Welder

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Looking for a good paying welding job anyone know where to apply ?
Slave Wages

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

If you want to make $10.00 an hour and compete with all the Mexicans that have a "muchine" that call themselves welders good luck! You're gonna need it! They ruined the industry already just like every other blue collar job in this city!
Ray

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Welder wrote:
Looking for a good paying welding job anyone know where to apply ?
If you're willing to work on Alaska's north slope, you can make $70-hr working 12-hr shifts 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. The company pays all expenses including meals, lodging, cold weather gear, and travel to/from your hometown. All tools/equipment provided by the company. They also offer welders a $10K sign-on bonus payable after your first 90 days.

https://iliamna.asrc.com/OA_HTML/OA.jsp...
Angel

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Slave Wages wrote:
If you want to make $10.00 an hour and compete with all the Mexicans that have a "muchine" that call themselves welders good luck! You're gonna need it! They ruined the industry already just like every other blue collar job in this city!
A Mexican considers he's in business for himself when he drives around in a dilipatated pickup truck with two push mowers and a weedeater in the back. Lol!
Mark of the beast

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
A Mexican considers he's in business for himself when he drives around in a dilipatated pickup truck with two push mowers and a weedeater in the back. Lol!
Well said!!
Holy moly

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100 percent with you. Everywhere in this two bit pepper belly town is nothing but junky ass trucks with a "Juan" driving it that thinks he's a Fortune 500 man because he has either a push mower, weed eater or ladder in the bed of his truck and doesn't know how to drive or drives so damn slow in the fast lane that he causes a traffic jam.
Welder

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Holy moly wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100 percent with you. Everywhere in this two bit pepper belly town is nothing but junky ass trucks with a "Juan" driving it that thinks he's a Fortune 500 man because he has either a push mower, weed eater or ladder in the bed of his truck and doesn't know how to drive or drives so damn slow in the fast lane that he causes a traffic jam.
As opposed to the lazy Crackers that love hoarding, inbreeding, stealing from Goodwill drop sites, meth houses. Too bad your mobile home with "Crackers On Board" can't be driven around town. It is what it is. LMAO!
Welder

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is "dilipatated"? You damn stupid CRACKER. One language is all we expect from your kind, and it can't be done. What school failed you? Sad...
Arcdog

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

I got in lucky where I'm at, makin more now then I ever have in SA. Yeah wages for good welders are shit in this town, hell I worked where the shop foreman was making about 15 an hr. The guy below him (but better in skill) was at 12.50. Before my current job I topped out at 12.50. By the way that shop was AWS X-ray certified 3G wire welding. Fucking bullshit, but like I said I got a great job now for good money (not great money but good) fairly kick back work. You got the skill go look for single hand work down south, they can make some good money. Hell my buddy that got me my current gig rigged out, drug up and headed for eagle ford. 1k a day and that guy chases those rigs all day, he ain't even pipelining! He got his certs and he's not looking back. Through my current job I got an offer to go to Houston an my buddy is now telling me to rig out and go join him in the oilfield.
nwtf

Kingsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Arcdog wrote:
I got in lucky where I'm at, makin more now then I ever have in SA. Yeah wages for good welders are shit in this town, hell I worked where the shop foreman was making about 15 an hr. The guy below him (but better in skill) was at 12.50. Before my current job I topped out at 12.50. By the way that shop was AWS X-ray certified 3G wire welding. Fucking bullshit, but like I said I got a great job now for good money (not great money but good) fairly kick back work. You got the skill go look for single hand work down south, they can make some good money. Hell my buddy that got me my current gig rigged out, drug up and headed for eagle ford. 1k a day and that guy chases those rigs all day, he ain't even pipelining! He got his certs and he's not looking back. Through my current job I got an offer to go to Houston an my buddy is now telling me to rig out and go join him in the oilfield.
wtf is drug up?
Enough

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

packed up his gear and left
RobTheWelder

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

I think I'll stay away from Texas... 30.00 an hour in North Dakota mig welding in a fab shop.
No comprende

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

RobTheWelder wrote:
I think I'll stay away from Texas... 30.00 an hour in North Dakota mig welding in a fab shop.
Blame the low wages here on the Mexicans. Everything they touch and I mean everything is screwed up!
Professor

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Welder wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is "dilipatated"? You damn stupid CRACKER. One language is all we expect from your kind, and it can't be done. What school failed you? Sad...
When you can't disprove or you know a comment by someone is right a weak minded person like yourself will always point out a mistake in grammar. This makes up for your lack of knowledge on the subject being discussed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bandera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••