Sugardaddy in San Antonio, Tx
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#131 Jul 9, 2013
Crazy Fools wrote:
You tell his tricky dick ass San Diego! Probably just somebody that takes advantage of vulnerable young women or some kind of pervert!
Oh I wouldnt doubt that a bit if he were under the false pretenses of fooling around with women 25-35 trying to cause a diversion to undermine the fact he does like Girls..

Fools like that dont impress me at at all. many of these women who respond or reply to that trick ass wanna be sugar daddy needs their asses spanked and taught a lesson by older women who know the game..
Crazy Fools

San Antonio, TX

#132 Jul 10, 2013
You said it all.
SugardaddyofTx

United States

#133 Jul 14, 2013
San Diego

You can say and think as you wish! You just a hater and that's fine! God bless you
SugardaddyofTx

United States

#134 Jul 14, 2013
There's no game here, there's no false pretenses, etc.... I do not need nothing but the company of a female. Furthermore, the only one that judges me is God, because he knows the truth not you. Therefore, you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all!
San Diego

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#135 Jul 14, 2013
SugardaddyofTx wrote:
There's no game here, there's no false pretenses, etc.... I do not need nothing but the company of a female. Furthermore, the only one that judges me is God, because he knows the truth not you. Therefore, you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all!
You're contradicting yourself by putting God into your scheme "Idiot"..

Take heed to what you're saying before you proceed without caution..

keep telling off on yourself Playa..
San Diego

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#136 Jul 14, 2013
SugardaddyofTx wrote:
There's no game here, there's no false pretenses, etc.... I do not need nothing but the company of a female. Furthermore, the only one that judges me is God, because he knows the truth not you. Therefore, you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all!
Dude if were no so much about Bullshit there should be no need for you to explain yourself in trying to defend your weak merit.

Furthermore; you wouldn't be on a public forum speaking about your status. "Idiot", you may have half of a chance if you would just give up trying to debate with me and then, I may just give you credit.

Fukn Idiot
San Diego

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#137 Jul 14, 2013
SugardaddyofTx wrote:
There's no game here, there's no false pretenses, etc.... I do not need nothing but the company of a female. Furthermore, the only one that judges me is God, because he knows the truth not you. Therefore, you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all!
how many sugardaddy's have you ever witnessed post their status on "Topix"; either your game is weak or, you're laying down bullshyt to entice the stupid women who will fall for such words stemming from a wannabe "smooth operator"..

Restructure your skills before you try to put shy in the game... Cowboy!
SugardaddyofTX

Burkeville, TX

#138 Jul 15, 2013
My game isn't weak and what I have done for females isn't weak either. You can continue to hate and judge me, etc.... I really do not care about your thoughts or opinion. Why you ask....because you do not know me, my status, etc... Therefore, go harass someone else because you mean NOTHING to me.
San Diego

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#139 Jul 15, 2013
SugardaddyofTX wrote:
My game isn't weak and what I have done for females isn't weak either. You can continue to hate and judge me, etc.... I really do not care about your thoughts or opinion. Why you ask....because you do not know me, my status, etc... Therefore, go harass someone else because you mean NOTHING to me.
Interesting; where are the Females knocking on your replies seeking help right about now.

The only thing you're doing is trying defend, convince others of your status..

Lonesome Dove Loser
San Diego

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#140 Jul 15, 2013
SugardaddyofTX wrote:
My game isn't weak and what I have done for females isn't weak either. You can continue to hate and judge me, etc.... I really do not care about your thoughts or opinion. Why you ask....because you do not know me, my status, etc... Therefore, go harass someone else because you mean NOTHING to me.
Your credibility has already been tarnished by putting yourself out there on "Front Street".. A true sugar daddy, pimp, 4 corner hustler, or a playa, don't have to justify himself.

You're building "Air Castles" in the sky in order to lure ignorant women into your weak game despite the fact you claim that I am harassing you?.

You seem to keep coming back for more torture you "Idiot"..
SugardaddyofTX

Burkeville, TX

#141 Jul 16, 2013
I see your type all the time on these and on the streets. You prey on people to try to upset them....not going to happen here. Ladies that have contacted me here, on the streets, from friends, etc..... know my credibility is awesome! Keep running your mouth if it helps your ego....more power to you!!!
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#142 Jul 16, 2013
SugardaddyofTX wrote:
I see your type all the time on these and on the streets. You prey on people to try to upset them....not going to happen here. Ladies that have contacted me here, on the streets, from friends, etc..... know my credibility is awesome! Keep running your mouth if it helps your ego....more power to you!!!
You Hillbilly "Idiot"; you're nothing more than a john.

It doesn't take much to read thru the lines about your Ideology; Sugar Daddy's don't exploit themselves with a line of women (Pimps Do So)..

You're. either a pimp in training or a Trick.

Im surprised by the way try to build up your character someone have not set your weak ass up or, if it hasn't happen already..

Yea; you see my kind on what streets idiot? it is obvious that you're getting played you weak f_ckin cowboy idiot
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#143 Jul 16, 2013
SugardaddyofTX wrote:
I see your type all the time on these and on the streets. You prey on people to try to upset them....not going to happen here. Ladies that have contacted me here, on the streets, from friends, etc..... know my credibility is awesome! Keep running your mouth if it helps your ego....more power to you!!!
Hmm Interesting I have not witnessed anymore replies from females ever since I have exposed you to be a fake..
lovelyy SUGAR BABYbella

San Antonio, TX

#144 Jul 26, 2013
im a beautiful woman of 23 yrs im seekin a mans touche. single or married not interested in the pysical attraction but if in addition its there ill consider of course. i love to touch an be touched but i tend to lay alone everynight an still suffer the financial aspects of life. if ur interested in a rational encounter an understand that i also have needs let me know i need some tlc consistently with boundaries. im confident u will NOOOOOTTTT be upset.
open minded and single

San Antonio, TX

#145 Jul 27, 2013
Sugardaddy wrote:
Ladies
Are you looking for a sugardaddy?
Hi im mary im single honest open minded and interested please hmu for more info ask and I will answer [email protected]
daisy

Converse, TX

#146 Sep 25, 2013
20 year old sugar baby looking for a sugar daddy that knows what hes doing anyone intertested email me at [email protected]
daisy

Converse, TX

#147 Sep 25, 2013
Sugardaddy wrote:
Ladies
Are you looking for a sugardaddy?
hi daddy, i think i have what your looking for. email me? [email protected]
daisy

Converse, TX

#148 Sep 25, 2013
SugardaddyofTX wrote:
My game isn't weak and what I have done for females isn't weak either. You can continue to hate and judge me, etc.... I really do not care about your thoughts or opinion. Why you ask....because you do not know me, my status, etc... Therefore, go harass someone else because you mean NOTHING to me.
what are you looking for?
Allayna

Pflugerville, TX

#149 Oct 2, 2013
I'm looking for a sugar daddy! I'm hot / 18 / and an ex former cheerleader :3
Allayna

Pflugerville, TX

#150 Oct 2, 2013
Sugardaddy wrote:
Ladies
Are you looking for a sugardaddy?


Yes I am:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 5 min Jack 6,660
News Prayer vigil held for 4-year-old victim of abuse 1 hr facts 4
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 1 hr facts 8
Who,s better jtm transport or royal express? 4 hr anonymous 2
la tranny de califas 10 hr Sir Master 8
In a dead end relationship, need to be swept of... 15 hr Show ur worthy 1
Horny who else in san antonio 20 hr cristal 4

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages