Support Your Local Bandidos Mc
Jonas

Cape Girardeau, MO

#90 Jul 13, 2013
Is he still in charge at the Kerrville chapter?
daego

United States

#91 Jul 27, 2013
I
SYLB wrote:
People need to start supporting the club. They do alot for the community. The toy run is coming up!
I love and support my Houston TX bandits whith all my heart they are my really American heros thanks too all bandits for your local respect and coummunity outreach programs and toy drives god bless you ...
xCORONOZx

Houston, TX

#92 Sep 25, 2013
firefighter wrote:
I want to prospect and become a bandido how do I get this task accomplished. You know why the cops are jealous of the Bandidos ? Because they can pull more women (probably their women) than the cops. I would rather my sister be a whore than my brother a cop.
Truth
Big Slim

United States

#93 Sep 29, 2013
nothing but pure digusted in the bashing and hatred for sa bandidos. i personally know a member from that mc and the man has been nothing but respectful to me. i ran a storage facility and he was one of my best customers. always paid on time and always treated me with respect. you want to lock someone up get out of the f*cking donut shop and bust these punk ass gangbangers that paint graffiti on my property. there's a thought dumb@ss........
Big Slim

United States

#94 Sep 29, 2013
Aussie boy wrote:
Got an opinion youd like to share about my brothers? Feel pretty safe to say it hiding behind your computer screen?
Im in dandenong vic, id be happy to speak with you in person... Ill even let you bring as many of your friends for support as you like.
SYLB South East.
I am my brothers keeper.
LLR
Aussie don't let a few b*tches get under your skin man. these are simple minded fools who believe only what mommy and daddy or the news tells them.. they need to start complaining about our shady cops and politicians. Red & Gold! btw haters i am not a 1%er but i think for myself and don't let others influence my way of thinking.
Vito

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#97 Oct 25, 2013
What is the closest Bandito Chapter to Fort Lauderdale, FL?
yup

Austin, TX

#98 Oct 25, 2013
258 members arrested today....If you want to support them I'm sure there are plenty of them that could use some help with bail money...lol
yup

Cedar Park, TX

#99 Oct 25, 2013
Big Slim wrote:
nothing but pure digusted in the bashing and hatred for sa bandidos. i personally know a member from that mc and the man has been nothing but respectful to me. i ran a storage facility and he was one of my best customers. always paid on time and always treated me with respect. you want to lock someone up get out of the f*cking donut shop and bust these punk ass gangbangers that paint graffiti on my property. there's a thought dumb@ss........
He was probably storing dope and stolen bike parts there...Don't let their mr.nice guy bullshit fool you....they are nothing but a criminal org......read todays paper or watch the news and you will see how honest they are!!!
PurpleHeart

San Antonio, TX

#100 Oct 26, 2013
“Support your local Bandito’s.” Really? Seriously? A bunch of thugs/ criminals, with such low self esteem, that they prostitute themselves and tolerate being the other members “bitches/prospects!” If they are real macho men, why not make an honest living (instead of crime) and join and real macho men’s (and patriotic women) club: The US Military! These 1%’ers cannot compared to the 2%’ers of American men and women who currently or have served in our armed forces. Support your Military/law enforcement/firefighter biker clubs instead! At least they serve and die for their community and country and not selling drugs, weapons, and other illegal activates.
anonymous

United States

#102 Oct 26, 2013
yep the whole sa chapter has been wiped out in operation hog trap. lol hog trap how appropriate for the investigation to be called that. where is all the supporters at that were on here? oh wait there in jail hahahhahahha. suckers sucking someone now.
Nighttraint

San Antonio, TX

#103 Oct 26, 2013
Stay anonymous
Nighttraint

San Antonio, TX

#104 Oct 26, 2013
Funny how 250+ got arrested and the truth only a couple are full patch members but they Put there name on the top of the bust .them being the major rollers in it . Fkn media
independent

Alice, TX

#105 Oct 26, 2013
When did this happen ?
anonymous

United States

#106 Oct 26, 2013
Nighttraint wrote:
Stay anonymous
why should i stay anonymous for its funny as hell operation hog trap. it is very appropriate to call it that. cock sucking bandidos got what they deserved. selling drugs even commit murder and bribery extortion sex trafficing yep all of those were the charges the arrested face. they were literaly hogs. i hope they get raped in prison too by the gangs in there.
anonymous

United States

#107 Oct 26, 2013
cops rule and the hogs drool. oink oink goes the hog. those little piggies went weeeee weeeeeee all the way to jail. ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah. the hogs got busted. im going to hit up the police auction soon and see if i cant get one of them hogs hogg or bike real cheap. suckers kiss your bikes goodbye. i will own one soon.
Nighttraint

San Antonio, TX

#108 Oct 26, 2013
You don't even ride and you have an opinion on this topic
Ah what a waste of time , get a bike get some miles on your belt and them come back and we will talk when your on my level
Oh and by the way yes cops do rule I'm a law enforcement honest hard working family man I ride my Harley everyday and know a lot of Bandidos and I can say that the majority are good men it's all about respect . Not all bandidos are criminals and not all criminals are bandidos 'think about it'. Talk to you in say 10 years
Nighttraint

San Antonio, TX

#109 Oct 26, 2013
And no THE WHOLE SAN ANTONIO CHAPTER DID NOT GET WIPED OUT IT WAS ONLY A COUPLE OF FULL PATCHED MEMBERS , DONT believe everything you hear .
Nighttraint

San Antonio, TX

#110 Oct 26, 2013
independent wrote:
When did this happen ?
it happened yesterday but it wasn't all BANDIDOS some were allegedly involved but not the entire San Antonio crew just a few but the media used there name as the main source of it all , bunch of BS it's like pit bulls ,people get bit by dogs everyday very serious dog attacks media don't press on it , a pit bull bites someone it's all over the news
Every one likes to brag when they catch a big dog that has a bad rep , you know what I mean
Peace . NIGHTTRAIN T
Sarge

San Antonio, TX

#111 Oct 26, 2013
Nacho Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody who serves in the military is either too dumb to get a real job, or someone who is expendable in our county (i.e. no real loss is they die). Our military is an embarrassment, compared to other countries. Our forces are made up of retards and rejects.
This comment is the lowest of the low. Disrespecting those that have served and died in defense of your freedom of speech and perhaps paying for you Lone star card and public housing. If what you say about the Banditos being standup guys, then I believed that they should kick your wormy, sissy ass because they would not agree with your stupid, unpatriotic comments.
anonymous

United States

#112 Oct 26, 2013
the chapter is wiped clean this is a diehard fan,member of bandildos impersonating a cop give name and badge number if u r. they are all pigs that do a few good acts for the community and they think that gives them agood reputation. but it is ruined now. hey nighttrain are you a luck one who didn't get busted. or are they still after you yo bet them hogs are squeeling and dropping dimes now probly more like droping quarters and half dollars to try to get out of jail or get less time are you one of those.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's all about Anal 13 min Tom 4
Lots of women have hair in their butthole 47 min I heard 5
Trump Calls Hispanics Animals; Animal Rights Gr... 1 hr Marfa 53
Recently Disclosed: Russians Deeply Involved in... 8 hr Breaking News 1
The white rubbish of America is on the decline ... 9 hr Lol 2
Pretty Transexuals 14 hr Backdoorlover 1
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 14 hr the man 82

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages