Next Last
surprised

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Just admit it, you are.
surprised

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Second thought, Crackers are the dumbest. What was I thinking? Oh wait, us white folks can't think. LMAO! We're white, not bright, never right.
Texas

Austin, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Not only are Sp!cs dumb, they are filthy. We should have open days to shoot as many of them as we can, like they do when animal populations get out of hand. The only problem with this is that they will stink up all the landfills.
Barnardo

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 22, 2012
I gotta admit Whites are pretty smart because their fathers poked them really young.. and your sister Has the best melons i have jacked off to... Why are whites so liberal to let their parents have open sex with them... I guess whites are all swingers
surprised

Burleson, TX

#5 Apr 22, 2012
Texas wrote:
Not only are Sp!cs dumb, they are filthy. We should have open days to shoot as many of them as we can, like they do when animal populations get out of hand. The only problem with this is that they will stink up all the landfills.
We'ce been doing the same thing to our own white race for centuries. That's where the idea came from. Except, there's more white trash that can be exterminated at one time. Has to be done in segments because of global warming. Make America better and welfare free. Kill a Cracker.
SA MAN

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 22, 2012
Whites are serial killers that eat eachother, that's why we are the majority....and your women always cheat on you with us because she don't want your cowboy nascar watching "ain't skeered"a$$
Meztizo del Feo

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 24, 2012
i like to eat the poop chutes of dififierent animulls, its tastez nice. i onlies can spend 10 us dollars at the dollars store to buys the comestibles, porque i sendzs all of my dinero a mi familia en guadalajara, comprendes? no me gusta al trabajar, pero encanto welfare, y pretending like i'm bees opresed. matame horita, por favor, soy no merecen vivir y respirar el aire blanco. lo siento, mis pendejos morenos.
Matamos nosotros, por favor.
Seng

Anaheim, CA

#8 Jun 24, 2012
What about asians? they're smart too, like amy chua, and she, along with the average asian parent, pushes her children to success! GO ASIANS!
Seng

Anaheim, CA

#9 Jun 24, 2012
PS: mexicans are technically whites too, since they were from spaniard fathers and aztec mothers. mestizos, or mulattos.
Cletus Kettle

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Seng wrote:
PS: mexicans are technically whites too, since they were from spaniard fathers and aztec mothers. mestizos, or mulattos.
Crackers be razed up air in dem mountains. Thin air up air dun sum damage ter white folks brains. Well lookie der.
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Santa Monica, CA

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Racism is pathetic, if you are a racist, visit this site to raise your life condition.
http://nichirenbuddhist.org/
Cletus Kettle

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2012
Meztizo del Feo wrote:
i like to eat the poop chutes of dififierent animulls, its tastez nice. i onlies can spend 10 us dollars at the dollars store to buys the comestibles, porque i sendzs all of my dinero a mi familia en guadalajara, comprendes? no me gusta al trabajar, pero encanto welfare, y pretending like i'm bees opresed. matame horita, por favor, soy no merecen vivir y respirar el aire blanco. lo siento, mis pendejos morenos.
Matamos nosotros, por favor.
Rufus is dat yer? Boy mama dun teld yer aint Mexican. Yer needs to have sum edjamacation an learnins fer dat. Crackers aint eva gunna be sometin. Yer reckon?
Cletus Kettle

United States

#13 Jun 25, 2012
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo wrote:
Racism is pathetic, if you are a racist, visit this site to raise your life condition.
http://nichirenbuddhist.org/
Yer dun needs ter visit Crackers.org ter raise yer legs up air in the air. We gunna spray a little secticide down der in yer bush. How yer doin day?
Cletus Kettle

United States

#14 Jun 25, 2012
Airs my pinion bout dis. Why da tarnations a Cracker put a period up air in da topic? Yer don't use periods boy. Wats yer problem wit yer learnins?
Cletus Kettle

United States

#15 Jun 25, 2012
Texas wrote:
Dem Crackers up air dat Motel Hell...o dun kill utter Crackers fer dem gud ol' sausagies. Best in those parts up air. Der up air in da mountains so yer don't smell dem little stinkers.
try it

Cibolo, TX

#16 Jun 25, 2012
How bout we meet in the middle. I am in cibolo and you are in Austin. So I can put my pistol in your mouth.
Cletus Kettle

United States

#18 Jun 25, 2012
try it wrote:
How bout we meet in the middle. I am in cibolo and you are in Austin. So I can put my pistol in your mouth.
Dun be betters if yer put it up air in yer ass. Don't ferget to "pull dee trigger" Rhianna.

United States

#19 Jun 25, 2012
Great idea dumb ass lets start a shoot to see how many whites can be killed as well. Do you really think this can happen without any repercussions. I don't know if you realize or read the news your race is not the majority in many places any more. Why don't you go around publicly expressing your opinion to see how long you last instead of expressing it on social websites.
Texas wrote:
dman17

United States

#20 Jun 25, 2012
surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
We'ce been doing the same thing to our own white race for centuries. That's where the idea came from. Except, there's more white trash that can be exterminated at one time. Has to be done in segments because of global warming. Make America better and welfare free. Kill a Cracker.
You do know majority of people on welfare are Mexicans and now thank god they don't let anymore Mexicans come to the US. USA today even said there allowing more visas to Asians cause they actually work hard and don't stay on welfare .
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jun 25, 2012
dman17 wrote:
<quoted text>You do know majority of people on welfare are Mexicans and now thank god they don't let anymore Mexicans come to the US. USA today even said there allowing more visas to Asians cause they actually work hard and don't stay on welfare .
That's a great idea. America need to rebuild and rejuvenate the slave forces. We need hard working, gullible workers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does the ice cream delivery man want to tak... (Dec '13) 41 min You are a LOSER 4
About to piss of someone LITTLE Johnny Da Maste... 44 min You are a LOSER 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 52 min Observer 4,602
Iron Order MC (Mar '13) 1 hr tommy 147
Why do beaner women hate swans? 2 hr Whoaaaa 43
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX 13 hr marilena defrancesco 3
Why do people still think it's cool to be cholo... (Apr '10) 15 hr clark13 219
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance