Why are white people so stupid?
wandproud

Albuquerque, NM

#1906 Oct 30, 2013
I believe I have to agree with you Megastupid. I don't even know what that means??? I guess you have to speak idiot. My guess is its like giving a retarded kid a box of straws. It keeps them occupied.
wandproud

Albuquerque, NM

#1908 Oct 30, 2013
Megastupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawnnnnnnnnnn!, as usual the same old boring comment! This person's mind is so small he repeats himself like a parrot!
I believe that I have to agree with you Megastupid. I don't even know what that means. I guess that you have to speak idiot. Maybe its like giving a retarded kid a box of straws. It keeps them occupied.
Old Coon

Beeville, TX

#1910 Nov 3, 2013
They are only stupid when they're with blacks or Mexicans.
LMAO

Denver, CO

#1911 Nov 4, 2013
Megastupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawnnnnnnnnnn!, as usual the same old boring comment! This person's mind is so small he repeats himself like a parrot!
What do you expect from white people? Intelligence? Crackers are dumb as hell.
LMAO

United States

#1912 Nov 4, 2013
wandproud wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that I have to agree with you Megastupid. I don't even know what that means. I guess that you have to speak idiot. Maybe its like giving a retarded kid a box of straws. It keeps them occupied.
It's called Cracker smack.
LMAO

United States

#1913 Nov 4, 2013
wandproudcracker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know that true history behind the meaning of the term "Cracker" then I take that as a compliment. But by the looks of your user name and the fact that you are a true
f u c k t a r d, I doubt it.
By the looks of your 1st grade writing skills, I'd have to agree you're a fucktard Cracker. Worthless white trash. Who's your daddy?
White_Guy

Waxhaw, NC

#1916 Nov 5, 2013
Naw, black people and mexicans are retarded, they can barely afford anything, and don't even start on that "you brought black people to this contry" crap, You like it here in fat america dont you black people? They need to stop worrying about "ballin'" and PLaying Bball and football mess, and start worrying about your own education, then white people wont complain about blacks and mexicans. You sir just got owned. Goodday
BS lies

San Antonio, TX

#1917 Nov 5, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
By the looks of your 1st grade writing skills, I'd have to agree you're a fucktard Cracker. Worthless white trash. Who's your daddy?
I know who my daddy is, but you being a Mexican and your momma a slut, there's no way of knowing who your daddy is son!
linwood harden

Waynesboro, GA

#1918 Nov 7, 2013
will they have to say stupid stuff all the time some white people are cooler then the rest of them but white people just dont get what people be talkin about like we be talkin right an thay will just come out with it you dont know what you are talkin about an we will say just shut up white boy an they will get so mad at us but we dont care cause we be ready to fight white people but they will go back to talking to their little white so called friends.
BS lies

San Antonio, TX

#1919 Nov 7, 2013
linwood harden wrote:
will they have to say stupid stuff all the time some white people are cooler then the rest of them but white people just dont get what people be talkin about like we be talkin right an thay will just come out with it you dont know what you are talkin about an we will say just shut up white boy an they will get so mad at us but we dont care cause we be ready to fight white people but they will go back to talking to their little white so called friends.
You're another uneducated idiot! You couldn't fight yourself out of a wet paper bag!
BS lies

San Antonio, TX

#1920 Nov 7, 2013
Hell, try fighting yourself out of douche bag. I've had to do this since I was a little Cracker.
Emperor

Arnold, MO

#1923 Nov 12, 2013
I am superior to all of you. So, therefore, bow downto me. There are only 2 real races. The 3rd race is a genetic clonebreed in a lab. The 2 true races are caucasin and asiatic. And asiatic includes the native americans. All others are mongrel races from interbreeding. That is why the 3rd races likes to have sxx with as many non-negros as possible. That way they feel self important. When there a huge mistake from the ancient past, when we got lazy and needed slaves.
LMAO

Denver, CO

#1924 Nov 12, 2013
Emperor wrote:
I am superior to all of you. So, therefore, bow downto me. There are only 2 real races. The 3rd race is a genetic clonebreed in a lab. The 2 true races are caucasin and asiatic. And asiatic includes the native americans. All others are mongrel races from interbreeding. That is why the 3rd races likes to have sxx with as many non-negros as possible. That way they feel self important. When there a huge mistake from the ancient past, when we got lazy and needed slaves.
You're right. White people will have sex with anything that moves. They are notorious for inbreeding. Probably why we have a bunch of screw balls out there shooting innocent people. Cowards!
jake

Westland, MI

#1926 Nov 17, 2013
What color are you?
GGB

San Antonio, TX

#1927 Nov 17, 2013
jake wrote:
What color are you?
That depends on your meth use. The drug of choice for white trash. Mobile home meth labs. LMAO!
U_ SEE

United States

#1928 Nov 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Free cable in Your trailer parks????? ha well at least you own something anyway *** with fam members you know alot about that after all you all look alike right oh and for your info I am not white our hispanic or black I am Americn Indian (Cheerokke) AND I ASK FOR NOTHING I earend everything I own on the land that belonged to my race long before any of you came along so as far as I am concered you all got it easy and free so stop crying and and be happy your all living here for free must be nice.
if ur a Native Indian why you standing up for whitey, didnt they screw you all
Respect

Brewer, ME

#1929 Nov 24, 2013
You're all idiots really.. Do you all honestly believe the color of your skin make's you any different? it's fucking 2013 and you all still fight about skin color!! What the hell is wrong with you all? who cares where you live what race you are, religious view none of that matters stop worrying about other people take a look in the mirror and, don't see yourself as a color but as a human and, respect others. no one got to choose what kind of life they were born into, but everyone can choose what kind of life they wanna live.. and if you hate someone based of skin color.. you're are a sad sad person that will never have anything in life.
Easy money

San Antonio, TX

#1930 Nov 24, 2013
Respect wrote:
You're all idiots really.. Do you all honestly believe the color of your skin make's you any different? it's fucking 2013 and you all still fight about skin color!! What the hell is wrong with you all? who cares where you live what race you are, religious view none of that matters stop worrying about other people take a look in the mirror and, don't see yourself as a color but as a human and, respect others. no one got to choose what kind of life they were born into, but everyone can choose what kind of life they wanna live.. and if you hate someone based of skin color.. you're are a sad sad person that will never have anything in life.
I don't think it's the color of skin people hate but each other's culture.
Anonymous

Alice, TX

#1931 Nov 28, 2013
Because they're white.
Happy thanksgiving

San Antonio, TX

#1932 Nov 28, 2013
White folks are the most intelligent. Its been proven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Cardenas 6 hr Agreed 3
Loan shark (Feb '13) 8 hr zahn67 63
Why is San Antonio so racist (Aug '11) 16 hr bobby michaels 64
why do white women love mexican men (Jul '14) 22 hr Luv Mexican Men 104
mexican traditions 23 hr WoW 11
Window tint Wed Help-me-n1234 3
april cadena/hernandez/salazar/ramos/ (Apr '16) Wed Slapped 14

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance