Moving to San Antonio, Anything I nee...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Notforme

San Antonio, TX

#156 May 24, 2013
Don't move here. They are right about your car getting shitty. I have acquired 5 dents in less than a year from moving here and only honked my horn maybe twice in my life but here it's everyday I drive. Litter, graffiti, trash everywhere, bad drivers, stupid highway system, food is horrible other than Mexican, hot hot hot, life is slow, night life sucks, people are not educated, stray cats and dogs, hate this place! Oh worst part people here will defend their city when they never lived anywhere else claiming it to be amazing just the typical "Texas is amazing" when it's not. Not to mention harsh mineral water and terrible allergies. I've developed asthma and my skin has been ruined. I spend more money on skin care and meds from only living here less than a year!
Mexicano delight

San Antonio, TX

#158 May 25, 2013
Let me shoot my jizz on your face. I've heard it's good for your skin.
iwannamovetoo

San Diego, CA

#160 Jul 9, 2013
I'm stuck in san Diego Ca.
I went to school at Fort Sam Houston.

I miss it. I miss the river walk, the people, the open spaces and the affordability
Hispanic

San Antonio, TX

#161 Jul 9, 2013
Notforme wrote:
Don't move here. They are right about your car getting shitty. I have acquired 5 dents in less than a year from moving here and only honked my horn maybe twice in my life but here it's everyday I drive. Litter, graffiti, trash everywhere, bad drivers, stupid highway system, food is horrible other than Mexican, hot hot hot, life is slow, night life sucks, people are not educated, stray cats and dogs, hate this place! Oh worst part people here will defend their city when they never lived anywhere else claiming it to be amazing just the typical "Texas is amazing" when it's not. Not to mention harsh mineral water and terrible allergies. I've developed asthma and my skin has been ruined. I spend more money on skin care and meds from only living here less than a year!
poor baby!
Bust a Cap

San Antonio, TX

#162 Jul 9, 2013
Minute Papillon wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to your brainless situation. Why use a female name to post when you're a guy? Joto!
You should just call yourself an ANIMAL because that's what you mexicans are!
lookingatsananto ne

Murrieta, CA

#165 Sep 16, 2015
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you don't want to move here. Stupid Gringos that can't even master the English language. Comes from inbreeding. Take a grammar class.

As a mixed Caucasian/Mexican i have to say im pretty embarrassed at the ignorance from both sides. what ever happened to state pride? or American pride? you guys make me worried about moving to San Antonio from California. just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Way to funny tranny from Califas lol 24 min Prison Talk 11
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 43 min WTF 986
Presidential election 17 hr Brandon 1
News VOTE: Best fajitas in San Antonio (Jul '11) 22 hr the real anonymou s 9
It's Tuesday yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw baby la tranny... Tue Prison Talk 1
¡Vino y Queso! ¿Dónde están las habas? Tue Beanerette Breeder 4
La tranny from Califas sure likes getting slapp... Tue Prison Talk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages