Next Last
Rated X

Babylon, NY

#135 Jun 14, 2014
The Bandidos are chill.
cutter

Seattle, WA

#136 Jun 22, 2014
you are right. Even the famous pic of the "drunken biker" was fake. The PHOTOGRAPHER admitted it a few years after the event. In a radio interview he said: " Ther was a few broken windows and some disorderly crap but nothing dramatic so I found a guy nearly passed out on the sidewalk and asked him to sit on a bike and hold up a couple beers. And the huge pile of beer bottles around the bike was staged too. I went behind two saloons and got a couple grocery sacks full of bottles and put them around the bike"
DOWN

Destin, FL

#137 Jun 23, 2014
my bro in law is one I Laredo and my good friend is in the Valley they always have my back like I have theres
Meanboy

Katy, TX

#138 Jun 23, 2014
Anonymous are you an idiot? I'm only asking because as long as I've been around its cops that are called pigs. I'd stop judging you sound like the men who talked shit about Jesus Christ take a look at the company he kept... Murderers, thieves, prostitutes. Go ahead be a puppet everything the media reports last time I checked the cops have illegally killed more people, and raped more women than all 1% put together. Gotta smart ass answer for that?
bologna

San Antonio, TX

#139 Jun 23, 2014
NO ONE HAS YOUR BACK... even the people that say they are your friends are only after what they want from you. NO ONE EVER truly cares. they just want to take as much as they can before you realize that they are all just using you for whatever they can get.
Rita

United States

#141 Jul 4, 2014
Poppy Kewlo wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you wanna cookie for this?
Lol
HALF-DEAd

Euless, TX

#142 Jul 10, 2014
I have a very close friend that she is more thank a bad ass she started an is the president of the only all female support groups Leather Tails that chick has balls so if yall ever run in to Honey you will know when you see just tell her to keep it up.....marshall-longview texas
REDGOLDSUPPORTER 4LIFE

Sioux Falls, SD

#143 Jul 12, 2014
fast and furios lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah politicians lol, and law inforcment . That be a great start
I UNDERSTAND YOUR HATE FOR US BANDITS, BUT IF YOU TRULLY WANNA RUN YOUR F***N MOUTH, STEP UP AND GET EDUCATED.
Homogay Banditos

San Antonio, TX

#144 Jul 12, 2014
Bandito's are only tolerated to give head to Phantom members in prison
Irish

Flushing, NY

#145 Tuesday Dec 9
C.F.F.C ,S.Y.L.C. TEXAS black an gold nation
Sur 13 Beat

Babylon, NY

#146 Tuesday Dec 9
REDGOLDSUPPORTER4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
I UNDERSTAND YOUR HATE FOR US BANDITS, BUT IF YOU TRULLY WANNA RUN YOUR F***N MOUTH, STEP UP AND GET EDUCATED.
Where would you suggest I attend school.
Little Johnny

San Diego, CA

#147 Tuesday Dec 9
I support all motorcycle clubs. In fact, I will blow any members of any club for free. My name is Johnny, and I'm a cross dressing beaner. My street name is Pelona, because I'm always filled with white cream. Look me up in the local SA area. I'm usually at the Home Depot.
southbronx

Babylon, NY

#148 Tuesday Dec 9
Little Johnny wrote:
I support all motorcycle clubs. In fact, I will blow any members of any club for free. My name is Johnny, and I'm a cross dressing beaner. My street name is Pelona, because I'm always filled with white cream. Look me up in the local SA area. I'm usually at the Home Depot.
too bad for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My parent's are having a sweet sixteenth party ... 8 min Barbie 22
Party? 17 min Jake 1
People of Wal-Mart check it out and tell me wha... 20 min Little Johnny 6
Mexicans why are you so ugly 30 min Big Mama Trash 50
What pretty lady am I taken out tonite ?(: 38 min Cody 1
Texas auto liquidators/ rent to own (Apr '10) 2 hr NotaFanofTAL 84
do you like young guys? 4 hr THOMAS O CALDWELL 17
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web