Where can I get a $5 hair cut?

Where can I get a $5 hair cut?

Posted in the Bandera Forum

HAIRCUT

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2012
I just moved here from Houston and it seems like there were $5 hair cut places on every block over there. But here in S.A. I've been looking for one but I can't find any. Where are they located? I would assume that they are probably in the East or South side since that's where the "poor" people live. Am I right?
pinky

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Try the prison on Cagnon road, and while you're there, ask them to introduce you to Tyrone. I heard he'll also give you some hair gel.
ha

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Poor people live everywhere. Try the west side you'll find a hair place that start hair cuts for 5 bucks.
BabyGirl

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 3, 2012
HAIRCUT wrote:
I just moved here from Houston and it seems like there were $5 hair cut places on every block over there. But here in S.A. I've been looking for one but I can't find any. Where are they located? I would assume that they are probably in the East or South side since that's where the "poor" people live. Am I right?
So I'm assuming everyone in Houston is poor since there's a $5 dollar hair cut place on Almost every block? Stupid idiot! Lol
Mexicans sux

San Jose, CA

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Go to any drunk Mexican, they all have shitty haircuts and am sure they can tell you where to go.
Lady

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Mexicans sux wrote:
Go to any drunk Mexican, they all have shitty haircuts and am sure they can tell you where to go.
Or one of those trailer park homes white trash live in or the hood where black people braid their fake “hurr" lmao
HAWK

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Lady and MEX SUX why don't you keep your racist comments to yourself? Proverbs 18:17 says - A fool's mouth is his ruin,
and his lips are a snare to his soul.Again, Proverbs 26:3-4 says - A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey,
and a rod for the back of fools.
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly,
lest you be like him yourself. So I won't say what I really think of you, the Bible already has!
boo

Evansville, IN

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Black and Decker
Jm965j

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 25, 2015
Mexicans sux wrote:
Go to any drunk Mexican, they all have shitty haircuts and am sure they can tell you where to go.
Your a bich
Joe

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 25, 2015
HAIRCUT wrote:
I just moved here from Houston and it seems like there were $5 hair cut places on every block over there. But here in S.A. I've been looking for one but I can't find any. Where are they located? I would assume that they are probably in the East or South side since that's where the "poor" people live. Am I right?
Name one place in Houston that you can get a five dollar haircut, just give me one name.
Joe

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 25, 2015
pinky wrote:
Try the prison on Cagnon road, and while you're there, ask them to introduce you to Tyrone. I heard he'll also give you some hair gel.
Lol can't stop laughing ;) that was awesome Pinky.
Eagle

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 25, 2015
HAWK wrote:
Lady and MEX SUX why don't you keep your racist comments to yourself? Proverbs 18:17 says - A fool's mouth is his ruin,
and his lips are a snare to his soul.Again, Proverbs 26:3-4 says - A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey,
and a rod for the back of fools.
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly,
lest you be like him yourself. So I won't say what I really think of you, the Bible already has!
Or go to the white trailer trash hood and you can get a haircut for a small piece of meth ;)
Jay

United States

#13 May 26, 2015
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Name one place in Houston that you can get a five dollar haircut, just give me one name.
How about 7 off the top of my head?

Mike's Hair Salon on Westhimer and Kirkwood
$5 Hair Salon on Briar Forest and Wilcrest
Star Hair Salon at 4211 Caroline St
Men's Hari Salon at 7305-B Fondren Rd
Hair by Henry at 8510 Bellaire Blvd
The Sports Clips at 2476 Hwy 6 S
Hair Studio 159 at 633 S Mason Rd
Jay

United States

#14 May 26, 2015
HAIRCUT wrote:
I just moved here from Houston and it seems like there were $5 hair cut places on every block over there. But here in S.A. I've been looking for one but I can't find any. Where are they located? I would assume that they are probably in the East or South side since that's where the "poor" people live. Am I right?
I have lived here 5 years and the best I have found is $10, although I lived in Alamo Heights till 2013 when I moved to Shavano Park so I have never lived or worked in the part of town likely to have $5 hair salons. Although Houston seemed to have them all over the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican Revolution hero lynched by posse 100 ye... 3 min huey goins 16
Need a few people to fill fantasy football league 1 hr Stevey 1
Caitlyn from California keeps getting slapped l... 7 hr Little Johnny Da ... 4
When It Comes To Illegal Drug Use, White Americ... 7 hr Little Johnny Da ... 4
easy amazon and paypal money 9 hr rbcrews1984 1
More Disgusting Beaners 9 hr I am Bean Real 21
railroads kirby station 22 hr yosoyN 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages