City of SA: New Sexually Oriented Bus...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Charles Olson

San Antonio, TX

#26 May 8, 2013
My favorite place to play back end bumper boys...sausage factory variety
Ms Sassy Sherry

San Antonio, TX

#27 Mar 11, 2016
Really?? You people are funny, in one comment I read "is on its way to becoming a mecca ese types of businesses" ROFLMFA
I would like to make you all aware of the fact that San Antonio had the THIRD LARGEST Red Light District in the country at one time, San Francisco and New Orleans were the top 2..

The Sporting District:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Antonio_Spo...

Trading Sex Pay became the Crime we know as "Prostitution" in 1941 in Sam Antonio, Texas

WANT MORE INFO? Visit
Sex Workers Outreach Project of San Antonio ~ SWOP SATX
https://www.swop-sanantonio.org

Peace and Smiles, Ms Sassy Sherry
The Duke

Houston, TX

#28 Mar 11, 2016
Ms Sassy Sherry wrote:
Really?? You people are funny, in one comment I read "is on its way to becoming a mecca ese types of businesses" ROFLMFA
I would like to make you all aware of the fact that San Antonio had the THIRD LARGEST Red Light District in the country at one time, San Francisco and New Orleans were the top 2..
The Sporting District:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Antonio_Spo...
Trading Sex Pay became the Crime we know as "Prostitution" in 1941 in Sam Antonio, Texas
WANT MORE INFO? Visit
Sex Workers Outreach Project of San Antonio ~ SWOP SATX
Peace and Smiles, Ms Sassy Sherry
Only a tranny from Califas like you know this especially when you live close to San Francisco lol
Patron

San Antonio, TX

#29 Mar 12, 2016
ACI is still open. Lots of random sex. I love the maze area. Thanks Ivy Taylor for allowing us to have sex and do drugs at ACI.
MsSassySherry

San Antonio, TX

#30 Mar 12, 2016
Patron wrote:
ACI is still open. Lots of random sex. I love the maze area. Thanks Ivy Taylor for allowing us to have sex and do drugs at ACI.
I wasactually referring to Sex Workers of ANY gender and of ANY sexual preference

MsSassySherry

San Antonio, TX

#31 Mar 12, 2016
The Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Only a tranny from Califas like you know this especially when you live close to San Francisco lol
Hi Duke and TY for mistaking me for a beautiful Transgender woman, I am actually a cisgender woman, I know it is hard to tell who is trans and who is cis these days, but maybe while you are trolling blogs you should make sure your info is correct before you spew your hate into a city blog that, cough cough, you don't even live in. Oh, and I have never been to San Francisco or (and let me spell it out CORRECTLY for you) CALIFORNIA
The Duke

San Antonio, TX

#32 Mar 12, 2016
MsSassySherry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Duke and TY for mistaking me for a beautiful Transgender woman, I am actually a cisgender woman, I know it is hard to tell who is trans and who is cis these days, but maybe while you are trolling blogs you should make sure your info is correct before you spew your hate into a city blog that, cough cough, you don't even live in. Oh, and I have never been to San Francisco or (and let me spell it out CORRECTLY for you) CALIFORNIA
"Cough cough"? Must be your AIDS acting up.
The Duke

Longview, TX

#33 Mar 13, 2016
Some more pink feathers have been ruffled lol

Since: Mar 16

San Antonio, TX

#34 Mar 21, 2016
HAHA, you seem to know quite a lot about Trans people and their health and I am guessing "THE DUKE" knows everything about Gay people too. Must not be married to a woman with all that trans and gay knowledge you have. It must be a very lonely life for you, hating so much and so many. I feel bad for you, being all alone, without friends or a lover. But who would want to be around such a vile, hateful, pitiful pussy like you anyways??? Hate on "THE DUKE", Peace Out, MSS
The Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cough cough"? Must be your AIDS acting up.
The Duke

San Antonio, TX

#35 Mar 21, 2016
MsSassySherry wrote:
HAHA, you seem to know quite a lot about Trans people and their health and I am guessing "THE DUKE" knows everything about Gay people too. Must not be married to a woman with all that trans and gay knowledge you have. It must be a very lonely life for you, hating so much and so many. I feel bad for you, being all alone, without friends or a lover. But who would want to be around such a vile, hateful, pitiful pussy like you anyways??? Hate on "THE DUKE", Peace Out, MSS
<quoted text>
You think so Shady Lady?
Bozo

Houston, TX

#36 Mar 21, 2016
The tranny from Califas went as far to putting a picture of a girl lol
Heshe is is trying so hard to be a girl lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 54 min lol 39
race 1 hr Little Johnny Da ... 10
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 4 hr Little Johnny Da ... 199
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 5 hr HEY STINKY 6,957
Hey tranny from Califas you are a broken LP tr... 8 hr Oh No He Didin 12
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 9 hr bicpl 147
Why was La tranny from Califas kicked off Ham R... 9 hr Little Johnny Da ... 4

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance