First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pancho

San Antonio, TX

#45 Sep 6, 2013
IamYourKing wrote:
Pancho, I want to spread my white cheeks for Mexican sausage. Make me the trailer trash biatch I've dreamed of!
Sorry gringo fairy. I don't swing that way. It's common though for your kind. LOL.
tamy lee

United States

#46 Sep 8, 2013
Want to be mex wrote:
I dropped out of the white race, hate yuppies! Can I become a Mexican? You'll got it going, hot women, the food, parties and music! What does whites got? How can I sign up!
First you have to see an orthopedic surgeon so he can remove about six inches of bones from your femur, tibia and fibula so you have the right height.
Then you need to have cosmetic surgery to have the features of the apocalypto

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#47 Sep 8, 2013
Want to be mex wrote:
I dropped out of the white race, hate yuppies! Can I become a Mexican? You'll got it going, hot women, the food, parties and music! What does whites got? How can I sign up!
For the application, you must learn to make a killer fish taco. once you've learned that, get a tan and replace all your J's with y sounds. and congratulations your an honorary Mexican!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#48 Sep 8, 2013
Latinagoth23 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the application, you must learn to make a killer fish taco. once you've learned that, get a tan and replace all your J's with y sounds. and congratulations your an honorary Mexican!
That's too involved. Easier to be white trash. We white, not bright, never right.
Pancho

San Antonio, TX

#49 Sep 8, 2013
tamy lee wrote:
<quoted text>
First you have to see an orthopedic surgeon so he can remove about six inches of bones from your femur, tibia and fibula so you have the right height.
Then you need to have cosmetic surgery to have the features of the apocalypto
Si. The air is cleaner down here. Don't have to deal with white trash pollution. God was not dumb. Even though gringos don't believe in God.
mexigga

Reno, NV

#51 Feb 13, 2014
eat and sleep like a mexican and live in mexico, probably wear a fake tan for the rest of your life
i am a whitecican

United States

#53 Feb 13, 2014
im a whitecican, i already converted. you have to try it white folkes. white girls dye your hair and get a spray on tan. white guys get a hyna or ruka lol. you know who i think is a hot mexican woman, bridget smith from the morning show great day sa on channel 5.
Numb nuts

San Antonio, TX

#54 Feb 13, 2014
i am a whitecican wrote:
im a whitecican, i already converted. you have to try it white folkes. white girls dye your hair and get a spray on tan. white guys get a hyna or ruka lol. you know who i think is a hot mexican woman, bridget smith from the morning show great day sa on channel 5.
I can see the stupidity of being a Mexican has rubbed off on you. Bridget Smith is a black lady you sorry piece of whale shit!
meha

United States

#55 Feb 14, 2014
i love me love bridget smith. she butiful mexican lady. thick and round and perfect. i would love to have passionate sexy time with her. she not black she mexican.
Numb nuts

San Antonio, TX

#56 Feb 14, 2014
meha wrote:
i love me love bridget smith. she butiful mexican lady. thick and round and perfect. i would love to have passionate sexy time with her. she not black she mexican.
You're a typical uneducated Mexican. She is a black lady. And mexicans wonder why their called stupid!
meha

United States

#57 Feb 14, 2014
you must be her jealous co worker the chinese lady. you dont get as much air time and speech time as bridget. you a little bigger lol not as good looking as bridget smith. i will marry her one day. she is mexican and maybe a little black mixed in cause no black could have the perfect mexican body like her.
Numb nuts

San Antonio, TX

#58 Feb 14, 2014
meha wrote:
you must be her jealous co worker the chinese lady. you dont get as much air time and speech time as bridget. you a little bigger lol not as good looking as bridget smith. i will marry her one day. she is mexican and maybe a little black mixed in cause no black could have the perfect mexican body like her.
Again imbecile she's black, and I doubt she would stoop to marry a loser like you!
Joe Father

Del Rio, TX

#59 Feb 14, 2014
Want to be mex wrote:
bends over and I'll pound some Mexican in u...Stupid KKK
Mexicanstotallys tupid

San Antonio, TX

#60 Feb 14, 2014
Joe Father wrote:
<quoted text>bends over and I'll pound some Mexican in u...Stupid KKK
Another stupid Mexican!
Lullaby

San Antonio, TX

#61 Apr 17, 2014
Mexicans are the most ignorant people on the planet!
Lullaby

United States

#62 Apr 18, 2014
Why can't they just be the dumbest people on the planet like us? Adam and Eve were white and stupid too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexcrement accused of raping a dog 5 min White Beanstalk 32
look me up on Facebook jacky tores i need some fun 32 min hi me 1
do you like young guys? 7 hr naveen 18
What pretty lady am I taken out tonite ?(: 10 hr Little Johnny 2
Date Night ?(: 11 hr Little Johnny 2
What y'all Doin Tonite ? 11 hr Juan Toothrie 2
CB Radio in San Antonio (Dec '11) 13 hr THOMAS O CALDWELL 35
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web