City of SA: New Sexually Oriented Bus...

City of SA: New Sexually Oriented Business Dist.7

Posted in the Bandera Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Advocate

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2010
The city of San Antonio gives green light to another sexually oriented business dba Venus Video/Club 1502 (Callaghan Plaza).

What's the city's obsession with sexually oriented businesses (SOB) that allow illegal sexual activity on premises? I wonder what the Culebra Park HOA thinks?

ACI, Executive Spa welcome Club 1502 to San Antonio! A prospering city seeking additional SOB's to open businesses. Must allow illegal sexual activity on premises.
Sin City

Woonsocket, RI

#2 Nov 4, 2010
Another sign that our city is on its way to becoming a mecca for these types of businesses. Nothing wrong with a business selling adult movies and novelties. But, to let customers have sex inside the store? Is our city that desperate for revenue that it turns a blind eye to illegal businesses? Watch out Dallas and Houston, San Antionio has a major plan to continue moving this city forward... illegal businesses. I say its time for new representation on city council.
Jennifer

Woonsocket, RI

#3 Nov 4, 2010
Wow. So, our city/county now has at least 4 businesses where customers can pay an admission fee and have sex with other customers? What the hell! Several forums on Topix list the names of these businesses. They are Twin Theatre Adult Video (Bexar County, "Chico" Rodriguez, County Commissioner, Precinct 1), ACI (District 1, Mary Alice Cisneros), Executive Spa (District 2, Ivy Taylor), Venus Video/Club 1502 (District 7, Justin Rodriguez). Good job city council! Only 6 more districts to go. Can we say re-election rejects?
Bro

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2010
What's the deal with topless bars then?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 5, 2010
these all cater to the gay community right?
Bro

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2010
Sure seems like it based on info. Why does the city make a big deql about topless bars, but these guys can do whatever they want? This crap is wrong. Hell, straight places don't come anywhere close to these gay businesses. Shut their assess down, or leave topless bars alone. You reading city council losers?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 5, 2010
Bro wrote:
Sure seems like it based on info. Why does the city make a big deql about topless bars, but these guys can do whatever they want? This crap is wrong. Hell, straight places don't come anywhere close to these gay businesses. Shut their assess down, or leave topless bars alone. You reading city council losers?
Exactly. No more all nude places? WTF?
Bad for the economy to restrict these places.
Culebra

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2010
This store was on Culebra about 2 years ago. They got raided at that location for the same reason. Bunch of Ho's hanging around in parking lot too. They moved to Callaghan after raid. Now they're trying to pull the same crap, different place. Stupid idiots. How long do they think that will last.
Chunkin

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2010
That was down street from my house on Celebra before this place moved. Mostly gays hanging around.
Erkel

United States

#14 Nov 7, 2010
When a new topless club opens, city council makes a big thing about it and forces them to close, move, or comply with all these rules. When a gay business like Venus Video opens a movie room complete with sex orgies for customers, the city stays quiet and does nothing. What's going on at City Hall?
Hattori Hanzo

San Antonio, TX

#15 Nov 7, 2010
Culebra wrote:
This store was on Culebra about 2 years ago. They got raided at that location for the same reason. Bunch of Ho's hanging around in parking lot too. They moved to Callaghan after raid. Now they're trying to pull the same crap, different place. Stupid idiots. How long do they think that will last.
I like the new location next to the Mexican restaurant around the the corner. After watching some movies, I feel like eating tacos!
Ewww

Tecumseh, KS

#16 Nov 8, 2010
Hattori Hanzo wrote:
<quoted text> I like the new location next to the Mexican restaurant around the the corner. After watching some movies, I feel like eating tacos!
With a side order of AIDS. Keep eating those tacos.
Ewww

Tecumseh, KS

#17 Nov 8, 2010
A warning for each taco. LOL!
okt0ber

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 28, 2010
Hey, no one forces you to go to these places.... if you don't like them, DON'T GO! otherwise, you should mind your own business. They don't bother you, and never will. The city and government needs to keep its nose out of ALL businesses.
Nunya

United States

#19 Nov 29, 2010
okt0ber wrote:
Hey, no one forces you to go to these places.... if you don't like them, DON'T GO! otherwise, you should mind your own business. They don't bother you, and never will. The city and government needs to keep its nose out of ALL businesses.
Just because you get your gay culo screwed at this place, doesn't mean we have to like it. The city and government are doing what they're supposed to do. If you don't like it, write your elected officials to change the state's statute for indecent exposure. That's what laws are for you idiot fag.
Tyrone Snarkleton

San Antonio, TX

#20 Nov 29, 2010
San Antonio has become a city of worthless lib losing teetotalers. Just look at the low caliber of these posts from worthless naysayers who want to CONTROL everyone's activities. This city is a joke because of losers that don't want jack in this city.
La Ley

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2010
Cool. Legalize prostitution so your puta mother can work the streets without being arrested. San Antonio can do fine without losers who think like you. Always a low life out there that thinks the world owes them. So the rest of us have to become low life's and live like dogs in heat all drugged up? Not a chance. Queers like you that take it up the ass in public and think it's cool are nuts. Do that crap at home. Or expect to get arrested. It's not like cops aren't watching anyway. Hope you like the color orange. If you don't like the laws and don't want to get arrested, stay home.
Eye Spy

United States

#23 Jan 11, 2011
The piggies are coming...
Nobody Special

Houston, TX

#24 Jan 14, 2011
Hmmm... these people pay money to go inside the business and have sex. The city says it's illegal. When will they start raiding hotels and motels? I've had a lot of sex in motels.
Special Ed

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2011
It's not the same. Give me a break smart ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 6 hr Pull finger farts 165
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 8 hr Oh Poor Baby 7,974
Bandido mc and Iron Order MC (Feb '10) 10 hr Shramma 470
News USAA pulling ads from Hannity's Fox News show Fri Policy 2
Haliey Fri Family 1
San Antonio Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots (Sep '16) May 25 Life 6
Hot teen May 18 Friend 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages