3 people die in Maverick during spat ...

3 people die in Maverick during spat over funding

There are 6 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Dec 13, 2007, titled 3 people die in Maverick during spat over funding. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

“Finally we had to do something, so we put him in a truck and took him to the hospital.”

Three unrelated weekend deaths have lent a new urgency to settling a nasty financial dispute between this city and Maverick County over unpaid bills for emergency and trash services. via MySanAntonio.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Gustavo A Pargas

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 13, 2007
This is an outrage i live were no aid is being sent, how can the city of Eagle Pass,do this if it is not the peples fault. What is this anomosity about.
Stupidity

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2008
How is this bullshit going on! I cant believe everybody is letting this go on! These people that have passed away could be any of our family members!!Thank God I dont live there anymore!
el zeta 30

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2008
e.pass tx is loaded with cocaine arriba hahahahahahahah
el zeta 30

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2008
i love e.pass from seattle wash.
Hast

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Feb 18, 2013
There is only mugrero being sold. People are smoking meth instead of crack. They just don't know the difference until their teeth fall out.
el zeta 30 wrote:
e.pass tx is loaded with cocaine arriba hahahahahahahah
Not Really

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Gustavo A Pargas wrote:
This is an outrage i live were no aid is being sent, how can the city of Eagle Pass,do this if it is not the peples fault. What is this anomosity about.
Not really! Have you seen the traffic in Eagle Pass lately????? There are toooooooo many people here anyway!!!!!!! Good riddance to them!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP: Private land to be seized to build borde... 6 hr mean 6
News This is How San Antonio Celebrates Cinco de Mayo 6 hr mean 5
Deport All Beaners (Jul '15) 7 hr mean 10
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 15 hr The unknown 7,938
San Antonio hospitals 15 hr Dont walk RUN 3
Christine (Jun '14) 17 hr Anonymous 311
AL Vino Fri Mike 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance