ban every knife in this country

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Dummycrat

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2013
that's it! Ban all knives!!! this person stabbed 11 people so it means that all knives are bad and if you refuse to turn over your knife you are a criminal. obama knows best so now that he wants all guns banned we can focus on all knives. next will be all cars and hammers because they kill people too!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/lone-star...
Liberal fools

San Antonio, TX

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Obama is a dumb ass! Should have never been elected president!
Gun Owner

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 9, 2013
When dumb asses vote, they elect a dumb ass. Promise them free stuff and they vote 3 or 4 times in an election.
Liberal fools

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Yep. It's all about the free stuff to those fools. If Obummer give them a choice, get rid of the Constitution or get rid of welfare, thee people would vote to get rid of the Constitution. It's a shame what ths country has become. As much as I hate to admit it secession seems like the only way the states can escape the iron hand rule of the federal government and return sovereignty to the states.
Republicant

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 10, 2013
I think we should ban all Anglos, since they are the crazy ones with guns and knives. They love to kill. Especially their own kids.
Liberal fools

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 10, 2013
We should ban all the stupid Mexicans that drain our federal dollars dry with their anchor babies and freeloading off of the American taxpayers. Fix your own stupid ass country, but you won't do that because it takes too much work. It's better to drain and screw up the United States and once you do that you'll move to Canada and your greasy hands will screw up that too. Mexicans are just like fire ants they destroy and make every place they occupy a wasteland!
Republicant

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Nah, I'm convinced that Anglos have trashed the U.S. Afterall, we are the #1 recipients of welfare. Imagine that. Look it up.
gunther

United States

#8 Apr 11, 2013
You're convinced because you refuse to accept the FACT that the illegal Mexicans are a bigger part of the problem. They don't pay property taxes to the schools their anchor babies attend and the taxpayer is forced to pay to educate your rug rats. Which 9 times out of 10 are unable to comprehend the subjects being taught. In turn, they drop out of school because they don't learn or the girls become pregnant at age 14 because they can't keep their legs closed, which creates more welfare recipients with no incentive to get a job because our corrupt government continues to give handouts
And the cycle goes on and on. Don't you people even have the smallest sense of pride for supporting yourself or are you just so animalistic that you don't have any pride in anything but your claim to be a Mexican? And if that is your only claim to pride you have a sorry sense of what's right and wrong.
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#9 Apr 11, 2013
gunther wrote:
You're convinced because you refuse to accept the FACT that the illegal Mexicans are a bigger part of the problem. They don't pay property taxes to the schools their anchor babies attend and the taxpayer is forced to pay to educate your rug rats. Which 9 times out of 10 are unable to comprehend the subjects being taught. In turn, they drop out of school because they don't learn or the girls become pregnant at age 14 because they can't keep their legs closed, which creates more welfare recipients with no incentive to get a job because our corrupt government continues to give handouts
And the cycle goes on and on. Don't you people even have the smallest sense of pride for supporting yourself or are you just so animalistic that you don't have any pride in anything but your claim to be a Mexican? And if that is your only claim to pride you have a sorry sense of what's right and wrong.
Well said. I agree 100% and I'm hispanic so here is where I'm attacked for agreeing with you. Bring it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for hott girl for a threesome (Nov '12) 4 min Eddie 48
I left my wife for my co worker 7 min Eddie 7
BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeous black man (Jun '12) 6 hr want to be loved 374
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr wow 4,431
Domingo Gonzales 10 hr the punisher 1
mary tetmeyer 12 hr unknown 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX 12 hr jamie12345678 1
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News