Trying to Find My Biological Parents.

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Michelle Decker Soliz

Des Moines, IA

#1 Feb 12, 2014
I really don't know much about them. I know my moms' name is Diana Soliz or Paez'. My step dad is Jesse Paez. My bio dad goes by Chewy? Last name Soliz,. I would really appreicate some help or if you know anything
Jeremy

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2014
It's gonna be hard since like a million mexicans use the same name because you're all to stupid to think of a different name to name you're sick little brats that have green snot hanging out of their noses.
Bill Jones

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Michelle Decker Soliz wrote:
I really don't know much about them. I know my moms' name is Diana Soliz or Paez'. My step dad is Jesse Paez. My bio dad goes by Chewy? Last name Soliz,. I would really appreicate some help or if you know anything
Post an email address and I will send you some links to give you a head start.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Hi! I'm an adoptee who helps other adoptee find there biological parents and open their records. Been doing this for almost 12 years here in Texas.
hope this helps

Bastrop, TX

#5 Apr 9, 2014
I went to the county court house where I was adopted from and and checked the records for the year I was born and I was able to find my parents that way. They were sealed records, but I hired an attorney who petitioned my case and I was able to get a copy of my original birth certificate. Good luck...I pray for a happy ending...mine wasn't what I expected it to be.
Lionel M

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 9, 2014
I heard they got deported back to their beloved Mexico and are working for one of the cartels.
SA is FILTHY

Austin, TX

#7 Apr 10, 2014
If your mom is from San Antonio, then you may have 10 or 100 possible baby daddies.......these cows in town dont know how to close their diseased vajajay
best wishes

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 13, 2014
I wish you the best in your endeavor! Ignore all the negative posts. People are harsh. I was adopted at birth and found my birth mother some years ago. It had been one of the best relationships since! Sorry I have no info to help. I live in a different state. My search was didn't, as well. Take care!
Matt

San Antonio, TX

#9 Apr 13, 2014
SA is FILTHY wrote:
If your mom is from San Antonio, then you may have 10 or 100 possible baby daddies.......these cows in town dont know how to close their diseased vajajay
When will those damn filthy white biatches learn? All we do is breed, breed, breed. Only good thing is that we keep it in the family. That's the American Anglo way. Incest and inbreeding. I guess that's why we have so many white people going on mass murder sprees, anglo women killing their own kids, sleeping with their own kids. I guess you could say we are bad examples at life. We have destroyed America!
Matt

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 13, 2014
Jeremy wrote:
It's gonna be hard since like a million mexicans use the same name because you're all to stupid to think of a different name to name you're sick little brats that have green snot hanging out of their noses.
You are a perfect example of an anglo not being able to communicate properly in the English language. Why is English difficult for you to learn white boi?
Thomas

San Antonio, TX

#11 Apr 13, 2014
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a perfect example of an anglo not being able to communicate properly in the English language. Why is English difficult for you to learn white boi?
So why do you mexicans allow your rug rats to have green snot hanging out of their nose? I gets it's a Mexican thing right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El chapete de clown car Johnny es panocha lol 10 min Thomas 0 Caldwell 2
You stand alone clown car Johnny lol 1 hr Little Johnny Da ... 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr Mark 4,444
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) 3 hr lexell 137
Looking for hott girl for a threesome (Nov '12) 5 hr ram 61
Sugardaddy in San Antonio, Tx (Feb '11) 10 hr Interested SD 193
Iron Order MC (Mar '13) 11 hr alanbstardmp 140

Winter Storm Warning for Bandera County was issued at March 04 at 3:02PM CST

Bandera Dating
Find my Match