jack in the box owner took our time &...

jack in the box owner took our time & a half away

Posted in the Bandera Forum

jib employee

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 6, 2013
I dont know if anyone else notices things like I do but this franchise is crooked. No raises. And we had to work on thanksgiving time & a half we where told it was and now our checks got held back so they could take it off from everyones check. What kind of shit is that. We could have spent time with our familys... so pissed off with this job
Bing Crosby

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2013
jib employee wrote:
I dont know if anyone else notices things like I do but this franchise is crooked. No raises. And we had to work on thanksgiving time & a half we where told it was and now our checks got held back so they could take it off from everyones check. What kind of shit is that. We could have spent time with our familys... so pissed off with this job
Just get back one the kitchen and make my hamburger and quit crying!
You need to stay at work and be available to serve me when I want some food! You don't need to be off for the holidays. Your boss probably figures you're not worth anymore money. In fact he should lower your wages so the food prices go down and save me some money! Work!, work!, work! And keep me supplied with sourdough jacks!
big 210

Canyon Lake, TX

#3 Dec 7, 2013
The best way to pay these Greedy owner's back is by throwing good food away= FOOD COST for Them! Next Start Accidently breaking Equipment around the Restaurant= Having yo pay for Service repair man to come fix!
Joto

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 7, 2013
big 210 wrote:
The best way to pay these Greedy owner's back is by throwing good food away= FOOD COST for Them! Next Start Accidently breaking Equipment around the Restaurant= Having yo pay for Service repair man to come fix!
That's real smart. Doing stuff like that will ensure you don't get a raise! You're stupid!
Adolf Muhammad

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2013
That's what's happens when you work for a Jew.
Feces Control Squad

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 8, 2013
You could always quit and go work for burger king and share the trade secrets of your current job.
Ricky

San Antonio, TX

#7 Dec 8, 2013
Feces Control Squad wrote:
You could always quit and go work for burger king and share the trade secrets of your current job.
You could become a prostitute.
anonymously posted

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2013
you could burn the place down accidentally or on purpose you choice. grease fires are a beitch to put out you know. so are a few molitov cocktails on the roof too.
Ricky

San Antonio, TX

#9 Dec 8, 2013
anonymously posted wrote:
you could burn the place down accidentally or on purpose you choice. grease fires are a beitch to put out you know. so are a few molitov cocktails on the roof too.
If you don't like it find another job! That is if you have the intelligence which is highly doubtful. That's why you flip burgers! "I'll take a large coke with my burger please".
John

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 16, 2013
jib employee wrote:
File a complaint with the US Department of Labor / Wage & Hour Division. The contact info for the San Antonio office can be found at this link: http://www.dol.gov/whd/america2.htm#Texas
Dumb luck

Helotes, TX

#11 Dec 17, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
File a complaint with the US Department of Labor / Wage & Hour Division. The contact info for the San Antonio office can be found at this link: http://www.dol.gov/whd/america2.htm#Texas
Whatever!

Since: Dec 13

San Antonio, TX

#12 Dec 17, 2013
Adolf Muhammad wrote:
That's what's happens when you work for a Jew.
He's not a jew he's a muslim. The other owners are a white couple. Basically, its the worst company I've ever worked for. They did all that plus they blatantly withheld hours from people i worked with. The managers are in on it too cause they are under a lot of pressure to keep cost down and sales high. Jib is understaffed and over worked. Like for example we used to get twenty orders of tacos all the time. If your frier only makes sixteen tacos that's three sets you have to fry, cheese lettuce sauce wrap and bag, and get out the window in under four minutes. That four minutes starts when the car pulls up to the window. Then you put napkins and a handful of ranch and taco sauce. With labor, the company is loosing money. So i can kind of understand the owners being cheap. But you should pay your employees for what they worked. I've known several people call the labor board with no result. Just get out find a new job. And tell anyone thinking of working there don't do it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be there this month to visit my buddy Eric.... 7 hr looloo 2
Review: Psychic Meena Of Third Eye Fortunes 9 hr May Flower 2
Poll Are illegal Mexicans really: 13 hr Poll of the Day 0
More Disgusting Beaners 20 hr Little Johnny Da ... 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Jul 27 Hank 145
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages