Why are white people so stupid?
andrew

United States

#1850 Jul 10, 2013
but look how those other cultures have advanced now. not all black people are pos some have advanced went on to run companies and ceos and doctors. but the ratio of black versus most other races is very low. because the are just plain dumbnuts that think walking the street frestyle singing and ware there pants half off there ass thinking they will be the next rapper is cool thats there culture if you ask them why they do that that is what they say. that is the reason why not as much blacks advance at life
black and proud

Washington, DC

#1853 Jul 28, 2013
first all im proud to be brown instead o white i mean like thats not even a color lol and second of all they are so lazy 61% of white american adaults dont have jobs 13% of then kill themselves by going on youtube and planking on buildings and shit and eating cinnomon and drying out your lungs and mouth and end up going to the hospital and drinking 2 gallons of milk and end up throwing out their guts in my opinion this is the dumbest race operah has more money than donald trump for some strange reason white people want to say go back to africa even though 30% of white dont even know that they brought us over here soooooooooooooo dumb
the great white beast

United States

#1854 Jul 28, 2013
well how come blacks complain they are under employed, cause all the whitee gets the jobs. how many hispanics whites asian and arabic people graduate high school and college compared to blacks. alot more idiot. asshat. crustily bottom lip sticks so far out that it cant get moistened so its all crusty and chapped. They are an abomination to mankind. They are all savages. They smell like chilli fritos and onion rings mixed together
This is an old thread

Richmond, VA

#1858 Aug 1, 2013
Black people are actually less intelligent than white people.
Adult Supremacist

Richmond, VA

#1860 Aug 6, 2013
I don't like like infants. They act like we owe them a living. We have to provide them with EVERYTHING. And they want it all for FREE because they don't have a job. Whenever they make a mess, it is US that has to clean it up. And they cry whenever they don't get what they want. Sometimes they cry just to make noise. I wish they would just grow up!
Adult Supremacist

Richmond, VA

#1861 Aug 6, 2013
I am an Adult Supremacist and I make no apology for it. The truth is that infants are clearly inferior to us. We are bigger, we are faster, we are stronger, and we are smarter. All they do is lay around all day waiting for us to provide every little thing they need. And do they show any thanks? NO!! They just scream for more. They need to grow up. I'm tired of them living off of my hard work.
the great white beast

San Antonio, TX

#1862 Aug 6, 2013
we aint stupid weez just born this way.
HEY JOHN

San Antonio, TX

#1863 Aug 6, 2013
the great white beast wrote:
we aint stupid weez just born this way.
John..... You are stupid... that a fact..
wash yourselves

United States

#1865 Aug 6, 2013
HEY JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
John..... You are stupid... that a fact..
i am not john. but guess who realy
Justsaying

Seattle, WA

#1866 Aug 28, 2013
You are all stupid, and racist as shit. White people are not any more stupid than Black people, Hispanic people, or Asians. I have plenty of well off hispanic and black friends, plenty of poor and ignorant white friends, and vice versa. You deserve each other as friends nobody else is gonna accept your blatant racism and clearly low education
w-h-y

District Heights, MD

#1867 Aug 29, 2013
We are all entitled to our opinions. But please remember. Opinions are like buttholes we all have them and they all stink:-)
Starfish

San Antonio, TX

#1868 Aug 29, 2013
w-h-y wrote:
We are all entitled to our opinions. But please remember. Opinions are like buttholes we all have them and they all stink:-)
Not mine. My wife cleans it very well with her tongue. She gets all the undigested peanuts and corn out.
w-h-y

District Heights, MD

#1869 Aug 29, 2013
Wow! You lucky duck! Well, there's a 1st time for everything &#128540;
Starfish

San Antonio, TX

#1870 Aug 29, 2013
w-h-y wrote:
Wow! You lucky duck! Well, there's a 1st time for everything &#128540;
I'm sure it's been done since time immemorial and that other people did it way before her.3
DenMorg

Helotes, TX

#1871 Sep 3, 2013
Sad you think this way. You should have went to school and really applied your self. I feel sorry for you. Stop posting and start reading and make your life better,I a white male
jenn

Casselman, Canada

#1872 Sep 3, 2013
White trash, your stupidity will make you extinct.
listen

Houston, TX

#1873 Sep 4, 2013
Well guys if u took the time to read all the comments on here then u surely received a lesson in history. Stupidity doesn't come from any race , its from being ignorant and uneducated.
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#1874 Sep 4, 2013
jenn wrote:
White trash, your stupidity will make you extinct.
Actually, you're right. The white trash race is on it's way to extinction. Not to mention us gringos will be considered a minority. LMAO!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#1875 Sep 4, 2013
Like they say, "We're white, not bright, never right". What can I say?
truth

United States

#1877 Sep 5, 2013
nope actually it was your ancestors back in africa that sold family members into slavery. the white man rescued them and gave them a better life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 simple post and la tranny from Califas goes f... 30 min Tyrone ur Man 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr the real joker 6,352
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 2 hr Slapping Beans Daily 159
Two simple posts... 2 hr Slapping Beans Daily 1
How much do LVN's make in San Antonio? 13 hr Concerned about pay 1
Single Mexican women with MIXED BLACK kids (Dec '14) 15 hr what she said 26
Why is la tranny from Califas so desperate to m... 21 hr Ex brother in law 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance