Support Your Local Bandidos Mc
phoenix

Mesquite, TX

#113 Nov 1, 2013
you are a true fool to speak of them this way...he will wipe his ass with your face, you should stick to driving 18 wheelers and abusing aids infected trash. you probably cant lift your 3oo lb arms
North Side

Houston, TX

#114 Nov 4, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>He was probably storing dope and stolen bike parts there...Don't let their mr.nice guy bullshit fool you....they are nothing but a criminal org......read todays paper or watch the news and you will see how honest they are!!!
Yo Pig farmer!
You still pissed that the Bandidos of old impregnated your Mommy!
You are full of crap! There are more bad cops on the take running the law their way!
They even have a website showing how screwed up they are. If the Bandidos were that bad where is the webling to all the crap they do as a club instead of what individuals do!
http://www.copblock.org

Your just one of those pussies that sits around a computer or goggle up crap!
try doing a googling "Bad Cops"
North Side

Houston, TX

#115 Nov 4, 2013
FBI DEA DPS BCSO SAPD wrote:
<quoted text> We will put all the Bandidos & their associates in prison,and any other crooked politician & law enforcement affiliated along with them. We will shut your shitty club down.
Yo Pig farmer!
You still pissed that the Bandidos of old impregnated your Mommy!
You are full of crap! There are more bad cops on the take running the law their way!
They even have a website showing how screwed up they are. If the Bandidos were that bad where is the webling to all the crap they do as a club instead of what individuals do!
Your just one of those pussies that sits around a computer or goggle up crap!
try doing a googling "Bad Cops"
Old School

Houston, TX

#116 Nov 4, 2013
yup wrote:
258 members arrested today....If you want to support them I'm sure there are plenty of them that could use some help with bail money...lol
I do believe there are more offense committed by law enforcement than that bullshit "258 members arrested" number you pulled out of your A$$!
But thatÂ’s ok you keep supporting your local pig till the day they infringe on your rights!
Streetrunner

New York, NY

#117 Nov 19, 2013
BFFB. Bandidos know how to party. By party I don't mean to get all drunk and drugged up. I mean maybe a little of that but a lot of good time hanging out.
Streetrunner

New York, NY

#118 Nov 19, 2013
Riding bikes, going to the track, sports games, bar hoppin, clubbin, camping, barbeques, etc.
jdq

Midland, TX

#119 Dec 28, 2013
Where you get the support gear at?
gtg75

Schertz, TX

#120 Dec 30, 2013
My husband worked for a bandido brother in SA. NOW that my husband is locked up, the guy doesn't want to pay. We are struggling since moving here. Then my husband's been giving all of the helpers rides around SA to take them home and got no gas money. Where's the blood brothers helping me to get what is just cause? I'm a Garcia...we usually wouldn't need help but most of mi familiar is dead in SA so what do I do?
lol

United States

#121 Dec 30, 2013
gtg75 wrote:
My husband worked for a bandido brother in SA. NOW that my husband is locked up, the guy doesn't want to pay. We are struggling since moving here. Then my husband's been giving all of the helpers rides around SA to take them home and got no gas money. Where's the blood brothers helping me to get what is just cause? I'm a Garcia...we usually wouldn't need help but most of mi familiar is dead in SA so what do I do?
You say you are so broke but yet you are trying to buy dope on a bunch of other post......enough said...
gtg1975

Schertz, TX

#123 Jan 13, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You say you are so broke but yet you are trying to buy dope on a bunch of other post......enough said...
BECAUSE I F***ING HATE LIFE RIGHT NOW AND JUST WANT TO FORGET IT ALL FOR ONE NIGHT. NVR BOUGHT A THING.....but it will be OK. Ill make it just fine, thanks!
gtg1975

Schertz, TX

#124 Jan 13, 2014
You really need to get a life ....
mojo

Arlington, TX

#125 Jan 15, 2014
Some biker badass wannabe told me to watch out, the bandidos own the hill country roads. Told him I pay my taxes to ride them roads. Fuck anyone including bandidos who says it's their roads. You may look badass but this nerdy looking guy will kickass on anyone who will duck with my rights!!
Mr X

Hawthorn, Australia

#126 Feb 16, 2014
Is the dandenong chapter still there??
Varg

Pasadena, TX

#127 Mar 8, 2014
BFFB. :-)
george knox

Houston, TX

#128 Mar 17, 2014
ive been around the bandidos a few years. i support. and will for life. for the idiots that dont know. maybe you should shut your mouth and open you mind. they do more work and charities then any other government group put together. you listen to gang land and other shows that dont know shit. its family 1st. . there is alot of LOVE LOYALTY AND RESPECT. so before you go thinking you know about the life style. go be around them listen to them. SLYB4L
Smellmyass

San Antonio, TX

#129 Mar 17, 2014
george knox wrote:
ive been around the bandidos a few years. i support. and will for life. for the idiots that dont know. maybe you should shut your mouth and open you mind. they do more work and charities then any other government group put together. you listen to gang land and other shows that dont know shit. its family 1st.. there is alot of LOVE LOYALTY AND RESPECT. so before you go thinking you know about the life style. go be around them listen to them. SLYB4L
They just hide behind all that fake machismo! They ain't done shit for anybody but their own and once in a while they act like they do something for some worthy cause. In reality they don't care. By acting like they do things for good causes they think their fooling people. They have low self esteem that's why they dress up to look all bad ass to incite fear into people. In reality they ain't jack shit.
I SYLB

Houston, TX

#130 Mar 26, 2014
Wow, a history lesson. I have an idea which of you have it correct and which are just pulling it out of your ass but my two cents would not change anyone's mind here.
I am a proud Bandit supporter. Like ANY organization, including law enforcement, you have some that by their own accord decide not to follow he "Rules". I don't call them all "Laws" because I've seen good Bandido brothers go down to the ground by some asshole cop for not standing the way the cop liked.
It was the AMA that made the 99% statement after the Hollister incident was "yellow reported" so anti-biker.
MCs (likely some HA, unfortunately) took it as a complement. If preppy , clean cut, fair weather rider is that 99% then I'm also proud to call myself part of that one percent.
Gunga

Humble, TX

#131 Apr 30, 2014
independent wrote:
What about iron order mc ?
I am one and have no problem with respect. Of all the brothers I know 1 was a cop for a few years and he was in recon in the Nam. We aren't hardcore.(HA ,O Bandidos etc) We do a lot for our community. And I do understand the bottom rocker but it is not for turf
Rider

United States

#132 May 6, 2014
Can independents by support patches? I want one. How much are they?
Rider

United States

#133 May 6, 2014
SYLB wrote:
People need to start supporting the club. They do alot for the community. The toy run is coming up!
How much are support shirts or patches for Fort Worth tx Bandidos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING NEWS: Melania Trump to be deported 52 min ICE 1
America without a President and our enemies kno... 1 hr hispanic 10
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr The Reporter 7,617
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Soiled pharts 1,120
Looking 4 rental house in Converse 12 hr James 3
Deport Phillipinos 12 hr Laugh at you 8
brown 15 hr It is what it is 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages