hispanic men

“Made In America”

Since: Oct 09

United States

#21 Jan 20, 2013
Don Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Is her name Moon Cricket?
Im assuming you like "Moon Crickets", huh?
Don Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jan 20, 2013
I had the pleasure of having a butt naked bash with an Arizona Moon Cricket im really upset because there are so many of our Mexican Women cheating around on us with Mayates.
Don Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jan 20, 2013
nativeblac I know you had plenty of the Mexican Panocha here. Keep up the good work the only thing I have on my mind is stealing barbecue grills and car break ins because I am a lazy loser from the westside.
Don Maricon

San Antonio, TX

#24 Jan 20, 2013
Don Pedro wrote:
I had the pleasure of having a butt naked bash with an Arizona Moon Cricket im really upset because there are so many of our Mexican Women cheating around on us with Mayates.
dammit boy you just got owned' you little shyt for brains pepper belly cabron
scarlet
#25 Jan 20, 2013
Don Maricon wrote:
<quoted text> dammit boy you just got owned' you little shyt for brains pepper belly cabron
lol pepper belly? thats the first time i heard that one.naw ive never been with a blk man ive always been drawn to the sunset brown men .i dont hate blks it just not my thing.my sister is opposite.
Trey

San Antonio, TX

#27 Jan 20, 2013
Don Pedro wrote:
nativeblac I know you had plenty of the Mexican Panocha here. Keep up the good work the only thing I have on my mind is stealing barbecue grills and car break ins because I am a lazy loser from the westside.
Could be worse. You could be a Kracker and kill innocent people. Oh, and be number one on the welfare rolls. Gringos rule welfare. Look it up.
scarlet
#29 Jan 20, 2013
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be worse. You could be a Kracker and kill innocent people. Oh, and be number one on the welfare rolls. Gringos rule welfare. Look it up.
psssssst gringos are americans.i think if you want to insult my race the word you were searching for was garbachos

Since: Nov 12

United States

#30 Jan 21, 2013
scarlet wrote:
<quoted text> psssssst gringos are americans.i think if you want to insult my race the word you were searching for was garbachos
scarlet if I give you my number will you call ??
scarlet
#31 Jan 21, 2013
Haha I see you wrote:
<quoted text>scarlet if I give you my number will you call ??
no.you said you were single.but on another topic you said you were married.not cool.im being honest and you lied right out the door to me tsk tsk tsk
Trey

San Antonio, TX

#32 Jan 21, 2013
scarlet wrote:
<quoted text> psssssst gringos are americans.i think if you want to insult my race the word you were searching for was garbachos
It's gabacho pendeja! Learn how to spell. You must be a Kracker?
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#33 Jan 21, 2013
scarlet wrote:
We be Krackers.
scarlet
#34 Jan 21, 2013
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gabacho pendeja! Learn how to spell. You must be a Kracker?
learn to read. i believe my first post told my race.deeee duh deeee

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35 Jan 21, 2013
Y'all dumb
Don Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#36 Jan 21, 2013
I recently had my ass stuffed like a Christmas Goose
Trey

United States

#37 Jan 21, 2013
scarlet wrote:
<quoted text> learn to read. i believe my first post told my race.deeee duh deeee
I'm the one who pointed out your misspelling. Deeee duh Deeee is perfect for stupid people like you. Loser!
Trey

United States

#38 Jan 21, 2013
Gabacho = Kracker.
scarlet
#39 Jan 21, 2013
Don Pedro wrote:
I recently had my ass stuffed like a Christmas Goose
wow that was random and informitive lol.thanks for sharing?
scarlet
#40 Jan 21, 2013
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the one who pointed out your misspelling. Deeee duh Deeee is perfect for stupid people like you. Loser!
wow wee pointed out a typo.want a cookie?but if u had read the first post it said my race....loser
scarlet
#41 Jan 21, 2013
Trey wrote:
Gabacho = Kracker.
yeah u pretty much reworded what i said but good job
God

San Antonio, TX

#42 Jan 23, 2013
Haha I see you wrote:
<quoted text>damn it boy quick too jump slowdown you'll last longer she yours if you want her ! As for you scarlet no I am married but if you wana play Iam game .
How would you like to plow up my back dirty road like grave digger and splatter the mud all over my exit hole. Hot dammit boy! im what you call a dirty duke chute hillbilly texan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Audi 5000 Caitlyn aka Maggie maggot aka clown c... 1 hr ice 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr Got my toes 6,517
La tranny from Califas came out of the closet o... 2 hr ha ha 1
brian knowlton, brian knowlton, brian knowlton,... 3 hr COBY 9
Does anyone know Eloy Garcia 6 hr LOL holy hell 7
I still love you 23 hr Kit 5
Imperial White Knights KKK (Nov '12) 23 hr Duh 62

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance