Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

veteran wrote:
If the form of government in the U.S. that the WHITE man conceived and brought to frution is so bad, what are you doing here? It was the WHITE European that fought and died in the American Revolution that allows you to enjoy the freedoms you have today. No other country in the world can compare themselves with the freedoms we have today. So instead of bad mouthing WHITE people you should go up to the next one you see and thank them for the freedoms you now have.
WHITEMANS LAWS SHOULD NEVER HAVE BORDERS HERE FROM SOUTH TO NORTH (CANADA TO AMERICA) TAKE A HIKE QUIT FABRICATING MADE UP WHITE BULLSHIT WHICH PORTRAYS YOU AS HEROES WHEN YOU ARE INSULENT IMMORAL LITTLE FAT WANKING HONKYS THAT DONT BELONG IN A NON WHITE LAND GO BACK TO EUROOPE AND FIX YOUR IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS THERE.. WE SHOULDNT EVEN BE HAVING FREE TRADES WITH YOU WHITE HEINZ 57 MUTTS WE SHOULD IN FACT GENOCIDE YOU FOR ALL THE GLOBAL CONFLICT AND PROBLEMS YOUVE BROUGHT AMONGST EVERY NON WHITE COUNTRY!I BET YOU CANT NAME 1 THING YOU HONKYS HAVE INVENTED WITHOUT STEALING MATERIALS NOT 1. 7 LETTER WORD HINT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

EUROPE
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Eric wrote:
What your asking right now "why are white people so stupid" makes me wish we still had slaves
WELL TRY IT BUDDY AND SEE WHERE YOUR WHITE ASS ENDS UP YOU PUSSYS COULDNT DO SHIT WITHOUT USE OF WEAPONRY NOW EVERYONES GOT A LOADED CLIP SO YOU DECIDE IT FILLS YOUR NEEDS TO TRY TO LET HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF THE ONLY HISTORY WILL BE YOU!AS WELL IF THERE EVER BREAKS A CIVIL WAR IT WILL MOUNT TO SOMETHING MUCH MORE AS RUSSIA AND INDIA ARE WATCHING YOU NOT TO FORGET IRAN AND NORTH KOREA AS WELL CHINA AND SYRIA OH AND LEBANON AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

EVERYONES WATCHING AND WAITING BECAUSE THIS CIVIL WAR WILL EXPAND TO A GLOBAL WAR AND THE TARGET IS AMERICA AND CANADA I CAN SEE A ALLOUT INVASION AND THEY WILL BE COMING FOR WHITES ONLY AS THE OPPOSITION ARE NON WHITES TO BEGIN WITH AND THEIR ORIGINS WILL AID THEM TO KILL ALL WHITES ALL YOU HONKYS HAVE IS UK AND ISRAEL AND EVEN ISRAEL IS A HIT OR MISS IF THEY WANT TO HELP AMERICA WHITES AS THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA AND DIDNT FORGET ABOUT NAZIS.TIMES CHANGE AND IF ISRAEL SEES A OPENING THEY MIGHT JUST TURN ON AMERICA.
Devil Anse

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Oh well FACT, if the truth hurts too bad. Whites aren't worried about you inferior races because with out us you could never survive. Now go pour some concrete, repair a roof, pick some vegtables or collect your welfare or go do whatever it is that you do. You're so boring . Yawn.
Devil Anse

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Better yet, come shove a big Mexican Pepper up my white booty.
berlin

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Blacks are not animals......stop this racism...blacks have been oppressed by whites for hundreds of years..... we are like cats and dogs..... vampires and werewolf s
lolita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Hey stupid, cats and dogs are animals......just like you.
Sup

Santa Ynez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

lolita wrote:
Hey stupid, cats and dogs are animals......just like you.
Lolita, learn sentence structure before you call someone stupid.
Whitey

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Learn to be white or leave the country Holita!
Chris

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Why are Whites Stupid?? More Like. Why are Blacks Stupid?? Blacks Are Such Troublemakers they are Making America Look Worst and they are an Embarrassment to this Country
George

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Bring it on baby! Whitey ready for you!
Mark

Vicksburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

What is wrong with you people?
Meaty

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

We're normal. It's you tat have te problem!
Fairly White

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Because they can! Btw is this like a chat room or something? I get kind of mixed up sometimes. Hello everyone!
Bunko

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

It's where you get owned!
Bunko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

It's where I make a fool out of you!
RayQueen

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

and you think this about the WHOLE continent of Africa because...
have you been there?
do you know ANYTHING about the history of the African countries?
Do you know any African people?

Just because a group of people don't walk around covered from head to toe in cloth because their climate, does not mean they need to be saved.
Africa was fine before white people showed up, of course no one knows that because white people destroyed the evidence of the beauty of Africa and turned them into a third world country.

don't ever say that shit in public, you're ignorant and I am confused about where you got those horrendous ideas from
Mucho loco

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

You're confused be because you're stupid. By the way have you been there? So why shouldn't I say something in public about the most stupid race of people on the planet who are too stupid to accept the technology of the white man that could provide a better way of life for them? Are they gonna riot and burn down their own neighborhood? No they'd rather be sick and spread diseases world wide than change. Now that's what you call being straight up STUPID!
andrew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

white people rule there are at the top of everything there superior to blacks. even hiispanics are higher superior to black specially in san antonio. the facts prove black people are dumb there skreets are full of trash. and how many blacks versus hispanics and whites do u see completes college and goes on to become doctors lawyers and ceo of a company. even asian peeps are more inteligent than alot of blacks. there is some smart blacks but not as many as hispanic white asian. ive seen hispanics from across

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bandera News, Events & Info