Why are white people so stupid?
april
#1738 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I would like to imagine that if you were really of Cherokee decent that you would at least know how to spell it. And as far as natives that I have met in my time, none of them referred to themselves as being American Indians; figuring that Indians are in fact from India, at least it was that way the last I checked. And if you live on Native American land then ultimately you live here for free. So why defend white people more so then Mexicans? I mean in the end, it was the United States government primarily composed of white people at the time that killed, and forced tribes such as the Cherokee to vacate their land. It's very very interesting that you would comment in such a way without covering your bases first. Hmm...
i was gonna say the same thing they dnt pay for nothin for the way the were treated back then.
Hector Juarez

San Antonio, TX

#1739 Mar 29, 2013
How do you know? Did you live back then?
maggie

San Antonio, TX

#1740 Apr 1, 2013
Why are jiggers worthless and sp-ics baby breeders?
Nuff Said

Fairfield, CA

#1741 Apr 8, 2013
Lets all blacks, mexicans, and any other race thats not white jusg get together n beat the living shit outta the white people. N yes I wrote "outta" n used the letter 'N' for "and" its called Ebonics n u pathetic as white people use it too. If u white trash bastards dont like being insulted, then leave us other races alone...then im sure we'll do the same. DUH
maggie

San Antonio, TX

#1742 Apr 8, 2013
Will somebody just shove a cucumber up my white booty. The bigger, the better. Maybe a watermelon.
Color Blind

United States

#1743 Apr 9, 2013
I'm white, smart and a great human being. Only fools think race makes any difference. Good and bad in all cultures and races.
Melanie

Las Vegas, NV

#1744 Apr 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
For your info there are more Mexicans on food stamps then whites so whos lazy? all you want to do is drink and party all day and have ### all night so you can keep having babies to keep the stamps coming we re never happy cause you are taking all our money for your kids to stay fat every month so if we bitch we earned it what have you earned besides a lonestar card free medical opps wait thats on us lucky punks wish we had it that easy so go jump in a river and swim home see how life is for you there
I pity you for thinking Mexicans aren't white. White is of "European descent." Mexico was colonized by Spain; a European country.
nigglit

Pontypridd, UK

#1745 Apr 13, 2013
Nuff Said wrote:
Lets all blacks, mexicans, and any other race thats not white jusg get together n beat the living shit outta the white people. N yes I wrote "outta" n used the letter 'N' for "and" its called Ebonics n u pathetic as white people use it too. If u white trash bastards dont like being insulted, then leave us other races alone...then im sure we'll do the same. DUH
you can go to africa and have fun with all the aids and water soo full of shit it will kill you then see who needs who
nigglit

Pontypridd, UK

#1746 Apr 13, 2013
and as for white people being stupid africa 10.000 years a go is still like africa to day noting at all ever come from africa to help with moden life the only thing tha got is aids where the men sleep with babs thinking it cure adis and the is the links to prove it http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/babyra...
http://www.nai.uu.se/publications/news/archiv... ..........
http://www.journaids.org/index.php/essential_... .......... and apart from that all you get on tv is african scrounging food or money soo thing good and hard who is the stupid 1s
nigglit

Pontypridd, UK

#1747 Apr 13, 2013
sorry my english is not so good
71Dueces

Clayton, Australia

#1749 Apr 14, 2013
Color Blind wrote:
I'm white, smart and a great human being. Only fools think race makes any difference. Good and bad in all cultures and races.
your poop you know that your not smart hahah you dumbo only your dumb race kniws drink shit
gustavo

Blacksburg, SC

#1750 Apr 16, 2013
Rey S wrote:
White people make me laugh. They bitch about black people all the time, and it was them that brought black people here in the first place. That's gotta sting for a black guy to be pounding your little white daughters. Haha
hahaha damn straight. crakers going soon be extinc
Whitey

San Antonio, TX

#1751 Apr 16, 2013
And when we are extinct you will soon follow because it takes the white man to come up with solutions to problems and then tell you how to fix the problem.
maria aparicio

United States

#1755 May 7, 2013
Heyy guys why cant we all just get along? In the end were all humans, men and women? Am i right?
Bad Bart

San Antonio, TX

#1756 May 7, 2013
True. It's just Americans are getting tired of paying for welfare scum and the politicians that allow it.
a white guy

Jensen Beach, FL

#1758 May 11, 2013
Lulu wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you want is free cable in our trailer parks and have #### with you brothers and uncles to have your deformed babies that's why you white people are so flat and ugly. Every white person wants everything for free poor Tiger Woods had to learn that the hard way. Now every white bitch wants money and fame they didn't deserve like Paris Hilton every white person is the same.
not every white person is the same that is like saying every black guy has gold rims or every asain is super smart you ignorant fuck. Maybe if you went out in the world and didn't use everything you heard on t.v. or the internet you would know that.
a white guy

Jensen Beach, FL

#1759 May 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Free cable in Your trailer parks????? ha well at least you own something anyway *** with fam members you know alot about that after all you all look alike right oh and for your info I am not white our hispanic or black I am Americn Indian (Cheerokke) AND I ASK FOR NOTHING I earend everything I own on the land that belonged to my race long before any of you came along so as far as I am concered you all got it easy and free so stop crying and and be happy your all living here for free must be nice.
speeking the truth!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1760 May 13, 2013
whites are finished heh! heh! hehhhh! hehhhhhHHH!!!!!!!! we gotcha!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1761 May 13, 2013
every white person is the same because the truth is north america did not have a few whites invade native asiatic land. it was an army and that is just an understatement considering 90% of the globbe was invaded and colonized by whites which proves my points that whites are all the same they are immoral colonial land thieves bloodshedders liars and are the only race which has committed the most global atrocities across the world.they are not self sufficient as asiatic people and consider their war veterans heroes which are really to be honest european terrorists!but no matter it will be fun hearing about them getting killed rapoed and missing as well more amputys sounds great on every non whites agenda.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1762 May 13, 2013
if whites were apologetic for what their ancestors done they would have left back to europe and yes the whites today are just as responsible as they are carrying the torch of their ancestors and governing the indigenous peoples lands.(FACT)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
la tranny de califas 3 hr Sir Master 4
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 4 hr Peep hole 193
La tranny from Califas blood pressure keeps goi... 4 hr Sir Master 3
That makes two... 5 hr Sir Master 8
why is san antonio tx so dry in snow white & weed? (Mar '14) 7 hr Anonymou s 12
Dont MESS with Texas. Where are our elected o... 9 hr My I35 13
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 10 hr A local Ham 6,644

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance