Why are white people so stupid?
northerner

Boerne, TX

#1764 May 13, 2013
This is enormously ignorant. I'm american, my skin color is white and I am very intelligent. People need to stop encouraging racism, this is ridiculous. "FACT", you have proved nothing but your own stupidity. Until you get to know every white person in the world (impossible) you have nothing backing up your statement that all white people are the same. Stupid knows no color.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1766 May 14, 2013
northerner wrote:
This is enormously ignorant. I'm american, my skin color is white and I am very intelligent. People need to stop encouraging racism, this is ridiculous. "FACT", you have proved nothing but your own stupidity. Until you get to know every white person in the world (impossible) you have nothing backing up your statement that all white people are the same. Stupid knows no color.
uh yes i do! fact you people are illegal in north america fact you people are compulsive liars when it comes to non whites religions and place negativity to it. fact you people are responsible for genocides to natives in north america and oceana pacific fact you white trash are mellanin deficient and carry diseases and its alwatys showing on the news and even your columbus too brought small pox and syphillis venereal diseases you walking germ bags! fact you people are responsible for kkk ira segragation in south africa aparthied fact you white trash had nothing but sickness and poverty thats why you came and deceived natives .fact you people invented aids to control black population and the scientist was robert gallo a WHITE SCIENTIST! fact white people invented racism fascism capitalism and classism as well colonialism and imperialism. fact white people invented jim crows law fact whites are not the true canadian nor true american and believe their war veterans are heroes when they are terrorists which bloodshed these lands in order to govern and take it for themselves fact you people have stolen materials and resources from indigenous people and still stealing it today. fact nobody likes you white wetdog smelling garbage fact you are the most xenophobic and race bigots on earth and have caused destruction in other indigenous peoples land.fact you stuck your nose in middle east business and preemptively attacked iraq and afghanistan for your own agenda.fact your responsible for qings dynasty opium wars in china and forcing an unequal treaty for humilliating chinese and having them sign this. fact whites have invaded india in 1849 and stole their kohinoor diamonds golden crown and crystal throne as well huma bird artifacts facts you delusional lying white sacks of bacteria have polluted the globe and are going to die! everyones after your white hairy pickin asses and its a matter of time when your white boycotted asses hit famine when the war breaks loose not too forget you white honkys leave countries in ruined infrastructure and political instabillities! you are not self sufficient and rely on non whites as its obvious you couldnt stay in your own fucken country you nosey fungus of a neanderthal bunch of cultureless faggots why dont you go back to EUROPE GO BACK TO EUROPE GO BACKKK TO EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!MEATHEAD!!!!!! !!!!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1767 May 14, 2013
IF WHITES WERE LIKED THEN HOW COME ALL AND I MEAN 'ALL' ETHNICITIES VOTED FOR DEMOCRATS AND NOT REPUBLICANS!GEE IM SURE EVERYONE HAS THEIR REASONS AND I CAN BET THEY ARE ALL SIMILAR WHICH IS WHITES ARE THE PROBLEMS WHITES LIE AND OPPRESS OTHER RACES WHITES DEHUMANIZE OTHERS WHICH DONT HAVE WHITE SKIN WHITES LOVE SLANDERING AND ARE THE MOST DISHONEST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET LOOK AT THE 4 PEDOPHILE POPES IN HISTORY LOOK AT THE 23 MURDER MASSACRE IN ELEMENTARY SCVHOOL SANDY ELEMENTARY LOOK AT THE MOVIE THEATRE 26 DEAD LOOK AT THE NEW YORK 2 FIREMEN GOT AMBUSHED AND SHOT BY 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN WHEN A FIFETY SOMETHING YEAR OLD WHITE MAN ARSONED HOUSES AND WAITED TO AMBUSH FIREMEN KILLING THEM,WHAT ABOUT THE 7 DEAD IN SIKH WISCONSIN TEMPLE. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKEN DiE no doubt about it. i lived close to fourty something years to know white people are gossippers who talk behind your back embezzle money from a company take short cuts in life and complain when they are the cancer to this continent as the demographics of them are poverty in saskatchewan ,alberta as well in the southern states all of these white honkys are illegal and should get deported back to europe.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1768 May 14, 2013
school always typo) whites have stuck their white asses in everyones business and dont know how to handle government budgets look at the euro debt crisis gee thats whites too im glad we have b.r.i.c.s our own banking you can get initiated to eat a fat cock and learn to deepthroat and swallow.the 6 senates for property tax fraud and residency claims in canada ,the mayor in toronto is a white fat fuck who utilized the tax funds and got caught using it on his own sons wedding how about that???? SOUNDS LIKE ITS ALL THE TRUTH TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1769 May 14, 2013
SENATES HAVE TO PATY 100000 TO 130000 WORTH OF TRAVEL EXPENSES AND ARENT GETTING CHARGED? THATS A FUCKEN THAT IS WHITE PRIVILEDGE AT ITS FINEST HOW ABOUT THE 20 DOLLAR BILL THAT WHITE BANKERS WOULDNT CIRCULATE BECAUSE TYHEY SAID IT LOOKED TO ASIAN LOOKING UNDER A MICROSCPOE? AND WHITES CLAIM THEY ARE A NEUTRAL RACE? I DONT THINK SO! WHAT GOOD IS AN APOLOGY FROM THE BANK WHEN THEY CHANGED THE FACE OF THE 20 DOLLAR MAKING IT LOOK WHITE FOR A PERSON ON IT AND CIRCULATING IT THEN CALLING ON THE MEDIA TO PRESENT THEY ARE SORRY? FUCK OFF! IT SHOULD HAVE ANIMALS ON THE BILL WHICH REPRESENT THE LAND BUT IT SHOULD HAVE ASIATIC AS ASIATIC WERE THE FOUNDERS OF NORTH AMERICA BEFORE ANYONE AND YES NATIVES ARE FROM ASIA AND ONLY FROM ASIA PEOPLE OF TRIBES CAME HERE CROSSING THE BERRING STRAIT TO TRAVEL THESE LANDS WITHOUT BORDERS IN THE PAST WHEN WHITE DEVILS WERENT AROUND!THEY WERE OoooooOOOGGGGGaaaAAAA in their fucken caves and that wasnt till way later. whites have only been in north america for 500 years whites only existed on this planet for 6000 years!white trash owns nothing absolutely nothing!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1770 May 14, 2013
pay joke they
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1771 May 14, 2013
northerner wrote:
you white then you aint american now get your nazi white ass ff our soil!what part of illegal in european do you not understand?
Gringo

San Antonio, TX

#1772 May 14, 2013
Mexicans are the most stupid people on the planet. They practice cannabilism and pray to idols. They worship the WHITE pope and kiss his WHITE ass! They are unintelligent people and have not fully evolved as humans. They grunt like Neanderthals when they try to speak. They have never heard or practice birth control and breed like their relative the cockroach! They bring disease and destruction wherever they go just like the bubonic plague. They don't respect the private property of others and think everyone owes them. They are a drain on the tax payers and never invent anything. They shit on the restroom floors and throw their shit paper on the floor and never wash their hands. Their kids run all over the store and break things and pay on the dirty, wet bathroom floors rolling shit around and eating it. They especially like to pick out the kernels of corn from shit and make corn cups out of it!
northerner

United States

#1773 May 14, 2013
Nothing you have taken the time to write (poorly) proves that ALL white people are the same. I feel sorry for you "fact". Why hate when love costs less? I love all people, I don't look at what color they are I look at whae kind of person they are. From your responses I can tell you are just a hateful waste of AMERICAN air (because like it or not, this IS presently America. I don't really care to hear what happend years and years ago.) If you loath white people so much perhaps you should think about relocating to maybe oh I don't know, mexico? Shame on you for bashing the americans who risk their lives for this country. I hope you find happiness soon..
veteran

Denver, CO

#1774 May 14, 2013
If the form of government in the U.S. that the WHITE man conceived and brought to frution is so bad, what are you doing here? It was the WHITE European that fought and died in the American Revolution that allows you to enjoy the freedoms you have today. No other country in the world can compare themselves with the freedoms we have today. So instead of bad mouthing WHITE people you should go up to the next one you see and thank them for the freedoms you now have.
lee

Waterloo, Canada

#1775 May 15, 2013
Recist is all around the world when comes to people out of work & people on wal-fare so stop bitch some for loseing there jobs from mexico & east-indains house price shoting sky high & food prices going up. But its bussines how do not what price high money to works & kill unions put people out of work so give your L.A shit for this
Eric

Boston, MA

#1776 May 18, 2013
What your asking right now "why are white people so stupid" makes me wish we still had slaves
Mr_CoolGuy

Cincinnati, OH

#1777 May 20, 2013
white girls LACK common sense up thee ass !
MissInformation

Lynnwood, WA

#1783 May 23, 2013
Anyone referring to a typical college history book here is dumb as a door nail. Propaganda at its best.
"Racism" has always been around and always will be. Even after most people will be a mix of all ethnicities..
Any race that's being given handouts for something that happened in the past - That won't last forever. So you better make sure your children/grandchildren/etc. are smart enough to make a living. WINK
There is a reason for why you see the most racism in the most multicultural states.
P.S. Quit blaming whites. Last time I checked there are so many brainwashed, guilt-ridden whites out there that would do anything just to prove how anti-racist they are.. As an immigrant from Europe I'm having quite bit of a laugh at all this charade. I wonder what's next. I already heard about two straight girls at school being forced to kiss to prove it's OK to be gay.
Gregory T

San Antonio, TX

#1784 May 23, 2013
Mexicans are proof that the Indians screwed the buffalo!
HyperionXL

Dallas, TX

#1786 May 28, 2013
White people always speak as if they have a spotless past. White people speak as if they haven't done the worst horrific (mass)murders. White people speak as if they are hard workers when they really just find ways to cheat systems, bribe people, con people, sell gimmicks, chip off of foreign ideas, and other types of spineless shit. White people also have a huge weakness where they feel its always right to express how they feel without knowing when to shut up. White kids are given free and easy trips through life as planned by whites to keep whites on top while they magnify every single thing minorities do. Whites always talk about lower income people but yet invented the retro AND modern trend of trailer home villages and boon villages. Whites talk about what they think is right and its most times wrong because they lack the power to think outside of being white. Whites feel they always have authority which is why 8 out of 10 whites feel they have to step behind a counter at a store to look at something when its clearly employee zone only. Whites make rules to break them and keep everyone else on them. Whites cheat people out of money, history, land, and life. Whites are very clever people on average but actually the most ignorant when it comes to showing pride. Whites talk about every other race but at the same time show the most dominate type of ignorance just by simply ignoring facts about white negativity. I could write a 300 mile scroll of how fucked up white people are but I will just stop here. Thank you,

-The white man
kkkk

Jamestown, PA

#1787 May 28, 2013
i love f..k white women
kkkk

Jamestown, PA

#1788 May 28, 2013
i love f..king white women
Gustafson

San Antonio, TX

#1789 May 28, 2013
HyperionXL it sounds like you're jealous and have an inferiorty complex. But it's justified since you're of an inferior race anyway.
dave

Rockford, IL

#1790 Jun 6, 2013
I don't understand why people all over the world especially Americans Hate each other can we all as one being all get along everyone has it bad at times but being racist is not going to solve the problem as Americans we all need to Lear how to support each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr The reporter 6,665
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 2 hr Cristal Smacked 194
Wife 4 hr Crazyhusb 3
fart fetish (Jan '15) 15 hr fartslave 12
Murdering Mamacita 22 hr Jesse James 6
LVN program at Career Point College (Jul '12) 22 hr Retired Air Force RN 40
Anyone see the interview last week with Chris H... Mon My New Alias RULES 5

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance