ACI and Executive Health Spas
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Slimboysa

Jacksonville, FL

#329 Jun 5, 2012
Look for me in room 13. I'm lubed and ready for bareback loads at AIDS CENTRAL INTERNACIONAL (ACI).

Since: Apr 12

San Antonio, TX

#331 Jun 5, 2012
Why would you guys want to ride bareback for? AIDS is rampant. Do you have a death wish? I mean if you are in a committed, long-time relationship with another man-that's all well and good but for casual, anonymous sex? For that fact, anyone-straight or gay-needs to wrap their willies so they don't come down with a disease that can't be cured with a shot of penicillin or antibiotics. They have diseases they haven't even come up with a name for them yet. A lot of men who claim they are straight and/or married are on the down-low are having unprotected sex and then coming home and giving shit to their wives or girlfriends.
whatever

United States

#332 Jun 5, 2012
just crazy crazy!!!
dane

San Antonio, TX

#333 Aug 31, 2012
What church on northside r u referring to
Btwbing wrote:
Check the latest issue of the current. Go to the adult metroplex and get the news papers check the express news classified. Get the adresses go to bexar appraisal district. Get the dba check the names follow the money.
These places have been in business for 25 years they make a lot of money. They are controlled by people in very high places. If there is a raid it will be during a slow time and probably will affect people who already have meaningless lives. They will close and reopen and all will be back to normal. I personally think they are necessary because they keep them out of the public like parks restrooms (even at home depot) There is a church on the northside that is a hook up place. I say to radar it will be nothing mote than a news story during ratings week and then it will go away. San Antonio is tamed compared to Austin Dallas and Houston. They even had a place in Lubbock in the late 60's that is still there. It is a non issue and will never go away. Let it be. If you really want to stop something evil get the sex gangs out of the north side high schools. They are more of a concern than these gay/bi/lesbian spas.
Andy

United States

#334 Sep 22, 2012
I love A C I if you dont like it than dont go there, and if you do ur gay too
donkykone

United States

#335 Nov 17, 2012
time to enjoy life gay straight what ever blows your mine be yourself thats what we on do at the clubs i myself enjoy it all
WTF

San Antonio, TX

#337 Dec 2, 2012
i can't understand why there are so many "straight" gay hating men researching a gay sex club. I'm guessing your all just plain ol cowboy dick suckers!
Andrew

Leander, TX

#338 Feb 7, 2013
Btwbing wrote:
Oh there are three lesbian spas in San Antonio. Two swinger clubs. Two Bi sexual couples only clubs. A nudist area in Elmendorf. And you would be shocked to know some of the citizens who attend these and what their kink is.
Wherer these bickubs? Or the swinger clubs?
Infected Ass

United States

#339 Feb 8, 2013
I love ACI. Where else can a man go and have his booty dumped in by total strangers, one right after the other? I leave this place dripping. Stand in lineaat room 13 and fill me up! All the married men that go to ACI love to bang me. Then they go home to the wife. They have what I have now. Hello!
Ken

San Antonio, TX

#340 Feb 18, 2013
Exposed wrote:
I found a couple of links on Topix to a site called Squirt. After reading all the different posts, there's no doubt that these 2 businesses are not health spas. They are actually places that cater primarily to homosexuals, and provide indoor/outdoor areas for random male to male sex. Nice little secret places in San Antonio.
sorry to burst your bubble, but Gay Sex clubs exist in most major cities around the country and the world. There's nothing "shocking" about the ACI club. there are a couple in Austin too & Houston and every other city. Believe it or not, this has been going on at least since the 1970's, and in some cities, like San Francisco for instance, they even have heterosexual sex clubs too. Welcome to the modern world, apparently you've been in a bubble for the past 50 years.
Anyway

Cibolo, TX

#341 Apr 30, 2013
Reaper Crew wrote:
I agree, these queer catering places ought to be shut down and replaced with stripper bars for the honest man to enjoy the sight of female flesh on display.
You are an idiot. Let me guess. Rush Limbaugh is your hero.
ACI

San Antonio, TX

#342 Apr 30, 2013
ACI, the STD and AIDS headquarters of San Antonio. How may we infect you?
jaime

United States

#343 Apr 17, 2015
Talk about stupid! All of you what are you doing commenting on something you know nothing about! Try it! You might like it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did God create white trash? (Aug '14) 6 min OnlyGodCanHelpUsNow 107
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 hr The Joker 6,347
where do they sell k2 in San antonio (Aug '10) 14 hr haha 102
Cristal 14 hr haha 2
La tranny from Califas likes to peak in on this... 20 hr Prison Talk 8
Texas auto liquidators/ rent to own (Apr '10) Sun Joker 90
News Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vi... Sun Donald Trump 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages