studio6 motel lackland

studio6 motel lackland

Posted in the Bandera Forum

out of towner

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2014
I will be coming to town for work an will be staying at the studio6 motel for about a month just wondering is that a descent hotel??? How is the area??? Hopefully not full of prostitutes like our last stay at another hotel they tempt you, drug deals in parking lot?! Just wondering
HATERS AROUND

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2014
Its descent an has security !
Paco Pinto

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 30, 2014
out of towner wrote:
I will be coming to town for work an will be staying at the studio6 motel for about a month just wondering is that a descent hotel??? How is the area??? Hopefully not full of prostitutes like our last stay at another hotel they tempt you, drug deals in parking lot?! Just wondering
Do you plan to rent or stay by the hour?
Paco Pinto

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 30, 2014
I wouldn't mind sharing my bed with you if you don't mind sleeping with a gay white man. You can park your sausage in my garage.
HATERS AROUND

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2014
I doubt it! You're a sick bastard!
out of towner

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2014
No thanks! Dont go that way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 20 min Mexican 6,326
News Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vi... 1 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 14
Texas auto liquidators/ rent to own (Apr '10) 5 hr anonymou s 88
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) 8 hr cissyallen 41
La tranny from Califas likes to peak in on this... 20 hr Johnny Equals Gay 6
Mail lady who delivers mail on mccullough ave a... Sat anonymou s 5
Gilbert gonzalez Sat Captain 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages