Walgreens and towing experience
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#22 May 12, 2011
Uncle ruckus sounds like a typical towtard. An unhealthy interest in homosexual sex. I'll bet he's a nambla member! He sounds like a typical ex con meth head tow truck driver!

“Go back the way you came”

Since: Oct 08

Metropolis

#23 May 12, 2011
The last time I parked at that store, my horse took a dump in the parking lot.
EL COQUI

New Braunfels, TX

#24 May 12, 2011
If you park at Walgreens and walk off to another store or get into another vehicle with Sancha/Sancho, then you deserve to be towed off! They are in business to make money, not to have their parking spaces used by non-customers.
LookAtThis

Los Gatos, CA

#25 Aug 11, 2011
Undercover sting of the towing company:
Clara D

San Antonio, TX

#27 Jul 27, 2012
Bexar Towing are thieves, con artist and liars petitions are being signed from several individuals going out to business's and doctors offices to discontinue doing business with them at the cost of losing customers and patients. Bexar Towing have aroused complaints all over the city for their illegal towing activity. They have been in the local news where they have been caught red handed. They have been recorded by reporters. They need to watch their back. One day they are going to pick the wrong person to victimized. As for the other jack ass poster, he works for the company, sits on his ass behind bullet proof glass trying to stay up on discrediting victims such as yourself. However they won't like PI's and undercover cops busting their operation. Look for Bexar Towing scams on-line and call the troubleshooters WOAI San Antonio, tell your story to them.
just another guy

Chicago, IL

#28 Sep 2, 2012
Walgreens seems to have defined their turf I will not shop at any of stores anymore No company has the right to have your car or truck stolen when your back is turned they are crooks and their policy is wrong.
IN-BAY

United States

#29 Sep 3, 2012
Why don't more people read all posted Signs before Parking??

Since: Aug 12

San Jose, CA

#30 Sep 3, 2012
Uncle Ruckus wrote:
<quoted text> Serves you right to have your vehicle towed! I'm tired of having to wait for a parking space because inconsiderate people take their sweet ass time shopping in the store. I have places to be and things to do. I don't have time to wait for a hogged up space taken by some inconsiderate buffoon. I hope you learned your lesson and will think twice before being greedy with your parking space...
I bet she was one of those customers who argues with the pharmacist about weather she can get a refill on her pain pills and crazy meds, holding up the line for 20minutes while she tries to get more pills than her medicaid card will pay for. Then she probably sauntered her fat azz to the checkout and plopped down forty dollars worth of chips, soda and candy and bitched at the cashier because she didn't have enough on her EBT card. And yes lady the sign says credit cards, you can't use your TANF funds from your EBT card to get your undeclared car out.
Coney Island resident

Levittown, NY

#32 Mar 29, 2014
LET'S BOYCOTT WALGREENS!
LET THEM FEEL HOW HAPPY WE ARE WITH THEIR POLICY OF TOWING CARS!
Pharmacy

San Antonio, TX

#33 Mar 29, 2014
Coney Island resident wrote:
LET'S BOYCOTT WALGREENS!
LET THEM FEEL HOW HAPPY WE ARE WITH THEIR POLICY OF TOWING CARS!
You also need to double check your prescriptions. There were at least several times that I received someone else's medication. The paperwork attached to the bag had my info, but the medication inside the bag was for someone else. They've even screwed up the wrong dosages on my prescriptions, did not warn me about a new prescription that could not be taken with another medication I was already on. I could go on about Walgreen's. Bottom line, I use Garza Pharmacy now. Been with them for about 4 years. They also deliver. It's a small family owned business without all the drama of these big chain pharmacies. That includes HEB and Wally World.
zjcastillo

United States

#34 Mar 29, 2014
who would want to go to wallgreens any way they are over priced on everything in their store. wallgreens sucks and cant compete with cvs and walmart. that is why alot of wallgreens parking lots are becoming more barren.
Big Bob Butterfocken

San Antonio, TX

#35 Mar 29, 2014
Perplexed wrote:
Just wanted to warn everyone about the travesty occurring at the Walgreens at Medical and Wurzbach. It appears the Walgreens and Bexar Tow Inc (a questionable towing company in SA) have an un-customer friendly arrangement. My car was towed from the Walgreens parking lot WHILE I WAS SHOPPING IN THE STORE! After paying for my merchandise, I walked out to the parking lot to find that my car was no longer there. I went back inside and asked the manager for help and she responded that my car was probably towed. She explained that they have a tow truck sitting in their parking lot to tow away cars that were parked there too long or to tow away cars that did not belong to Walgreens customers. I hardly think spending 20 min in the store was "too long". I became infuriated and asked the manager again for help, but to no avail...She rudely said I needed to contact the towing company myself and that she had no control over the situation. So instead of helping a once-loyal Walgreens customer, the manager chose to be rude and defensive.

I called Bexar Tow Inc to explain what happened, trying to recover my car and they were of no help either. The lady on the phone (I think her name was Connie) said it was my fault and that it would cost me $265+ to retrieve my car!!! She too became defensive and did not care to hear my story. When I finally found a ride to their impound, I noticed the security system was similar to that of a prison! There were cameras aiming at every angle of the property and the windows of the building were all blackened so that visitors cannot see the interior of the building. In addition, the tow company attendant spoke to me via an intercom through what appeared to be a bullet-proof booth. Only focusing on retrieving my car, I decided to go pay the ransom. The attendant demanded the fee be paid in cash vs debit card only even though they had a large (5 ft by 5 ft ) sign stating that by TX law, they are required to accept "credit card, electronic checks, cash or debit cards". Needless to say I DID NOT have $265 in cash on hand nor did I have my debit card so I had to go to an ATM. When asked why they don't accept credit cards and checks eventhough their oversized sign stated otherwise, the attendant simply responded that the sign was old. Yet another questionable response! Ironically, there were two other people there to retrieve their towed cars while I left. In addition, I noticed another tow truck dragging in another car into the impound; there were already 75 cars parked in their lot at the time.

Needless to say, I'm furious with the lack of customer service and pure absurdity of the situation involving Walgreens and Bexar Tow. I'm looking into taking legal action so if anyone can offer a recommendation for a good attorney, I'd really appreciate it! Of note, I performed a Google search on Bexar Tow and was absolutely astonished about the complaints against this company!

In short, just beware when you visit that particular Walgreens! Neither my family, friends, nor I will EVER return to that store.
Dimp Walgreens & call their corporate office to complain. The tow truck crap is a major scam to generate revenue.
upsetcustomer690 6

Laurel, MD

#36 Mar 5, 2015
Perplexed wrote:
Just wanted to warn everyone about the travesty occurring at the Walgreens at Medical and Wurzbach. It appears the Walgreens and Bexar Tow Inc (a questionable towing company in SA) have an un-customer friendly arrangement. My car was towed from the Walgreens parking lot WHILE I WAS SHOPPING IN THE STORE! After paying for my merchandise, I walked out to the parking lot to find that my car was no longer there. I went back inside and asked the manager for help and she responded that my car was probably towed. She explained that they have a tow truck sitting in their parking lot to tow away cars that were parked there too long or to tow away cars that did not belong to Walgreens customers. I hardly think spending 20 min in the store was "too long". I became infuriated and asked the manager again for help, but to no avail...She rudely said I needed to contact the towing company myself and that she had no control over the situation. So instead of helping a once-loyal Walgreens customer, the manager chose to be rude and defensive.
I called Bexar Tow Inc to explain what happened, trying to recover my car and they were of no help either. The lady on the phone (I think her name was Connie) said it was my fault and that it would cost me $265+ to retrieve my car!!! She too became defensive and did not care to hear my story. When I finally found a ride to their impound, I noticed the security system was similar to that of a prison! There were cameras aiming at every angle of the property and the windows of the building were all blackened so that visitors cannot see the interior of the building. In addition, the tow company attendant spoke to me via an intercom through what appeared to be a bullet-proof booth. Only focusing on retrieving my car, I decided to go pay the ransom. The attendant demanded the fee be paid in cash vs debit card only even though they had a large (5 ft by 5 ft ) sign stating that by TX law, they are required to accept "credit card, electronic checks, cash or debit cards". Needless to say I DID NOT have $265 in cash on hand nor did I have my debit card so I had to go to an ATM. When asked why they don't accept credit cards and checks eventhough their oversized sign stated otherwise, the attendant simply responded that the sign was old. Yet another questionable response! Ironically, there were two other people there to retrieve their towed cars while I left. In addition, I noticed another tow truck dragging in another car into the impound; there were already 75 cars parked in their lot at the time.
Needless to say, I'm furious with the lack of customer service and pure absurdity of the situation involving Walgreens and Bexar Tow. I'm looking into taking legal action so if anyone can offer a recommendation for a good attorney, I'd really appreciate it! Of note, I performed a Google search on Bexar Tow and was absolutely astonished about the complaints against this company!
In short, just beware when you visit that particular Walgreens! Neither my family, friends, nor I will EVER return to that store.
Yesterday, my car was towed in front of Walgreens store in Rockville, Md. I had a prescription faxed over to the Walgreens but got out of my car at the shopping center and went in another building next door to pay on a bill first. Came back to my car 5 minutes later and my car was gone. The Walgreens employees were starring out the window at me & I noticed a sign with a number to G&G towing if car is towed. I called and yes my car had been towed. The Walgreens employees said you should have came in here first but instead went to the other building. Really? So damn mean with no remorse. It cost me a total of $140.00 for what? I hate this store and I don't recommend anyone shopping at Walgreens. They are crooks!!!!

Warmly,
upsetcustomer6906
upsetcustomer690 6

Laurel, MD

#37 Mar 5, 2015
Yesterday, my car was towed in front of Walgreens store in Rockville, Md. I had a prescription faxed over to the Walgreens but got out of my car at the shopping center and went in another building next door to pay on a bill first. Came back to my car 5 minutes later and my car was gone. The Walgreens employees were starring out the window at me & I noticed a sign with a number to G&G towing if car is towed. I called and yes my car had been towed. The Walgreens employees said you should have came in here first but instead went to the other building. Really? So damn mean with no remorse. It cost me a total of $140.00 for what? I hate this store and I don't recommend anyone shopping at Walgreens. They are crooks!!!!

Warmly,
upsetcustomer6906

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman at Old Navy at the Quarry 6 hr Missed opportunity 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr Fact checker 6,510
Imperial White Knights KKK (Nov '12) 14 hr Rick grande 58
NEW SOFTBALL Organization in HELOTES/North West... (Aug '09) 15 hr Jgarza 6
Any good tarot card readers in SA? Fri anonymou s 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX (Mar '15) Fri Star V 19
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) Fri matter 2,450

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance