Man pleads to halt wife's deportation

Full story: El Paso Times

A California man is pleading with U.S. immigration officials not to deport his pregnant wife to an island country in the Pacific Ocean.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of222
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Leroy

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

Oh well. Ignorance is not an excuse.
No Sympathy

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

It's the idiots fault for her deportation. They shouldn't have been traveling in the second place. And in the first place she violated her student visa.
Mannyman

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

This is a compassionate story, but it also sounds like a story that countless others have told, get to the states by hook or crook , get married and pregnant(vise versa) and then use the false rational excuse of family separation to gain sympathy and citizenship. That being the case, I'd say that if it had worked, more power to em but since in this instance it didn't work, suffer the consequences of failure and perhaps come up with another scheme, thats exactly what this was, a scheme and it failed, take your medicine!
just an elpasoan

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

That's a beautiful island, not bad to get deported to paradise.
What about me

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

I plead to be free from illegals with their arrogance and disrespect for our laws. They better get her out before she plants that anchor baby!

If the guy only has enough money for one more day in a hotel...doesn't that constitute vagrancy?

No need to separate the family...the guy and the other baby can go back to their home country too!

bub by
knucklhead

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

It could takes months ?

Wait for it..........
wait for it..........
wait for it..........

Yippeeee, you are a citizen. See, it aint that hard doing it right.
Overdire

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

What about me wrote:
I plead to be free from illegals with their arrogance and disrespect for our laws. They better get her out before she plants that anchor baby!
If the guy only has enough money for one more day in a hotel...doesn't that constitute vagrancy?
No need to separate the family...the guy and the other baby can go back to their home country too!
bub by
maybe someone should take your family away from you!! You have the compassion of a Jackal!
Overdire

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

Technically, all of you are anchor babies! Your ancestors trespassed on native american land! I think all of you should go back to europe and let the native americans have their land back, as it is rightfully there!

Long live Geronimo!
Overdire

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

What about me wrote:
bub by
I plead to be free from people like you who have the compassion of nazis! I wish jesus were alive today, so he can put you in your place!
Ferndawg1962

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

Overdire wrote:
<quoted text>
I plead to be free from people like you who have the compassion of nazis! I wish jesus were alive today, so he can put you in your place!
Put some rationale to your argument. The law was broken, though not intentially. There ways to work this out. He can petition for her. Yes,it takes time. But you need to know what you are typing before you type stupidities!
wwww

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

thats bullshit, shes married to a us citizen and is had his baby. why is she being forced to leave?
JACKIE

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

BOO HOO! Send 'er back.

Since: Aug 08

El Paso, Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

I see nothing wrong marrying a woman from another country, he should have known after you marry her you must do the paperwork to make her legal and stuff...

Poor guy losing his job and stuff didn't make it easier..
Emma

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

If he really cares about her, then he would go home with her when she goes. Or they could have simply respected the laws in the first place instead of going for the green card marriage route around the law.
Emma

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

Overdire wrote:
<quoted text>
That's plain stupid. Many many people marry foreigners and bring them here but it's like any other law.

How many of us use stupidity to get out of traffic tickets for speeding or not using seatbelts or infant seats for our children?

Stupidity and ignorance should get no one off the hook for immigration laws any more than they do for other laws.
EP Resident

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

Overdire wrote:
Technically, all of you are anchor babies! Your ancestors trespassed on native american land! I think all of you should go back to europe and let the native americans have their land back, as it is rightfully there!
Long live Geronimo!
Even the "native americans came here from other places.......across the frozen Bering strait from Mongolia from Africa by boats and even from Egypt. there is no trace of early man on the continents of N and S America. The earliest traces of humanoids is well after the Neanderthal era so where did you come from?
Iutiosne

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

We are praying for you and your family. God will be with you, either going back to the paradise or stay here in the el Paso.
Aua le popole, o lo'o fa'atasi pea le Atua ma oulua. A leasi loa, ia ave le palagi i Samoa e fai le ma'umaga.
Ua uma on ma talanoa ma Robert, ia aua le popole o lea o le matou fesoasoani ia te ia ma lau fanau.
Fa'afetai telel Lava Iutisone Tiliaia
Jose Illegal

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

EP Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the "native americans came here from other places.......across the frozen Bering strait from Mongolia from Africa by boats and even from Egypt. there is no trace of early man on the continents of N and S America. The earliest traces of humanoids is well after the Neanderthal era so where did you come from?
Yup, Let's give the land back to the animals. Everybody out!

Somoan huh? Is she hot or one of those manley looking ones?
LifeLongNE

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

I have a couple of cans of Similac Advance he can have for the 10 month old if the baby can use it.

Like overdrive said.... I am of european descent about four generations that I know of: German,Dutch, English,Irish,Welsh, Scottish one hell of a mutt.

I hope that if the woman and baby stay she pursues her education and becomes a productive citizen. And the child followes her lead.
Iuti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

All you haters out there, stop! I know you are not "perfect". You mde mistaks once in your life time, so quit.

Mr. YEAH_, shut your mouth. You were taling about "fat samoans", now you have just crossed the line, and I hope you will never cross my path. You know what will happen when you will!!!!.

Ula iai, e gau ai le auvae!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of222
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Search the Bandera Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Hey 16,014
Attn: Beanies going to Fiesta 18 min Pepito 12
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 25 min lol 3,391
1031 Tax Group files for Chapter 11 (May '07) 1 hr Smith 842
Mexicans vs Mexicans (Dec '10) 1 hr Lol 7
Anglos: Largest recepients of welfare. Who knew? (May '11) 2 hr Bean and cheese 24
Fiesta 2012: City prepares for influx of white ... (Apr '12) 2 hr SA IS FILTHY 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance