Why are white people so stupid?
Wow

Fort Worth, TX

#1878 Sep 7, 2013
Everyone is so ignorant. There is truly no hope for humanity. How do all the people that post negatively about a certain race think they have some sort of authority over something.Look at president Obama. He's doing far more fine than my white high-school teacher. Race is nothing. There is only one race and thats the HUMAN race. long story short: all racist fucks live so closed-mindedly.will die closed-mindedly &who knows what will happen after that
Mulatto

San Antonio, TX

#1879 Sep 7, 2013
Wow wrote:
Everyone is so ignorant. There is truly no hope for humanity. How do all the people that post negatively about a certain race think they have some sort of authority over something.Look at president Obama. He's doing far more fine than my white high-school teacher. Race is nothing. There is only one race and thats the HUMAN race. long story short: all racist fucks live so closed-mindedly.will die closed-mindedly &who knows what will happen after that
You're right there is no help for mankind and there never as been. So get over it already! I say destroy te world and get it over with!
Pancho

San Antonio, TX

#1881 Sep 9, 2013
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
If everyone is so equal how come the nighurs are starving in Africa and flocking to live in countries built by White people (while the Juden orchestrates the whole thing) And then when the nighurs arrive they only bring crime, pestilence eventual destruction
Uh, maybe because gringos are doing the same in this country. What a jackass! You're white, not bright, never right!
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#1883 Sep 9, 2013
I dun getting my edjumaction at Cracker High School. Today I dun learn how to spell me a new word.

COW: C-O-W-E-I-E-I-O.

How yer doin?
DARTHXGRUNDY

El Segundo, CA

#1885 Sep 13, 2013
Lulu wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you want is free cable in our trailer parks and have #### with you brothers and uncles to have your deformed babies that's why you white people are so flat and ugly. Every white person wants everything for free poor Tiger Woods had to learn that the hard way. Now every white bitch wants money and fame they didn't deserve like Paris Hilton every white person is the same.
Lol we hire your uncle to do work for us because we actually HAVE THE MONEY lol dummie. Tequila was a shitty drink anyways.
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#1886 Sep 13, 2013
DARTHXGRUNDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol we hire your uncle to do work for us because we actually HAVE THE MONEY lol dummie. Tequila was a shitty drink anyways.
Monopoly money aint real dumb ass. No wonder u caint ford real Tequila. Just dat damn moonshine.
What ru complaining about

South Jordan, UT

#1888 Sep 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
For your info there are more Mexicans on food stamps then whites so whos lazy? all you want to do is drink and party all day and have ### all night so you can keep having babies to keep the stamps coming we re never happy cause you are taking all our money for your kids to stay fat every month so if we bitch we earned it what have you earned besides a lonestar card free medical opps wait thats on us lucky punks wish we had it that easy so go jump in a river and swim home see how life is for you there
Oh yeah your sooo right.(sarcasm)'Cause you know, its so easy to cross the boarder followed by cops and have no money. At least we tried to do something in life. We started a new home in a place full of raciest fatsos like you that have nothing better to do. What have you accomplished in life? Anyway go **** yourself while I (hispanic) am here with my 4.0s and NHS. You know, what you lazy people can't do. Anyway, I look forward to the future when I'm done with college and your working for me wiping my ***.
What ru complaining about

South Jordan, UT

#1889 Sep 21, 2013
Sorry, I didn't mean that to everyone. I just meant to say that whoever wrote that was being unfair. Anyway, once again, sorry for my last comment.
John

San Antonio, TX

#1890 Sep 21, 2013
What ru complaining about wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah your sooo right.(sarcasm)'Cause you know, its so easy to cross the boarder followed by cops and have no money. At least we tried to do something in life. We started a new home in a place full of raciest fatsos like you that have nothing better to do. What have you accomplished in life? Anyway go **** yourself while I (hispanic) am here with my 4.0s and NHS. You know, what you lazy people can't do. Anyway, I look forward to the future when I'm done with college and your working for me wiping my ***.
That'll be the day, greaseball!
John

San Antonio, TX

#1891 Sep 22, 2013
It's easier to settle as white trash like me. Like Cletus says, "Weez white, aint bright, dun never be right."
wow

United States

#1894 Oct 29, 2013
To lulu,
For what ever race you are, that comment is exactly why other races of humans think your particular race of people are stupid!! Because you are to ignorant to realize that no matter what race you are be it black , white , Mexican, Asian, and any other race of human is that stupidity is not bound by race. Every race has its dumb ignorant mofos. and besides who gives a sh$t about race we are all humans we share 99.99% of the sane dna. The sooner the human population realizes that the only thing different between us is skin color, beliefs, and our sex we can get one small step closer to world peace, but its ignorant people like you that I don't see it happening in my life time.
Peace out
Wow
John

San Antonio, TX

#1895 Oct 29, 2013
wow wrote:
To lulu,
For what ever race you are, that comment is exactly why other races of humans think your particular race of people are stupid!! Because you are to ignorant to realize that no matter what race you are be it black , white , Mexican, Asian, and any other race of human is that stupidity is not bound by race. Every race has its dumb ignorant mofos. and besides who gives a sh$t about race we are all humans we share 99.99% of the sane dna. The sooner the human population realizes that the only thing different between us is skin color, beliefs, and our sex we can get one small step closer to world peace, but its ignorant people like you that I don't see it happening in my life time.
Peace out
Wow
Good! Hurry up and die.
pimpdaddy

Denver, CO

#1896 Oct 29, 2013
We don't need peace. We need more pimps. Peace is for wimps.
Anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

#1898 Oct 29, 2013
White people are VERY stupid.!We are stupid for making the decision to bring N!**ERS over here to ruin this country and allowing Beaners into the border to riddle us with crime and filth. This country would be a lot better without em.
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#1899 Oct 29, 2013
wandproudfairy wrote:
White people are VERY stupid.!We are stupid for making the decision to bring N!**ERS over here to ruin this country and allowing Beaners into the border to riddle us with crime and filth. This country would be a lot better without em.
The worst of all... CRACKERS!
druggie

San Antonio, TX

#1900 Oct 29, 2013
wandproud wrote:
White people are VERY stupid.!We are stupid for making the decision to bring N!**ERS over here to ruin this country and allowing Beaners into the border to riddle us with crime and filth. This country would be a lot better without em. We need more white dudes like me that bend over.
This country would be better if Americans didn't have such a huge and insatiable appetite for drugs. If anyone is to blame, look to the drug users.
wandproud

Albuquerque, NM

#1902 Oct 30, 2013
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst of all... CRACKERS!
If you know that true history behind the meaning of the term "Cracker" then I take that as a compliment. But by the looks of your user name and the fact that you are a true
f u c k t a r d, I doubt it.
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#1904 Oct 30, 2013
We're white, not bright, never right. Oh, and we love killing our own kids and commit mass murders against innocent people. White trash!
Megastupid

San Antonio, TX

#1905 Oct 30, 2013
White Trash wrote:
We're white, not bright, never right. Oh, and we love killing our own kids and commit mass murders against innocent people. White trash!
Yawnnnnnnnnnn!, as usual the same old boring comment! This person's mind is so small he repeats himself like a parrot!
wandproud

Albuquerque, NM

#1906 Oct 30, 2013
I believe I have to agree with you Megastupid. I don't even know what that means??? I guess you have to speak idiot. My guess is its like giving a retarded kid a box of straws. It keeps them occupied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whyis DC Dave posting as a macho 2 hr DC Dave 10
News Parking for deliveries to change (Aug '07) 3 hr STINK FART 8
Hookers who are tight (Jul '17) 4 hr Lol 22
Whine and cheese where are the crackers ? 4 hr Cristal 22
BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeous black man (Jun '12) 4 hr Cristal 396
all mexicans are rapists and murderers 4 hr Cristal 20
I love the color pink 18 hr Cristal 21

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance