Jack

San Antonio, TX

#2742 Aug 15, 2013
Jack wrote:
Want the ultimate evidence that Gary Sheets is 100% pure White Trash? Look to his TV viewing choices. His favorite TV show is Honey Boo Boo.
WOW!
I wonder if Gary ever was on Jerry Springer. Same mentallity as the jerk wads that come on that show.

Trash is Trash.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#2743 Aug 15, 2013
Not Me wrote:
Not me.... The Hell with them!!!! You need to Put out a Sheets & Caldwell report & send to thee rodeo and all The hams in Pipe Creek. FCC and AA5RL
We can do the same.. You should call it the Dope & Stick report..
That is fine and I understand the emotional need to do it to them. They try and destroy countless lives and God Knows they sure focus upon me.

But the jamming on the repeater with music, attacking other people verbally or through music that are not involved, etc....how does that make you any better than they are.

Keep it off of Amateur Radio. Just because they are idiots who get off on degrading others, why would you wish to lower yourself to the same level.

RISE ABOVE THEM.

We all get mad, and we all respond out of anger.

But becoming what you profess to hate just seems counter productive to me.

I never want the lines between those two hateful individuals and me to become blurred and risk being mistaken for one of them.

Just a thought.

I personally would stop all of the activity on topix {it just feeds into the ego's}, I would stop the music playing and jamming it just feeds into the victim need.

Those who stay above the crap....lend a helping hand to those who allowed emotion to drag them down.....

Stop being what you are complaining about.

Off my soap box.
gun show tjis weekend

United States

#2744 Aug 15, 2013
at the old bowling alley by white noise between austin hwy and harlow. right by the fire station. i wonder if white noise will try to buy an ak-47
Mushroom 5

San Antonio, TX

#2746 Aug 15, 2013
He can't afford it, Shortly after meeting Tommy, He became unemployed.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2747 Aug 15, 2013
Greg N5XO wrote:
<quoted text>
That is fine and I understand the emotional need to do it to them. They try and destroy countless lives and God Knows they sure focus upon me.
But the jamming on the repeater with music, attacking other people verbally or through music that are not involved, etc....how does that make you any better than they are.
Keep it off of Amateur Radio. Just because they are idiots who get off on degrading others, why would you wish to lower yourself to the same level.
RISE ABOVE THEM.
We all get mad, and we all respond out of anger.
But becoming what you profess to hate just seems counter productive to me.
I never want the lines between those two hateful individuals and me to become blurred and risk being mistaken for one of them.
Just a thought.
I personally would stop all of the activity on topix {it just feeds into the ego's}, I would stop the music playing and jamming it just feeds into the victim need.
Those who stay above the crap....lend a helping hand to those who allowed emotion to drag them down.....
Stop being what you are complaining about.
Off my soap box.
sounds like greg laying down cover for his jamming
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2748 Aug 15, 2013
Mushroom 5 wrote:
He can't afford it, Shortly after meeting Tommy, He became unemployed.
he got another oe two days later
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2751 Aug 16, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
PROJECTING AGAIN TOMMY.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2752 Aug 17, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
PROJECTING AGAIN TOMMY.
no just telling the truth steve
Tim

Dallas, TX

#2753 Aug 17, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text> no just telling the truth steve
Only the truth if Greg was a jammer. Pretty good bet he is not.
Yo Toe

San Antonio, TX

#2754 Aug 17, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
Toe,
You could not tell the truth. If you wanted .
Tim

Dallas, TX

#2755 Aug 17, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
The truth according to tommy Caldwell is always part lie mixed with fantasy.

You make up shit and invent tales and call it the truth.

Sorry tommy that is not truth
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2757 Aug 17, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
SEEK HELP!
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2758 Aug 17, 2013
Jack wrote:
Want the ultimate evidence that Gary Sheets is 100% pure White Trash? Look to his TV viewing choices. His favorite TV show is Honey Boo Boo.
WOW!
What kind of white trash watches Honey Boo Boo.

I guess the show reminds Fat Ass of his childhood.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2759 Aug 17, 2013
Gary stalking Greg again and doing what he can to emulate him.

He heard him talking several times about converting all of his lights over to LED bulbs in his house and now Gary has done that.

Gary always so jealous of Greg.

Anyone find it interesting that every single time someone jams Gary or plays music he or tommy are instantly on the air commenting. Funny how they are always right there.

think it is because the jamming is planned and performed by the brothers of dumb?

Gary also commented that his cousin has a small 60 feet tower.

Gary you're cousin small 60ft tower is 20 feet taller than what you have.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2760 Aug 17, 2013
Little boy tommy drumming on his tally wacker dreaming of Greg and Steve turned on his little signal generator to generate noise on the repeater.

All excited by his jamming of Gary's repeater, he was then able to get on the air with his fat butt buddy and blame Greg.

Poor little tommy
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2761 Aug 17, 2013
Little man Toe also likes to emulate Greg. Greg in multiple conversations has talked about what impact AC systems have had on global warming and ol Toe was parroting him.

Sing little parrots
Yo TUBBY

San Antonio, TX

#2762 Aug 17, 2013
Mike wrote:
Little man Toe also likes to emulate Greg. Greg in multiple conversations has talked about what impact AC systems have had on global warming and ol Toe was parroting him.
Sing little parrots
Your right... Fat ass sings like a parrot..
Fat Man the Parrot...
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2763 Aug 18, 2013
Real HAM'S go out and perform volunteer work for the community, devote time to helping new hams come into the hobby or maximize the enjoyment of the hobby.

Real HAMS enjoy station building, Antenna projects, and working DX, pushing the limits of the bands, and in general enjoy the hobby and other HAMS. It is after all a social hobby.

Then you have two bitter old men who sit around all jealous at everyone's accomplishments and make fun of everything other HAMS do......

Has anyone seen two more pathetic bastards.

Gary and Tommy win LITTLE MEN OF THE DECADE AWARD.
Bob

San Antonio, TX

#2764 Aug 18, 2013
For all of Gary's jealousy driven comments against the HAMSter it sure is busy. It's performed for 4 bike races, 5 ARES events and has helped two local Amateur Clubs with events.

Not to mention multiple events with the Unusual Suspects and worked out in the Guadalupe mountains as a VHF rover. No mechanical problems at all.

Great design by Greg and great functionality.

Gary is just a jealous shit head who can not fathom those who accomplish things in life.
Yo TUBBY

San Antonio, TX

#2765 Aug 18, 2013
Bob wrote:
For all of Gary's jealousy driven comments against the HAMSter it sure is busy. It's performed for 4 bike races, 5 ARES events and has helped two local Amateur Clubs with events.
Not to mention multiple events with the Unusual Suspects and worked out in the Guadalupe mountains as a VHF rover. No mechanical problems at all.
Great design by Greg and great functionality.
Gary is just a jealous shit head who can not fathom those who accomplish things in life.
That is for sure...... Tubby has never accomplish anything in his life.. Then again he has never work a job...
What a lump of Crap !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not go to St. Phillip's college LVN program ... 16 min Don Pedro 4
News Early morning thunderstorm slams San Antonio area 3 hr Laughing at beaners 2
need good used truck 3 hr Laughing at beaners 97
Herp a Derp is losing ground against LITTLE Joh... 7 hr Si Sir Chavez 8
cocaine hydrochloride (May '11) 9 hr Noweezy 2
st phillip's lvn program review spring 2015 10 hr lopez 1
Review: Kid's City Learning Center 13 hr Happy parent 2
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]