Support Your Local Bandidos Mc

Support Your Local Bandidos Mc

Posted in the Bandera Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
SYLB

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2010
People need to start supporting the club. They do alot for the community. The toy run is coming up!
Spetsnaz Ivan

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 5, 2010
SYLB wrote:
People need to start supporting the club. They do alot for the community. The toy run is coming up!
Running prostitutes and drugs does alot for the community? I heard they ran over one of the Elf Louise elves last year...
Bull Chips

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 6, 2010
How about the meth runs and the MJ crops all over Medina and Bandera. Supports bail Money for criminals.
Original Biker

Lincoln, NE

#4 Oct 6, 2010
We don't want criminals in Nebraska
Biker

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 7, 2010
It just hides what they really do. Ever wonder why they're called 1%ers? All they do is run drugs, weapons and hoes.
Cujo

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2010
I rather support SAMCRO. Their Reaper patch rocks!
Cujo

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2010
Spetsnaz Ivan wrote:
<quoted text> Running prostitutes and drugs does alot for the community? I heard they ran over one of the Elf Louise elves last year...
Wow! I hope the elf made it ok.
DAMMIT

Addison, TX

#8 Dec 2, 2010
you frickin idiots 1% doesnt mean criminal its a free way of life not conforming to your traditional ways. Its the main difference between a biker and motorcycle enthusiats. Its people like you who think you know whats going on but in reality you just know what you see on the local media outlet.
Ride Free

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 2, 2010
DAMMIT wrote:
you frickin idiots 1% doesnt mean criminal its a free way of life not conforming to your traditional ways. Its the main difference between a biker and motorcycle enthusiats. Its people like you who think you know whats going on but in reality you just know what you see on the local media outlet.
Ride Free
Hey Hater, YOU'RE the "frickin idiot"! Here's the true story behind what it means. It started in California at a motorcycle rally by the Hells Angels. The Hell's Angels literally overtook the town and the governor went on TV and advised the world that those people only represented 1% of the motorcylce community that were corrupt and deviant. Therefore, in rebuttle of his speach, the Hell's Angels took on the 1% to laugh in his face. Since then only motorcycle clubs INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY take and wear that 1% with pride.
count me in

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2010
Naaaa
get a life

United States

#11 Dec 7, 2010
BLOOD BROTHER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hater, YOU'RE the "frickin idiot"! Here's the true story behind what it means. It started in California at a motorcycle rally by the Hells Angels. The Hell's Angels literally overtook the town and the governor went on TV and advised the world that those people only represented 1% of the motorcylce community that were corrupt and deviant. Therefore, in rebuttle of his speach, the Hell's Angels took on the 1% to laugh in his face. Since then only motorcycle clubs INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY take and wear that 1% with pride.
Get your history right you dumb shyt, "The Outlaw motorcycle club members can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is claimed to be a reference a comment by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) in which they stated that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying that the last one percent were outlaws. The comment, supposedly a response to the Hollister riot in 1947." Get it right dumbass!
get a life

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2010
BLOOD BROTHER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hater, YOU'RE the "frickin idiot"! Here's the true story behind what it means. It started in California at a motorcycle rally by the Hells Angels. The Hell's Angels literally overtook the town and the governor went on TV and advised the world that those people only represented 1% of the motorcylce community that were corrupt and deviant. Therefore, in rebuttle of his speach, the Hell's Angels took on the 1% to laugh in his face. Since then only motorcycle clubs INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY take and wear that 1% with pride.
I bet you're a cop during the day, and a badass at night. OINK OINK!
sdfghj

San Antonio, TX

#13 Dec 7, 2010
fgh

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 7, 2010
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>Get your history right you dumb shyt, "The Outlaw motorcycle club members can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is claimed to be a reference a comment by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) in which they stated that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying that the last one percent were outlaws. The comment, supposedly a response to the Hollister riot in 1947." Get it right dumbass!
Wow, ANOTHER keyboard "tough guy" with the intellectual agility of a small soap dish. The idiot part of your statement is "SUPPOSEDLY". Well, YOU are WRONG D-U-M-B-S-H-I-T. The AMA says they have no record of such a statement to the press (LOOK IT UP), and call this story apocryphal. The whole Hollister riot was tainted by yellow journalism. The credit for "1%" goes to HA. FAIL!
bob

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2010
what about the women that tatoo propertyof on their backs r they really property of the banditos and does ne one get to get a piece of her if they want evenif she is married
Cali1

Castroville, CA

#17 Jan 14, 2011
BLOOD BROTHER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, ANOTHER keyboard "tough guy" with the intellectual agility of a small soap dish. The idiot part of your statement is "SUPPOSEDLY". Well, YOU are WRONG D-U-M-B-S-H-I-T. The AMA says they have no record of such a statement to the press (LOOK IT UP), and call this story apocryphal. The whole Hollister riot was tainted by yellow journalism. The credit for "1%" goes to HA. FAIL!
You do know that the Hollister riot was in July 1947, and the Hells Angels were not official formed until march 1948. There was alot of clubs there Boozefighters, Top Hatters, Pissed off bastards, Raiders, to name a few.
Uncle Ruckus

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jan 15, 2011
Cali1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the Hollister riot was in July 1947, and the Hells Angels were not official formed until march 1948. There was alot of clubs there Boozefighters, Top Hatters, Pissed off bastards, Raiders, to name a few.
You forgot the Chupacabra Chasers and the Butthole Surfers!

Since: Jan 11

Mount Morris, MI

#19 Jan 15, 2011
Im starting to think that 99% of you are f#*%ing ignorant. I bet you're catholic too... Lets talk about currupt! You're just pissed cuz you're too afraid to believe in anything that isnt shoved down your throat!
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#20 Jan 15, 2011
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>Get your history right you dumb shyt, "The Outlaw motorcycle club members can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is claimed to be a reference a comment by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) in which they stated that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying that the last one percent were outlaws. The comment, supposedly a response to the Hollister riot in 1947." Get it right dumbass!
You sound like a really fat guy that rides a Harley sofa barge.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 18, 2011
Cali1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the Hollister riot was in July 1947, and the Hells Angels were not official formed until march 1948. There was alot of clubs there Boozefighters, Top Hatters, Pissed off bastards, Raiders, to name a few.
Arvid Olsen and a bunch of his WWII friends were already together and riding as "Hells Angels" (they took the name from their fighter squadren) well before the the Hollister riot. HA become an "official" motorcycle club in March 1948.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The cost of "Illegal" Immigration 4 hr mean 71
Trump grand scale public assistance 5 hr Freedom of Speech 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 10 hr hey greg 7,827
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) 17 hr Truthfully 27
Psycho lying Trump 18 hr Lol yea 4
Sash Sulli aka Sasha Sullivan aka tejano reject... Wed La Verdad 1
Deport Phillipinos Wed Just saying 19

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages