"It is untrue that I or anyone else i...

"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted the war in 1939

Posted in the Bandera Forum

lethalseed

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2013
"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted the war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests." - Adolf Hitler, April 29, 1945

Note: Rothschild was his grandpa, did he know ??? or is the a front story to distance himself
from jews ??
Punk

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2013
lethalseed wrote:
"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted the war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests." - Adolf Hitler, April 29, 1945
Note: Rothschild was his grandpa, did he know ??? or is the a front story to distance himself
from jews ??
You're probably related to hitler too.
werty

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 27, 2013
Have you ever thought that maybe the juden are lying about some stuff (everything) they say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I get a $5 hair cut? (Nov '12) 1 hr Mexican 19
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 1 hr cristal 167
Banking 1 hr Business Ad 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr Joker 6,359
who would you stay with? 6 hr Tranny from Califas 2
Why is Little Johnny Da Tranny... 7 hr Sir Master 5
Ha ha ha la tranny from Califas gets mad becaus... 13 hr Sir Master 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance