Support Your Local Bandidos Mc
Jolly

Dallas, TX

#68 Oct 27, 2012
SYLB, LLR
Rob

San Antonio, TX

#69 Nov 12, 2012
It never ceases to amaze me that so many people think they are the end all know all to every topic of discussion. I myself don't support anyone but my family and those whom I know would do the same for me. This said, I have chosen at this time of my life to remain an independent biker.

I don't claim to know or be friends with the Bandidos. But, I have met a few of them at various events. They have shown me the same respect as men as they are not my brothers as I an not a member of their Motorcycle Club or immediate family.

I do admire Donald Eugene Chamber for his service to our country as a United States Marine. The vision that he and fellow in country Marines and Army Soldiers who formed the Bandidos in San Leon, Texas was an example of true leadership. However, at the day they are men like you and I who if you treat them with respect you will receive the same in kind.

For the idiot who implied that the Bandidos copied the character known as the Frito Bandito you should do a little more research. The Bandidos Motorcycle Club before the Frito Bandito was ever even in existance. As for the colors. They were not taken from the Marine Corps. They came from the deadly coral snake whereby the name was chosen out of Mr. Chambers known as Mother love for Mexican folklore.

The Badidos Motorcycle Club is exactly that, a club. Every organization has good and bad. I have been a Mason for many years interacting with good and bad brothers. I will only generalize as I will not speak ill of my brother nor that of his family. But, in this comparison there truly is no difference.

If I was ever to join a 1 percent MC I would attempt to be allowed to be a hangaround with the Bandidos. You people on this thread need to realize that on too of all the assumptions, half truths and other misrepresentation these men live their life style 24/7 without hesitation.

With all this I am surprised that no one ever talks about the 1 percenter lifestyle. It is said that they do not conform to societies rules or laws. Yet they have more rules, customs and courtesies than the other 99 percent.

Think about it as you have to ensure that your Scoot is always ready to go; have to attend church at the prescribed time or get a tune up; pay dues, or get a tune up; make mandatory runs or get a tune up; cant shake a patch holders hand with a glove on as it is a sign of disrespect just like touching someones patch. You can't ride with anyone but club brothers; you sign your Scoot, house and everything over for this way of life!

This said, there is a chain of command and entities superior to lower echelons. These are dedicated men who will take the side of a club brother over that of your own family.

This is not just pitting a patch on your back and these are by no means ordinary men. Think before you start running your mouth on the world wide web . These men will defend their brothers and selves to the end

I tip hat to do them and their way of life which is actually filled with more conformity, responsibilities and issues than many of us.

The next time anyone here decides that they are a big bad ass I dare you to get out from wherever you are and be a man. If you stepped to me disrespectfully I would give you what your looking for just as any other man Bandido or not would!

Talk is cheep!

Respect is everything!

The Bandidos are a kick ass MC!
paladin

Lockhart, TX

#70 Nov 28, 2012
If you knew anything about being a 1% er you would not be making a comment
paladin

Lockhart, TX

#71 Nov 28, 2012
If you don't understand 1% er you will never.
wusses

San Antonio, TX

#72 Nov 28, 2012
1% means that only 1% are probably law abiding! Bunch of wannabes that have an inferiority complex!
kubtoraven
#73 Dec 1, 2012
im a supporter now live in the texas valley.but not enough supports down here
NIGHTTRAIN T

San Antonio, TX

#74 Jan 13, 2013
Been in a Club, Done the runs ,Been around and I will always SUPPORT LOCAL BANDIDOS .If u never lived it don't speak of it . IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE, LOYALTY AND RESPECT. And if it has to be explained to you ,you ain't going to understand anyways. So with all respect don't type on your computer and say something you wouldn't say in person. SAN ANTONIO TX. SYLB AND THE RED AND GOLD NATION.
Nighttrain T

San Antonio, TX

#75 Jan 17, 2013
kubtoraven wrote:
im a supporter now live in the texas valley.but not enough supports down here
recruit riders and hang around together .after you feel you can trust them and earned the right to be called brothers attend coc runs and rally's Show dedication get that heart patch and you may get sponsored to start your own set! Won't be easy but well worth it.my option peace .SYLB &RED AND GOLD NATION
RED AND GOLD or DEAD AND COLD.
Machete SYLB

United States

#77 Apr 29, 2013
Red and Gold forever....
Machete SYLB

United States

#78 Apr 29, 2013
Much love to the Bandidos of Dallas and Ceader Creek Texas.
Aussie boy

Kew, Australia

#79 Apr 30, 2013
SYLB south east Vic.
Black and Gold

Dallas, TX

#80 Jun 10, 2013
Cossacks MC Texas, been around since 1969, coming to a county near you
LOL

Arlington, TX

#81 Jun 19, 2013
Thanks for the warning about the black and yellow. Everyone make sure and hide your livestock.
Aussie boy

Toorak, Australia

#82 Jul 2, 2013
Got an opinion youd like to share about my brothers? Feel pretty safe to say it hiding behind your computer screen?
Im in dandenong vic, id be happy to speak with you in person... Ill even let you bring as many of your friends for support as you like.
SYLB South East.
I am my brothers keeper.
LLR
Mucho loco

San Antonio, TX

#83 Jul 2, 2013
My opinion of you is you're a lame punk, wh has to be in a group to make you feel powerful!
Aussie boy

Rye, Australia

#84 Jul 6, 2013
And like I said...
Im in Dandenong, feel free to come voice it to my face. I'll come alone, and you can bring a group...
But we all know without that computer screen to hide behind, you're just another chicken winged pussy, sitting in your soiled undies rubbing butter on your mincey baby balls.
Im in Dandenong.
American

San Antonio, TX

#85 Jul 6, 2013
You're all talk. It must be true that you and your kind are low life losers who have to be in a GANG to make yourselves feel important. Dressing like and looking like trash and selling drugs to people and pimping! Thinking you own the whole roadway when your on your cycles. I take my eighteen wheeler and crush all of you!
Aussie boy

Toorak, Australia

#86 Jul 7, 2013
Bring your 18 wheeler to wheeler to dandenong then...
Or are you the one who's just talk?
American

San Antonio, TX

#87 Jul 7, 2013
No, it's to far.
independent

Lockhart, TX

#88 Jul 9, 2013
What about iron order mc ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman at Old Navy at the Quarry 21 hr Missed opportunity 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 21 hr Fact checker 6,510
Imperial White Knights KKK (Nov '12) Sat Rick grande 58
NEW SOFTBALL Organization in HELOTES/North West... (Aug '09) Sat Jgarza 6
Any good tarot card readers in SA? Fri anonymou s 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX (Mar '15) Fri Star V 19
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) Fri matter 2,450

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance