Break 19..... What is the difference ...

Break 19..... What is the difference between CB and VHF Ham Radio in this town?

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Loco Weed

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2011
I just dont understand the difference between CB Radio( and VHF Ham Radio in San Antonio.... I think both are a joke!!!!!
Loco Weed

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2011
VHF radio is where all the mindless sheep go to graze. Its where ex cb'ers go to hide because they dont have their own opinion. Its a place where bullies that couldnt hack it on CB go to continue their radio terrorism. Just listen to that group if queers on 146.520 mhz. What a bunch of self centered pricks they are.......
Loco Weed

Granite City, IL

#5 Sep 6, 2011
That is all funny stuff but why waste your time on those fools.... Cold suds and tasty buds is my motto..... Go out and enjoy life rathet than being some pathetic troll who hadnt made anything of themselves and live through the misery of others.
Its pretty sad that someone who is pushing 60 has to live through others families because he doesnt have one of his own. Really must suck to be him but its okay, he will die a lonely soul because he is a loser.......
On that note time to hit the bong and enjoy all that life has to offer, cold suds and tasty buds!!!!
Loco Weed

Granite City, IL

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Anyone know where I can find a Lot Lizzard????
Loco Weed

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2011
I think Rat Dog, errrrr........ Cockbreath has a facination of dressing up in a moo moo and spreading his ass cheeks for the 52 Zoo. Explains why he smells like poo......
Go take a bath Cockbreath. Oh its almost time to fire up the echolink so I can listen to the show on 52. Lets see what lies Limp Dick talks about along with his blow buddy Cockbreath.
Loco Weed

United States

#11 Sep 8, 2011
That would be handing out towels to naked women. Unlike you I have a fondness for women. Im not a 60 yr old fag who still lives with his mommy. I enjoy the company of a woman, I dont have to get their attention by assaulting them, I have the nads To approach them and speak to them.
Loco Weed

Houston, TX

#12 Sep 9, 2011
Hey Cockbreath, errrrrr Rat Dog...... We know why you dont approach women is because you smell like piss, hence your other nickname Pissy Pants. Hell last time I saw you your nickname should be shitty britches because you smell like sheeeets, I mean shit, same difference.....
Anyway I bet your glad its cooling down so you dont sweat too much in that shit hole you call a house. Must suck to be you, having too thrive on other peoples misery because your life sucks so much..... Dusty was right your just a pathetic loser......
Peace out you broke dick mofo, time to burn a fatty and that isnt your boyfriend limp dick........

Cold suds and tasty buds!!!!!
Loco Weed

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2011
I guess Cockbreath is projecting again...... His infatuation with cucumbers in the culo leads me to believe that his boyfriend does have a limp dick and that is going to be the only way Rat Dog could be pleasured is by sticking a cucumber in his culo......
I am beginning to believe that is why Rat Dog is walking funny nowadays. I guess he got his screen name because his boyfriend knaws on a cucumber like a rat before he strattles Cockbreath in the doggy position just before sticking a cucumber in his culo creating a l load of suds his boyfriend laps up....... That is some funny sheeeeets, shit.......
Loco Weed

Houston, TX

#15 Sep 11, 2011
I think I have figured out why Rat Dog keeps making reference to a cucumber in his culo, its because his middle name is oriface. That is some funny sheeeeets!!!
Who Cares

El Paso, TX

#19 Dec 28, 2011
Sounds like a bunch of 520 trolls in this topic lmao.................
El Gato Negro

San Antonio, TX

#20 Dec 29, 2011
Who Cares wrote:
Sounds like a bunch of 520 trolls in this topic lmao..........
Everybody likes to pick on Rat Dog!
Beating the Drum of Life

San Antonio, TX

#21 Dec 29, 2011
Ratdog = El Gato Negro = Thomas Caldwell. Jeez, Thomas, if you're going to complain about hiding behind screen names, then do it yourself, then at least pay us the courtesy of changing how you type so that we can all at least pretend like we don't notice it's you, you worthless wretch.
El Gato Negro

San Antonio, TX

#23 Dec 30, 2011
Beating the Drum of Life wrote:
Ratdog = El Gato Negro = Thomas Caldwell. Jeez, Thomas, if you're going to complain about hiding behind screen names, then do it yourself, then at least pay us the courtesy of changing how you type so that we can all at least pretend like we don't notice it's you, you worthless wretch.
Go to the zoo and stroke off a monkey you worthless maggot!
El Gato Pendejo

San Antonio, TX

#24 Jan 1, 2012
LOL! you're still so stoooopid, Toey!
Mark

San Antonio, TX

#25 May 5, 2013
Loco Weed wrote:
I just dont understand the difference between CB Radio( and VHF Ham Radio in San Antonio.... I think both are a joke!!!!!
Cb radio is filled with dumb asses.

2 meter only have gary and tommy
thebeast that cant bebeat

United States

#26 May 30, 2013
you guys suck each others pipes with the two handed mouth techniques and love the feeling of an antenna shoved up your culo with just enough power to hurt not torture thats right even fags like a little pain in sex right loco i think you would know you like to blow bubbles with the cox cheese in the closet right
thebeast that cant bebeat

United States

#27 Jun 1, 2013
hey loco i can beat u in shizle talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 3 hr DC Dave 2,499
Recall Presidential Election Rid of Trump 3 hr ICE 2
Kellyanne Conway before and after 10 hr Spicer 1
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Resigns 13 hr Christine Dishman 3
Actors have no free speech 13 hr victor 12
East side shootings 13 hr mean 7
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 18 hr Oh Poor Baby 8,068

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance