Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Hey Gary

San Antonio, TX

#2830 Aug 24, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be so proud. Spent what about $200 to prove to people you are an idiot.
And you judged cemented people who were on the fence more firmly into Greg's court now. As you proved all everyone had heard about you three idiots was the truth.
Sad little men
Gary,
Does not even have a year at collage,,,, Then droped out !!!
Thats a fact !!!
Hey Gary

San Antonio, TX

#2831 Aug 24, 2013
He had a hard time getting out of high school..
And thats a fact...
Sam I Am

Ash Flat, AR

#2833 Aug 25, 2013
Just a Voice wrote:
After reading my post, I don't want to be lumped into the same category of "name calling". What do I mean by "renegades". Those whose intent might be well and good, have let their emotions get the best of them. To some degree they have become part of the problem, by harassment, malicious gossip, jamming and other provocative actions.
Yes a bad choice of word choices, but for all intents, they are not helping the cause to help clean up Ham Radio. My apologies.
Is Ham Radio today like C.B. was in 70s??
Tim

Denver, CO

#2834 Aug 25, 2013
Mushroom 5 wrote:
Tommy, I have a question.
Why is it the U.S. Bankruptcy Court can forgive Greg.
Every one else in Ham Radio can forgive Greg.
Why cant you?
How much did his business cheat you out of?
Please don't say your upset that he did not pay his Taxes or hang around with a criminal type.
Gary, Why do you profess to be a good christian and then be Judgmental, Make fun of the handicapped. This might be the reason you have done time in a wheel chair.
You reap what you sew
Better question is what does he have to be forgiven for. Why not one person who has received a disk has a single issue.

Tommy and Gary sure should be asking for forgiveness.

Let us pray for them
the great one

United States

#2836 Aug 25, 2013
mike you forgot about me. i dont want to feel left out. im already a legend i will always be remembered by the radio community. but you haven't heard the last of me. i will be back soon my friends soon.
Tim

Fort Worth, TX

#2845 Aug 27, 2013
Pleasanton Ham wrote:
Random Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text> So Thomas is a tax evader. Looking at the recorders and take note that they stop at 2007 and there is no reason to believe he paid taxes in 2008, 2009, 2010, or even 2011 and 2012. This could well total to over $100,000 in IRS debt that Thomas owes the American people. With no apparent effort or plan to make payments towards this debt. <end of quote>
So is he a crook or what?
He and Gary claim 2 million in caymans, if that is true why does he not pay his hospital bill, his target judgement and his taxes.
Truthfully I am sure his riches are all but another lie. Reality is his reported tax income appears to be less than 45,000 a year. He either lies on his taxes or this explains living with his mother for his entire life
And he talks about others
The Mexican

Downers Grove, IL

#2846 Aug 27, 2013
Wow.
Dr Phil

Downers Grove, IL

#2847 Aug 27, 2013
Borderline Personality Disorder:

It is called BPD, and specifically "Borderline", because the disorder "borders" on a number of other psychological pathologies.

They may include, or move between, narcissism, impulsivity, flagrant disregard for others (particularly emotionally), paranoia, feelings of personal emptiness and loss, sociopathy, and sexual and behavioral extremes, including same-sex, poly-sexual, and asexual manifestations. Self-destructive behavior including drug and / or alcohol abuse are common. Inappropriate and temporary attachment to those they view as "supporters" vs. those they deem as "enemies" serves to sever most relationships, which are characterized by their short-term nature. Friends are few, and typically exist only as long as they "support" the above pathologies of the BPD.

A strong sense of self-denial is commonplace, as is a frank lack of self-awareness of the disorder, and what it does to others they interact with.

It is best to avoid BPD's. They lack any sense of relational obligation, and seek only personal advantage or artificial stature among peers or those they categorize as subordinate. Failing avoidance, strict interaction limits and behavioral boundaries are the only avenue to engage in what should only be limited and minimally necessary contact.
Tim

Dallas, TX

#2848 Aug 28, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
Borderline Personality Disorder:
It is called BPD, and specifically "Borderline", because the disorder "borders" on a number of other psychological pathologies.
They may include, or move between, narcissism, impulsivity, flagrant disregard for others (particularly emotionally), paranoia, feelings of personal emptiness and loss, sociopathy, and sexual and behavioral extremes, including same-sex, poly-sexual, and asexual manifestations. Self-destructive behavior including drug and / or alcohol abuse are common. Inappropriate and temporary attachment to those they view as "supporters" vs. those they deem as "enemies" serves to sever most relationships, which are characterized by their short-term nature. Friends are few, and typically exist only as long as they "support" the above pathologies of the BPD.
A strong sense of self-denial is commonplace, as is a frank lack of self-awareness of the disorder, and what it does to others they interact with.
It is best to avoid BPD's. They lack any sense of relational obligation, and seek only personal advantage or artificial stature among peers or those they categorize as subordinate. Failing avoidance, strict interaction limits and behavioral boundaries are the only avenue to engage in what should only be limited and minimally necessary contact.
Very profound and most educational
Mushroom 5

San Antonio, TX

#2851 Aug 31, 2013
It is not nice to pick on people who are small No account people, Unless they do the same thing to every one they encounter, Like these two do.
Carry On!
who am i

United States

#2852 Sep 2, 2013
you guys are the sociopaths no one can talk to you unless they have a license. you think so high of yourselves when all you are are high class cb operators with a license that says i can push a button and talk. you must be so special, gods gift to rf. who needs a license. thats why ham radio is dying out, the test are still to hard for most people. the fact that you would ruin someone's life cause they push a button and talked makes you a big lawful law abiding person, your wrong it shows you have
who am i

United States

#2853 Sep 2, 2013
an obsession with a hobby, and you care not what you do to others and make up lies on someone to get them arrested you are the scum and low life that plague the earth. you take ham radio to seriously. but you know karma is a bitch and it will come back to bite you in the azz worse than what you put someone through lying about them. you guys need to get a life and go be withyour wifes instead of making radio your life make your wife and family your life.
Mushroom 5

San Antonio, TX

#2854 Sep 2, 2013
who am i wrote:
an obsession with a hobby, and you care not what you do to others and make up lies on someone to get them arrested you are the scum and low life that plague the earth. you take ham radio to seriously. but you know karma is a bitch and it will come back to bite you in the azz worse than what you put someone through lying about them. you guys need to get a life and go be withyour wifes instead of making radio your life make your wife and family your life.
Who Cares
WHO CARES

San Antonio, TX

#2855 Sep 2, 2013
who am i wrote:
WHO CARES
Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo

Canyon Lake, TX

#2858 Sep 3, 2013
"...karma is a bitch and it will come back to bite you in the azz...."

This is a correct statement by "Who Am I".

In the inverted world of the sociopath, they assign blame to others as an excuse for their own illicit actions.

This writer quoted above is unlikely to be the much-vaunted "White Noise" as his diction, pacing, cadence, and spelling seem to betray a better educated author.

Nevertheless, the cold, hard reality of upcoming legal action may have created a brief moment of lucidity, and the resulting fairly-readable diatribe---regardless, justice like a slowly-grinding wheel, moves on towards it's inevitable conclusion in October.

Lot's of folks tried to steer you the right way, White Noise, and in real-time a about a year ago.

But you would have nothing of it.

Now, you get a turn in front of the Judge.

Next time, learn from wisdom. It is a much easier teacher than experience.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2859 Sep 3, 2013
Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo wrote:
"...karma is a bitch and it will come back to bite you in the azz...."
This is a correct statement by "Who Am I".
In the inverted world of the sociopath, they assign blame to others as an excuse for their own illicit actions.
This writer quoted above is unlikely to be the much-vaunted "White Noise" as his diction, pacing, cadence, and spelling seem to betray a better educated author.
Nevertheless, the cold, hard reality of upcoming legal action may have created a brief moment of lucidity, and the resulting fairly-readable diatribe---regardless, justice like a slowly-grinding wheel, moves on towards it's inevitable conclusion in October.
Lot's of folks tried to steer you the right way, White Noise, and in real-time a about a year ago.
But you would have nothing of it.
Now, you get a turn in front of the Judge.
Next time, learn from wisdom. It is a much easier teacher than experience.
I can guarantee that nothing will happen in october because fatson has not provided the information the court has said he has to produce
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2860 Sep 3, 2013
fatsons complaint has so holes so big you you could sail the uss john stenis through it
WHO CARES

San Antonio, TX

#2861 Sep 3, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
fatsons complaint has so holes so big you you could sail the uss john stenis through it
What about all the hams that hear him jamming... AKA AA5RO on the Monday night net. All the hams on .52 And best of all Gary !
Also you...Toe you TOO !!
Tim

Denver, CO

#2866 Sep 5, 2013
THE RIDDLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Riddle me this Tommy.
When Gary is issued a subpeona to force him into the court room to testify to the terroristic threats against him and his family and the police reports you and him both filed against White Noise for terroristic threats and the jamming that White Noise performed.
Are you not going to look very silly there Tommy boy?
On the one hand you are claiming White Noise is innocent and on the other hand you and your fat butt humping buddy both filed criminal complaints of terrorist threats against him. Both of you raised hell about his jamming.
And oh yes, it was YOU who sent White Noise down with instructions on how to program a repeater into his HT and told him who to harrass.
So as typical you are going to look like a very stupid man.
Kind of silent there toe.you had not thought of that
so ture

San Antonio, TX

#2869 Sep 6, 2013
HEY GARY wrote:
HEY GARY,
NO one at AA5RO I repeat... NO ONE at
AA5RO is D.F.ing anything for you... The Club Could Care less If You Died !! D.F.ing My Ass.
I checked it out myself....
Eat shit and Die... Go D.F. It yourself... What... can't get your fat ass out of the Cave of a house..
No one would help you...!!!
Thats a Fact....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump grand scale public assistance Sat true 4
Trumps so called health care was pulled out lol Fri Insider 3
The cost of "Illegal" Immigration Fri Insider 75
Any couple's in to swinging in San Antonio or c... (Apr '16) Fri Manny 4
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) Mar 23 Truthfully 27
Psycho lying Trump Mar 23 Lol yea 4
bandera nursing homes Feb '17 kat 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance