villa

United States

#43 Aug 14, 2008
Shoot em up wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily, the stupid gang bangers that a number of these kids will become will die off early by gunfire, thereby keeping the numbers about even.
What do you want another Jesse James HAHAHAHAHAHA
Eat your greans picked by your kind SFS
Pancho Villa

United States

#44 Aug 14, 2008
John wrote:
No they are in Arkansas because everything is handed to them, They are too lazy to work.
They should be loaded in cattle cars and shipped back to mexico like they did in the 30's.
You have someone in your family to pick them greens
Pancho Villa

United States

#45 Aug 14, 2008
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't all the people that don't beleive Mexicans are getting everything free just come to Arkansas and look around, They are popping out Kids like Popcorn, Go to any wal-mart and watch the Mexicans have shopping carts full of food "The Good Food" that the working Americans and Elderly Americans can't Afford and watch the Mexicans whip out that food stamp card to pay for it, This Country Has Gone To Hell.
You have to be Mexican to enjoy;
AMERICA THE BEAUTIFULL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 3 hr Christine Dishman 2,500
Recall Presidential Election Rid of Trump 7 hr ICE 2
Kellyanne Conway before and after 14 hr Spicer 1
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Resigns 17 hr Christine Dishman 3
Actors have no free speech 17 hr victor 12
East side shootings 18 hr mean 7
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 22 hr Oh Poor Baby 8,068

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance