Why are white people so stupid?
nukeem

United States

#1791 Jun 6, 2013
I think I've supported enough of the welfare leeches over the years. It's time they support themselves.
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#1792 Jun 6, 2013
Gustafson wrote:
HyperionXL it sounds like you're jealous and have an inferiorty complex. But it's justified since you're of an inferior race anyway.
Every hardship and difficulty he experiences in life is because of a white person.
HyperionXL

Dallas, TX

#1794 Jun 6, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's time for Gringos to quit whining and get off their lazy, obese, white trash asses. Gringos, please give welfare a break
I agree. White people speak as if they have lived life amongst others in a perfectly fair fashion. Whites have their day coming when all ethnic races destroy them.
HyperionXL

Dallas, TX

#1795 Jun 6, 2013
When someone speaks against whites they automatically assume its a black person. That is their weakness because they will never see that fatal blow coming because they expect hatred in one area when in reality... all races dislike Whites for a lot of reasons no matter what. The more you wish to stand in the forefront... the more people want to target you. Like I said... that day is coming. Long live Latino!
nukeem

United States

#1797 Jun 6, 2013
Latinos aren't smart enough to do anything. Their too busy stealing and ate up with their jealousy of the white man. If they were so smart, they would have fixed Mexico a long time ago. Ignorant sub humans
Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#1798 Jun 6, 2013
nukeem wrote:
Latinos aren't smart enough to do anything. Their too busy stealing and ate up with their jealousy of the white man. If they were so smart, they would have fixed Mexico a long time ago. Ignorant sub humans
"Their"? It's "they're" you stupid white trash. "Ate up"? What? Your mama's poontang? If you were smart gringo, you would've learned English long ago. LMAO!
Federale

San Antonio, TX

#1799 Jun 6, 2013
Actually your not so intelligent taco bender you forgot to capatalize the 't' in 'they're" since it's the start of a sentence stupid greaser. Obviously you're not any smarter.
chaz

Rockford, IL

#1801 Jun 7, 2013
I don't know why hate people hate so much what has any other race done to them I don't want anyone hating on any one but if other races have anyone to hate it should be white people they caused so much bad things to other cultures it just sickens me how white people tell everyone to go back to where they came from when they aren't from America they stole this land from the Indians white people claim there better than everyone but I don't think there happy being white they constantly bash anyone that's not white but why bash at all if they think everyone is useless if I was white the last thing on my mind would of been a black person or any other race I don't care about anyone but my people so why bother they want to say how everyone is dark and ugly but there so desperate for color so why talk about any one else if they don't want anyone here they shouldn't of lead anyone here if they knew they where going to have problems with people being a different from them so they should stop complaining about it.
bosephus

United States

#1802 Jun 7, 2013
I don't see you complaining about living off the whiteman's technology and sacrifice. If you love Mexico so much why aren't you living there? You just live off of what the white man built. Just like leeches!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1803 Jun 11, 2013
Bad Bart wrote:
True. It's just Americans are getting tired of paying for welfare scum and the politicians that allow it.
ya and WHO IS AMERICANS? OBVIOUSLY NOT YOU WHITE ILLEGAL GERMS GET OUT OF OUR LAND! most wellfare leeches are WHITES google type 'white people make up 42% of the poor but take in whopping 69% of government benefits' thats on the census so shut the fuck uP!aS WELL YOUR WHITE ASSES DONT BELONG HERE YOU AINT AMERICAN YOU AINT ASIAN YOU AINT AMERICAN ONLY ASIATIC PEOPLE ARE RIGHTFUL HERE AND THAT INCLUDES NATIVES AS THEY WERE FROM ASIA .WHITES WERE NOT HERE WHEN NON WHITES WERE ON THIS LAND AS WELL THAT GOES FOR AUSTRALIA,NEWZEALAND,SOUTH AFRICA,AND NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA. TAKE A FUCKEN HIKE GOOF!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1805 Jun 11, 2013
bosephus wrote:
I don't see you complaining about living off the whiteman's technology and sacrifice. If you love Mexico so much why aren't you living there? You just live off of what the white man built. Just like leeches!
WHAT WHITEMANS TECHNOLOGY YOU PEOPLE STLE ARLL RESOURCES AND MATERIALS FROM US! ASSHOLE! INDIA INVENTED THE NUMERIC SYSTEM AND NUMBER ZERO WITHOUT THAT YOU WOULDNT BE RANTING ON INTERNET FUCKFGACE AND JAGDISH CHANDRA INVENTED THE RADIO NOT MARCONI! BHASKARACHARYA IDS THE FOUNDER OF LAWS OF GRAVITY 1200 YEARS BEFORE ISAAC NEWTON 'REDISCOVERED IT.INDIA IS THE FIRST UNIVERSITY IN THE WORLD TAKSHASHILA UNIVERSITY LOCATED NORTH WEST REGION OF INDIA JAPAN INVENTED VIDEO GAMES BLACKS INVENTED BODY PIERCINGS.BLACKS AND ASIANS BUILT NORTH AMERICA.NOT NO FLEA INFESTED DISEASED CRACKER NOW GO BACK TO EUROPE AND JOIN GERMANY IN TAKING A BATH WHICH GOD CREATED THE FLOODINGS FOR THEM SO THEY DONT STINK!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1806 Jun 11, 2013
STOLE ALL FUCKFACE IS
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1807 Jun 11, 2013
Gregory T wrote:
Oh, and Anglos are proof that we breed within the family. Inbred retards.
NO WONDER THOSE GIMPS LOOK LOOK LIKE HOGS AND SMELL LIKE WETDOGS!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1808 Jun 11, 2013
dave wrote:
I don't understand why people all over the world especially Americans Hate each other can we all as one being all get along everyone has it bad at times but being racist is not going to solve the problem as Americans we all need to Lear how to support each other.
WHITES ARE NOT AMERICANS NOR CANADIANS!THEY ARE PARASITICAL LAND THIEVES!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1809 Jun 11, 2013
nukeem wrote:
I think I've supported enough of the welfare leeches over the years. It's time they support themselves.
IF YOU WHITE YOU ARE A LEECH PERIOD BY THE WAY GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE 'WHITES MAKE 42% OF POOR BUT TAKE IN WHOPPING 69% OF GOVERNMENT BENEFITS'we should abolish wellfare!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1812 Jun 11, 2013
Mr_CoolGuy wrote:
white girls LACK common sense up thee ass !
white girls are squareheads and look masculine they look like linebackers in a nfl exhibition.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1814 Jun 11, 2013
northerner wrote:
Nothing you have taken the time to write (poorly) proves that ALL white people are the same. I feel sorry for you "fact". Why hate when love costs less? I love all people, I don't look at what color they are I look at whae kind of person they are. From your responses I can tell you are just a hateful waste of AMERICAN air (because like it or not, this IS presently America. I don't really care to hear what happend years and years ago.) If you loath white people so much perhaps you should think about relocating to maybe oh I don't know, mexico? Shame on you for bashing the americans who risk their lives for this country. I hope you find happiness soon..
this is NOT united states this is AMERICA and your white asses dont belong here and you are frankly speaking full of white bullshit when the truth is whos freedom are you parasites fighting for NOT OURS! you stripped mexicans and blacks as well other asians as natives their freedoms. you are only serving your own illegal colony and this bullshit needs to be stopped and that will be enforced even if we have to kill you! you got guns we got explosives welcome to your worst case scenario! go back to europe or else the atrocities you committed will pale in comparison to the justification of your genocide comes sooner than your venereal diseased whites asses hit your extinctioN'!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1816 Jun 11, 2013
AS FOR MEXICANS, BLACKS OR ANYONE OF COLOUR THEY HAVE THEIR RIGHTS TO STAY AS THEY PLEASE!WHITES DONT BELONG HERE!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1817 Jun 11, 2013
veteran wrote:
If the form of government in the U.S. that the WHITE man conceived and brought to frution is so bad, what are you doing here? It was the WHITE European that fought and died in the American Revolution that allows you to enjoy the freedoms you have today. No other country in the world can compare themselves with the freedoms we have today. So instead of bad mouthing WHITE people you should go up to the next one you see and thank them for the freedoms you now have.
WHITEMANS LAWS SHOULD NEVER HAVE BORDERS HERE FROM SOUTH TO NORTH (CANADA TO AMERICA) TAKE A HIKE QUIT FABRICATING MADE UP WHITE BULLSHIT WHICH PORTRAYS YOU AS HEROES WHEN YOU ARE INSULENT IMMORAL LITTLE FAT WANKING HONKYS THAT DONT BELONG IN A NON WHITE LAND GO BACK TO EUROOPE AND FIX YOUR IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS THERE.. WE SHOULDNT EVEN BE HAVING FREE TRADES WITH YOU WHITE HEINZ 57 MUTTS WE SHOULD IN FACT GENOCIDE YOU FOR ALL THE GLOBAL CONFLICT AND PROBLEMS YOUVE BROUGHT AMONGST EVERY NON WHITE COUNTRY!I BET YOU CANT NAME 1 THING YOU HONKYS HAVE INVENTED WITHOUT STEALING MATERIALS NOT 1. 7 LETTER WORD HINT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1818 Jun 11, 2013
EUROPE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mail lady who delivers mail on mccullough ave a... 25 min anonymou s 5
La tranny from Califas likes to peak in on this... 27 min haha 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Juan 6,317
Gilbert gonzalez 7 hr Captain 3
News Does Juli n Castro Have the Chops to be Veep? 14 hr truth 1
News Von Ormy allowing sale of fireworks (Jan '09) 18 hr been there done that 6
News Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vi... 19 hr jury 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages