Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
mark

United States

#2998 Oct 8, 2013
Facts from TOE that funny wrote:
<quoted text>
How about it Pissypants! Tell us why you lost your PI license and License to serve papers? Seems like all that trouble you got yourself into lead to an investigation, and you having to crawl up to Austin for hearings on your activities. Yes Pissy had to make a deal with the Texas Department of Public Safety. To avoid Charges, Trials, and Convictions he had to make a deal with TDPS. In order to have all of his charges dropped, in a sense making all his legal problems disappear, Pissypants had to let his license expire and not renew. In effect he was kicked out of the TDPS Private Security Program. He now operates without any license by the State. This is just one of many places and organizations that Pissypants has been kicked out of.
Oh by the way, How's your AIDS infected fat friend doing?
Thomas o caldwell wrote:
I'm unable to serve papers anymore because of a crime of moral turpitude.
We see you woke up again with that little homosexual woodie for greg again tommy.

Tommy loves Gregie!
mark

United States

#2999 Oct 8, 2013
9 more days Johnny.
GCJ tommys lost luv

United States

#3001 Oct 8, 2013
And Stuff OX5N wrote:
Greg. Your repeated deleting of my facts show that you do have something to hide.
Come on, liar, fess up that you were fired from Stanley Security.
You know why and your chicken to admit it, as well as the new employer to find out.
Trying to bring the old customers from Stanley to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Co.
Don't want to disclose it yet do you. I will on 52 for you.
Clean the closet liar.
you should be worrying about your personal hygiene, changing your Depends more often, and dressing like a street person you troll. I can't see what that homo john sees in you... must be the glove lips!
Suck on tommy, Greg's not interested in your homosexual advances.
mark

United States

#3003 Oct 8, 2013
whos the man and whos the be-och between you and johnny, Pissy pants?

9 more days john.
sleep tight!
butt chuggers

United States

#3004 Oct 8, 2013
all u guays are butt chuggers. come up with some intelligent comebacks besides say john is tommys boy toy. you are all weak.....
FACT

San Antonio, TX

#3006 Oct 9, 2013
butt chuggers wrote:
all u guays are butt chuggers. come up with some intelligent comebacks besides say john is tommys boy toy. you are all weak.....
But its true
the great whitenoise

United States

#3008 Oct 9, 2013
hey ill be ther mark vodabitch. and i want my radio back. you have to give it back to me. its not anything illegal so you have to give it back. im getting a subpoena for you to bring it and give it back cause you illegally took it. it wasn't abandoned. i was going to go back to work and get it back but you had no search warrant you scared or tricked my boss into letting you in there to look for me. she will be a witness to say you intimated her you claimed she was hiding me. yo crooked precinct is goingdown
the great whitenoise

United States

#3009 Oct 9, 2013
how come andrew went to you voddy boy to file charges, its cause he knows you on a personal level. sapd wouldn't file charges nor bexar county sheriff. those should have been your first two choices. no witness actually saw me push a button and say anything. nor did i make a threat to go out and find and kill andrew and tony. never even knew tony sausages before the court room. yo know if you claim you heard a recording of me making a threat on a recording and you dont produce it it all gets tossed out.
the great whitenoise

United States

#3010 Oct 9, 2013
you guys in precinct three will be sued. you ruined my life you made me loose my job i am loseing my apartment have to stay where i cant have pets. my dog i have had for twelve years i have to get rid of him. i hope you burn in hell or something terible happens to you all that have anything to do with it. you know karma is a beitch, it will comeback to you seven times worse. i hope you all are proud of what you have accomplished. you have no morals. i hope you lose a child i hope it dies. maybe it will.
the great whitenoise

United States

#3011 Oct 9, 2013
i may lose my dog which is like my child, but i will still have my freedom cause the case isn't going anywhere. you have created a situation where i lose my child or dog karma or god will also take from you accordingly. you will lose something or someone that means alot to you. i havent been able to find a steady job cause of yall. temp service jobs dont pay much nor is there alwasy work. all bull shittt aside i hope you are very fuclking happy and proud for what you have done to me.you will burn in hell.
the great whitenoise

United States

#3012 Oct 9, 2013
you will lose something that means alot to you like my dog means to me. all this over a radio, realy how petty and immature are you to do what you have done to me. i hope you or a loved one gets in a wreck and burns alive while they are trapped. god or karma will se to it you get something worse than what i have went through. ive cried alot recently for my dog and haven't even sent him to the pound yet. i dont have the money to even take him to animal defense league a no kill shelter. i hope u suffer
to the above post

United States

#3014 Oct 10, 2013
burn in hell someday you will have to answer to what you have done to me.
Dusty Rides Again

Houston, TX

#3016 Oct 10, 2013
My dog,.... my dog is my kid...what a bunch if whiney a$$ bitches.... Get a life!!!
Danny

United States

#3017 Oct 10, 2013
Hay Johnny.. "How much is that doggie in the window" Bawhaahahahaaaaa!

I can put that mutt down with my 45 cal if you want. It wont feel a thing!
thomas o caldwell

United States

#3018 Oct 10, 2013
Danny wrote:
Hay Johnny.. "How much is that doggie in the window" Bawhaahahahaaaaa!
I can put that mutt down with my 45 cal if you want. It wont feel a thing!
IS THIS AN IMPLIED THREAT? JOHN AND ME DOING IT DOGGIE STYLE AND YOU WANT TO SHOOT THE DOG WITH A 45 CAL. THIS IS CONSIDDERD A TERRISTIC THREAT!
ACT

San Antonio, TX

#3019 Oct 10, 2013
thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
IS THIS AN IMPLIED THREAT? JOHN AND ME DOING IT DOGGIE STYLE AND YOU WANT TO SHOOT THE DOG WITH A 45 CAL. THIS IS CONSIDDERD A TERRISTIC THREAT!
No this person is not... Just offered a service...
white noise

United States

#3020 Oct 10, 2013
you shoot my dog i shoot you. that would be animal abuse to shoot them you even think about coming near me with a gun i will put you down with alot bigger than a .45 that not a terroristic threat and have every right to. violence to animals is what you offered not service. i hope someone kills you or your kids in a drunk driving accident and i hope you or they suffer. i hope you or they are trapped and burn alive. if you dont believe what goes around look what happen to vodabitch, got in that accident.
white noise

United States

#3022 Oct 10, 2013
nothing beats the take down power of a 12 guage in self defence. not even an ak. my desert eagle .50 cal magnum with homemade extended mag will beat your 45 anyday. i wish you would try to shoot my dog or me beitch you to chickenshit to try it. bring it punk want to shoot a defenceless dog, dont you know it is illegal to do that. looks like im going to have to subpoena topix to FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. and i will.
mark

United States

#3023 Oct 11, 2013
You look just like tommy,(Check out that shiny head)!
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/a...

You sound just like tommy!
white noise wrote:
looks like im going to have to subpoena topix to FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. and i will.
Now if we can get you to pee in your pants you would smell just like tommy!

Whazuuupp Pissypants!

6 more days johnny!
how ya felling about now?
sleeping well?
white noise

United States

#3024 Oct 11, 2013
the question is how doyou feel mark. how do you know someone isn't watching you getting ready to take you out like the texas rangers you did have alot of money in a safe in your room. and all that cocaine that you took the people you fired and filled charges on they got dismissed after all the harddrive with security camera files on it that you turned over was damaged. now you abuse your power by getting the da to file false charges on someone for a friend. that should seal the deal for the texas rangers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KInFolk MC 1%er Texas (Mar '17) 34 min Teq9 52
Creations 6 hr DC Dave 2
Has anybody seen on click2houston news the anti... 8 hr Cristal 24
Sugar Daddy needed 13 hr Oops 31
Charles Manson has passed away my condolences t... 13 hr Oops 11
It's like a Domino affect those white folks are... 13 hr Little Johnny Da ... 8
Cc Kirby (Aug '16) Nov 11 Bus Barn 4

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance