United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/a...

0B201307997 02 17 2013 1031 WATKINS, JOHN DAVID W M 01 31 84 7202 HARLOW 6C SAN ANTONIO, TX. 78218 TX0150000
02/17/2013 1155 W1434044 J1562566 CC1 417821 MB TERRORISTIC THREAT REL'D ON BOND VELA 1904 2000.00
W1434045 J1562568 CC1 417822 MB TERRORISTIC THREAT REL'D ON BOND VELA 2000.00
ATTORNEY OF RECORD: NO ATTORNEY FOUND FOR JN 1562566.
Gary Sheets be a buddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

03-30-92 0835 PAGE 03 OF 04
SAN ANTONIO POLICE DEPARTMENT NARCOTICS
PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION REPORT CASE NO 92 163523/01
**** REPORT FINALIZED ****
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT : NARCOTICS
D E T A I L S
NOTIFIED OF PROVISIONS OF TEXAS CRIME VICTIM ACT:
WHILE ON PATROL I OBSERVED AP ( ARRESTED PERSON ) VEHICLE. PARKED BESIDE THE BUILDING AT THE ABOVE LOCATION. I NOTICED THE ENGINE RUNNING AND THE 2 AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) SITTING IN THE VEHICLE. AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS SITTING IN THE DRIVERS SEAT. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS SITTING IN THE PASSENGER SEAT. I PULLED UP BESIDE THE AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) AND TURNED ON MY ALLEY LIGHTS AND ILLUMINATED THE INSIDE OF THE VEHICLE. I SAW AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) LOOK VERY SURPRISED AND BEGAN MOVING HIS HANDS IN A SUSPICIOUS MANNER, WHILE LOOKING DOWN TOWARDS THE FLOORBOARD OF THE VEHICLE. I RECOGNIZED THIS BEHAVIOR TO BE CONSISTANT WITH SUBJECTS I HAVE ARRESTED IN THE PAST BUYING OR SELLING NARCOTICS. I EXITED MY PATROL VEHICLE AND ASKED AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) TO STEP FROM HIS VEHICLE. WHEN AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) OPENED THE VEHICLE I SAW SEVERAL BOTTLES THAT APPEARED TO BE CONTAINERS FOR PRESCRIPTION PILLS. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) ALSO EXITED THE VEHICLE THROUGH THE DRIVERS DOOR. W1 ( E. TORRES SAPD #1122 ) WALKED AROUND TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND SAW E1 ( EVEDANCE 1 ) LAYING ON THE FLOORBOARD WHERE AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS SITTING. BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) WERE READ THEIR RIGHTS BY ME , BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON”S ) STATED THEY UNDERSTAND THEIR RIGHTS. W3 ( M. FIELD SAPD #1119 ) MADE THE LOCATION AND FIELD TESTED E1 ( EVEDANCE 1 ). THE SUBSTANCE FIELD TESTED POSITIVE FOR COCAINE USING A FERGUSON TEST KIT. W1 ( E. TORRES SAPD #1122 ) SEARCHED AP VEHICLE INCIDENT TO THE ARREST AND FOUND E2 ( EVEDANCE 2 ) IN A SUNKIST LIGHT POWDERED FRUIT PUNCH CAN. THE SUBSTANCE APPEARED TO BE METHAMPHETAMINE. I EXAMINED THE PRESCRIPTION PILL CONTAINERS AND FOUND A VARIETY OF PILLS. USING A PDR ( PHYSICIANS DESK REFERENCE ) I WAS ABLE TO IDENTIFY TWO TYPES OF NARCOTIC DRUGS AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) HAD IN HIS POSSESSION. PARAFON/FORTE DSC, AND ETRAFON/FORTE. I SEPERATED THE AP’S (ARRESTED PERSON’S ) AND ASKED AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WHAT HE WAS DOING IN THE VEHICLE. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) SAID AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS AN OLD FRIEND AND THEY MET IN THE VEHICLE TO DO A LINE AND HAVE SEX. AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS BOOKED FOR VTCSA POSSESSION OF COCAINE , POSSESSION OF METHAMPHETAMINE , POSSESSION OF PARAFON/FORTE DSC , POSSESSION OF ETRAFON/FORTE. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS BOOKED FOR VTCSA POSSESSION OF COCAINE UNDER 28 GRAMS ALL EVEDANCE WAS PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM AFTER BEING INITIALED BY W1 ( E TORRES SAPD#1122 ) AND MYSELF. I FOUND SEVERAL OTHER PILLS THAT I WAS UNABLE TO IDENTIFY, THESE WERE ALSO PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM TO BE ANALYZED LATER. AP (ARRESTED PERSON) VEHICLE WAS TOWED WITH A HOLD TAG FOR ASSET SEIZURE. BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON”S ) WERE TAKEN TO NIGHT CID WHERE THEY WERE PHOTOGRAPHED. BOTH SUBJECTS WERE BOOKED AT 401 SO. FRIO EVEDANCE ITEMS WERE PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM UNDER TAG NUMBER K165474
*** P R O P E R T Y D E S C R I P T I O N ***
CODE PROPERTY
Gary Sheets be a buddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

CRIMINAL JUSTICE INFORMATION SYSTEM
JUDICIAL DISPLAY 03/16/2011 18:45:23
RACE: WHITE
DOB: 11-07-1951

CPMJDI…………………………CPOJDI
SEL..COURT..CASE NUMBER…OFFENSE DESCRIPTION..…..CASE STATUS
..-…CC1.……028623.…….…..…SPEEDI NG..36-20.…………….…..JN CLOSED
..-…CC1.……028633.………..…EXPIRED MVI………………...…JN CLOSED
..-…CR4.……375654.……….….CRIM MISCH-$20-200.……………JN CLOSED
..-…CR5.……519500.…....POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE….…JN CLOSED
..-…CR5.……519501.…....POSS CONTBEXAR COUNTY TEXAS
ROLLED SUBSTANCE….…JN CLOSED
-..D187..1992CR4155A…..POSS COCAINE UNDER 28 GRAMS .….JN CLOSED
………………………… END OF DATA ***…………………

Select
Enter-PF1---PF2---PF3---PF4--- PF5---PF6---PF7---PF8---PF9--- PF10---PF11---PF12
Help retrn main bkwrd frwrd quit
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I sent out 80
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I left.the fc that they sent hem t greg just proves my point mushrooms. sheep and Ostriches. thans for confirmingve always said not an original thought among them
Hey Gary

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Gary Sheets be a buddy wrote:
CRIMINAL JUSTICE INFORMATION SYSTEM
JUDICIAL DISPLAY 03/16/2011 18:45:23
RACE: WHITE
DOB: 11-07-1951
CPMJDI…………………………CPOJDI
SEL..COURT..CASE NUMBER…OFFENSE DESCRIPTION..…..CASE STATUS
..-…CC1.……028623.…….…..…SPEEDI NG..36-20.…………….…..JN CLOSED
Hey Gary,,,,, Is this ture or not ???
..-…CC1.……028633.………..…EXPIRED MVI………………...…JN CLOSED
..-…CR4.……375654.……….….CRIM MISCH-$20-200.……………JN CLOSED
..-…CR5.……519500.…....POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE….…JN CLOSED
..-…CR5.……519501.…....POSS CONTBEXAR COUNTY TEXAS
ROLLED SUBSTANCE….…JN CLOSED
-..D187..1992CR4155A…..POSS COCAINE UNDER 28 GRAMS .….JN CLOSED
………………………… END OF DATA ***…………………
Select
Enter-PF1---PF2---PF3---PF4--- PF5---PF6---PF7---PF8---PF9--- PF10---PF11---PF12
Help retrn main bkwrd frwrd quit
Hey Gary..... Is this ture or not ???
Mushroom 5

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Tommy, I have a question.
Why is it the U.S. Bankruptcy Court can forgive Greg.
Every one else in Ham Radio can forgive Greg.
Why cant you?
How much did his business cheat you out of?
Please don't say your upset that he did not pay his Taxes or hang around with a criminal type.
Gary, Why do you profess to be a good christian and then be Judgmental, Make fun of the handicapped. This might be the reason you have done time in a wheel chair.

You reap what you sew

Hey Gary and Toe

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Mushroom 5 wrote:
Why cant you?
Please don't say your upset that he did not pay his Taxes or hang around with a criminal type.
Gary, Why do you profess to be a good christian and then be Judgmental, Make fun of the handicapped. This might be the reason you have done time in a wheel chair.
You reap what you sew
Mushroom 5... Is right... Why can't you ???/
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Mushroom 5 wrote:
Why cant you?
You reap what you sew
Because he did not expect anyone to find his past and as a sociopath it is important to degrade others to feel good about his miserable life
Mike

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Gary Sheets Drug Dealer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spelling dumbass!
If you think Tommy's writing skills are piss poor you should see his butt buddies writing skill. Gary wrote a so called apology letter in 2006 to the FCC and said he would mend his ways. Gary lied to the FCC he mended nothing. But the hand written letter looks like.a 2nd grader wrote it. His hand writing is horrible it gives you eye strain trying to read it.

Then add in that it rambles and makes no sense and looks like a first grader put it together Ora drugged out stone crazed idiot.

The humor to all this is that Gary brags about his education. He claims NO HAM had a finer education than him. All I can say is thank God as we would be a country of illiterate baboons if we all had his college education. It is clear from that letter why he flunked out of college
Mike

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

tomas o caldwell wrote:
I sent out 80
You should be so proud. Spent what about $200 to prove to people you are an idiot.

And you judged cemented people who were on the fence more firmly into Greg's court now. As you proved all everyone had heard about you three idiots was the truth.

Sad little men
Hey Gary

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be so proud. Spent what about $200 to prove to people you are an idiot.
And you judged cemented people who were on the fence more firmly into Greg's court now. As you proved all everyone had heard about you three idiots was the truth.
Sad little men
Gary,
Does not even have a year at collage,,,, Then droped out !!!
Thats a fact !!!
Hey Gary

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

He had a hard time getting out of high school..
And thats a fact...
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Just a Voice wrote:
After reading my post, I don't want to be lumped into the same category of "name calling". What do I mean by "renegades". Those whose intent might be well and good, have let their emotions get the best of them. To some degree they have become part of the problem, by harassment, malicious gossip, jamming and other provocative actions.
Yes a bad choice of word choices, but for all intents, they are not helping the cause to help clean up Ham Radio. My apologies.
Is Ham Radio today like C.B. was in 70s??
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Mushroom 5 wrote:
Why cant you?
You reap what you sew
Better question is what does he have to be forgiven for. Why not one person who has received a disk has a single issue.

Tommy and Gary sure should be asking for forgiveness.

Let us pray for them
the great one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

mike you forgot about me. i dont want to feel left out. im already a legend i will always be remembered by the radio community. but you haven't heard the last of me. i will be back soon my friends soon.
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Pleasanton Ham wrote:
Random Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text> So Thomas is a tax evader. Looking at the recorders and take note that they stop at 2007 and there is no reason to believe he paid taxes in 2008, 2009, 2010, or even 2011 and 2012. This could well total to over $100,000 in IRS debt that Thomas owes the American people. With no apparent effort or plan to make payments towards this debt. <end of quote>
So is he a crook or what?
He and Gary claim 2 million in caymans, if that is true why does he not pay his hospital bill, his target judgement and his taxes.
Truthfully I am sure his riches are all but another lie. Reality is his reported tax income appears to be less than 45,000 a year. He either lies on his taxes or this explains living with his mother for his entire life
And he talks about others
The Mexican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Wow.
Dr Phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Borderline Personality Disorder:

It is called BPD, and specifically "Borderline", because the disorder "borders" on a number of other psychological pathologies.

They may include, or move between, narcissism, impulsivity, flagrant disregard for others (particularly emotionally), paranoia, feelings of personal emptiness and loss, sociopathy, and sexual and behavioral extremes, including same-sex, poly-sexual, and asexual manifestations. Self-destructive behavior including drug and / or alcohol abuse are common. Inappropriate and temporary attachment to those they view as "supporters" vs. those they deem as "enemies" serves to sever most relationships, which are characterized by their short-term nature. Friends are few, and typically exist only as long as they "support" the above pathologies of the BPD.

A strong sense of self-denial is commonplace, as is a frank lack of self-awareness of the disorder, and what it does to others they interact with.

It is best to avoid BPD's. They lack any sense of relational obligation, and seek only personal advantage or artificial stature among peers or those they categorize as subordinate. Failing avoidance, strict interaction limits and behavioral boundaries are the only avenue to engage in what should only be limited and minimally necessary contact.
Tim

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr Phil wrote:
Borderline Personality Disorder:
It is called BPD, and specifically "Borderline", because the disorder "borders" on a number of other psychological pathologies.
They may include, or move between, narcissism, impulsivity, flagrant disregard for others (particularly emotionally), paranoia, feelings of personal emptiness and loss, sociopathy, and sexual and behavioral extremes, including same-sex, poly-sexual, and asexual manifestations. Self-destructive behavior including drug and / or alcohol abuse are common. Inappropriate and temporary attachment to those they view as "supporters" vs. those they deem as "enemies" serves to sever most relationships, which are characterized by their short-term nature. Friends are few, and typically exist only as long as they "support" the above pathologies of the BPD.
A strong sense of self-denial is commonplace, as is a frank lack of self-awareness of the disorder, and what it does to others they interact with.
It is best to avoid BPD's. They lack any sense of relational obligation, and seek only personal advantage or artificial stature among peers or those they categorize as subordinate. Failing avoidance, strict interaction limits and behavioral boundaries are the only avenue to engage in what should only be limited and minimally necessary contact.
Very profound and most educational

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oak hills country club 10 min Ref 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Gasman 22,192
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 17,737
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 510
sentiva ochoa or p money 6 hr party4323 3
return it please 7 hr Del Rio 1
I met You outside Guene Hall 9 hr Little Johnny 25

Search the Bandera Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••