Once you go Black Youll become a sing...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

United States

#22 Sep 5, 2013
once you go black then you get aids
Dr Truth

San Antonio, TX

#23 Sep 5, 2013
truth wrote:
once you go black then you get aids
Thanks to the white man that started spreading the virus in it's early stages. Leave it to the white man to continue destroying the world.
Paula

San Antonio, TX

#24 Sep 5, 2013
Dr Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the white man that started spreading the virus in it's early stages. Leave it to the white man to continue destroying the world.
AIDS came from Africa because its a proven fact that the Negritos screw apes and monkeys and primates are the carriers. AIDS came from the dirty NEGRITOS and they spread it all over the world!
Yolie Z

San Antonio, TX

#25 Sep 6, 2013
Its true a black guy gots me a baby and he no now takes car of us he prumises me to be good but I catch him with other latina doing her in my bed and I think now she has baby with him he laugh at me and ask me to join them in the bed I hate him. Pinche mayate!!!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#26 Sep 6, 2013
Ciro the zero wrote:
Only because here the majority of people are Mexican.
Why do mexicans call themselves Hispanic? Aren't Hispanics from Hispanola?

Mexicans can't make up their mind what they want to be called. I guess it's what you call an identity crisis. LOL!
No wonder their all f---ed up!!!
How is that any different from us? We call ourselves anglo, white, white trash, crackers, gringo, hillbilly, etc. Hell, we have more identities than Hispanics. We are the ones f---ed up! LOL!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#27 Sep 6, 2013
Paula wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS came from Africa because its a proven fact that the Negritos screw apes and monkeys and primates are the carriers. AIDS came from the dirty NEGRITOS and they spread it all over the world!
Uh, so why was AIDS traced back to an anglo? A white negrito? Nope! It was a white CRACKER!
IamYourKing

San Antonio, TX

#28 Sep 6, 2013
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that any different from us? We call ourselves anglo, white, white trash, crackers, gringo, hillbilly, etc. Hell, we have more identities than Hispanics. We are the ones f---ed up! LOL!
We call ourselves Anglos or white. You see we know who we are and don't have to have several different names for our ethnicity. Those other names you use are names used against us by racist mexicans. We know who we are. It's obvious mexicans have an identity crises because they can't decide what they want to be called. Hispanics, latinos, mexicans, chicanos, and whatever else they call themselves, WORTHLESS should be added in the mix too.
IamYourKing

San Antonio, TX

#29 Sep 6, 2013
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, so why was AIDS traced back to an anglo? A white negrito? Nope! It was a white CRACKER!
Do your homework and you will find AIDS came from Africa from darkies. That is, if you know how to read dummy.
IamYourKing

San Antonio, TX

#30 Sep 6, 2013
I didn't even notice the title to this topic. Duh! It's a white thing. No wonder my mom has always been single. Explains why I have a big white ass.=)
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#31 Sep 6, 2013
IamYourKing wrote:
<quoted text>
We call ourselves Anglos or white. You see we know who we are and don't have to have several different names for our ethnicity. Those other names you use are names used against us by racist mexicans. We know who we are. It's obvious mexicans have an identity crises because they can't decide what they want to be called. Hispanics, latinos, mexicans, chicanos, and whatever else they call themselves, WORTHLESS should be added in the mix too.
You really are dumb. You don't need different names other than Anglo or white? Isn't that more than one? Geez! You are white, not bright, never right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 1 hr Little Johntny Da... 231
Anyone Know This Girl From San Antonio?? 3 hr Durant 1
After Presidential recount Trump will win the P... 6 hr Tranny from Califas 9
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr Hung 7,254
Once a cheating scum 8 hr Angel 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX (Mar '15) 11 hr Debbie 34
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 12 hr Uncut 2,464

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages