boycott florida
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
George Porky Zimmerman

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2013
I strongly urge all decent Americans to boycott Florida. Including those sorry ass oranges.
u r a chicken rooter

Norway

#2 Jul 17, 2013
rotflmao probly the only people that would listen to you would be the nigglings that live there in the ghettos and have no choice to or money to move. your a big black joke that has your bottom lip stick so far out and is all crusty and chapped because it cant get moistened, you burnt cracker smell like a bag of chilli fritos with onion rings thrown in.
white Boy noise

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Not me..... I say buy ... buy... buy...
Cartel

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 19, 2013
u r a chicken rooter wrote:
rotflmao probly the only people that would listen to you would be the nigglings that live there in the ghettos and have no choice to or money to move. your a big black joke that has your bottom lip stick so far out and is all crusty and chapped because it cant get moistened, you burnt cracker smell like a bag of chilli fritos with onion rings thrown in.
I won't even question your ethnicity. It's obvious in your writing skills?

Now, go dive back into your white trash dumpster. Who knows, you may find a discarded copy of Rosetta Stone for learning English. No comprendre your Cracker smack. LMAO!!!
Honey White Trash Boo Boo

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2013
DADDY!!! Mama June dun sez to get yer lily white ass home from the lyeberry cumputer. Mama dun killed a pig (yer mama) fer dinner. Dun took all day to pluck her bush. Oops! I just farted.
u r a chicken rooter

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 19, 2013
i dropped out of cracker elementary cuz we couldn't make it on my mom's income from selling her crusty white ass. $1 and 2 ears of corn.
San Diego

Fontana, CA

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Cartel wrote:
<quoted text>I won't even question your ethnicity. It's obvious in your writing skills?

Now, go dive back into your white trash dumpster. Who knows, you may find a discarded copy of Rosetta Stone for learning English. No comprendre your Cracker smack. LMAO!!!
Wow, I thought that I was the only who noticed his "Grammar"..

u r a chicken rooter

United States

#8 Jul 19, 2013
i am more educated than your burnt cracker chilli frito onion ring smelling azzes. diego go roll your tiny penis up in a burrito and shove it in cartels brown mouth.
u r a chicken rooter

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2013
diego u round brown brown eye lover, shove some of cartels chorizo in yo azz u night like, no you will. diego is secretly gay. he pretends to be with women of all cultures, probly more like men. your president said u can get married with cartel
San Diego

Fontana, CA

#10 Jul 19, 2013
diego u round brown brown eye lover, shove some of cartels chorizo in yo azz u night like, no you will. diego is secretly gay. he pretends to be with women of all cultures, probly more like men. your president said u can get married with cartel
it must really be upsetting for you to have a few people to agree how uneducated you are.

Despite the fact of how many threads you troll around. You can post what you want to my advantage but, in the end the joke is on you ""Boy".

Now, I thought that I was the only one who have notices your "Grammar"; Son, you really do need help. You may as well admit the fact.

becoming hostile towards the truth will not hide your problem. Lmao!
San Diego

Fontana, CA

#11 Jul 19, 2013
Son; you really should take a good look at your "Grammar" I'm sure it is difficult for you to get ahead in life.

My ex-Girlfriend who is from Spain' her english grammar is unquestionably within reason oppose to your standardized bastard english grammar.

You're very comical mate!
Bruno Mauricio de Zabala

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2013
George Porky Zimmerman wrote:
I strongly urge all decent Americans to boycott Florida. Including those sorry ass oranges.
Florida has the best beaches, amusement parks and citrus in the USA. Why would anyone boycott the state? You're crazy.
u r a cock teaser

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2013
i pick the oranges you eat fool. oh thats right i pick the watermelons you like too niggling because you are too lazy to pick your own
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#14 Jul 19, 2013
u r a cock teaser wrote:
i pick the oranges you eat fool. oh thats right i pick the watermelons you like too niggling because you are too lazy to pick your own
Retard; your concept does not make sense as to what you are trying to say..
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#15 Jul 19, 2013
u r a cock teaser wrote:
Are your carrying on a conversation to yourself?

Its time to pay a visit to a Psychiatrist
Son .
u r a chicken rooter

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 19, 2013
i'm secretly gay. how do you think I know about penis sizes? it's a white thing.
u r a chicken rooter

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 19, 2013
I'm lubed and ready for BBC.
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#18 Jul 19, 2013
i am more educated than your burnt cracker chilli frito onion ring smelling azzes. diego go roll your tiny penis up in a burrito and shove it in cartels brown mouth.
Damn son; you just got owned,.

Lmao!
u r a chicken rooter

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jul 19, 2013
heck I will even take florida oranges up my ass.
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#20 Jul 19, 2013
lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Selma approves two zoning variances 6 min Oops 8
Viva Mexico VIVA !!! Viva Mexico VIVA !! Y QUE ... 9 min Yall are weak lol 8
I David Duke ex Grand Wizard had to let go two ... 11 min Ouch 14
Donald Trump Makeover 13 min DC Dave 1
Ok Raza start hanging your Mexican flag outside... 15 min DC Dave 67
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Jack 8,578
Duncan 6 hr DC Dave 5

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance