Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Not Me

San Antonio, TX

#2725 Aug 14, 2013
Not me.... The Hell with them!!!! You need to Put out a Sheets & Caldwell report & send to thee rodeo and all The hams in Pipe Creek. FCC and AA5RL
We can do the same..
You should call it the Dope & Stick report..
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2726 Aug 14, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep that in mind there Toe. You and fat ass have accussed multiple people here of crimes that are not true. No one is coming after you, you have no property or value. The IRS is even after you to take anything they can find.
But Gary is a different story. He has accussed 4 people of major crimes. We have him on recording making those accusations as statement of facts.
Gary is going down and will pay for you and his crimes.
remember that the statute of limitations is one year on slander and libel so hurry up I cant wait to start discovery
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2727 Aug 14, 2013
greg look this up in your funk and wagnel

Civil discourse is engagement in discourse (conversation) intended to enhance understanding.[1]

Kenneth J. Gergen describes civil discourse as "the language of dispassionate objectivity", and suggests that it requires respect of the other participants, such as the reader. It neither diminishes the other's moral worth, nor questions their good judgment; it avoids hostility, direct antagonism, or excessive persuasion; it requires modesty and an appreciation for the other participant's experiences.[2]

In Book III of An Essay Concerning Human Understanding (1690), John Locke contrasts between civil and philosophical discourse (or rhetorical discourse) with the former being for the benefit of the reader, and the public good:[3][4][5]

First, By, their civil use, I mean such a communication of thoughts and ideas by words, as may serve for the upholding common conversation and commerce, about the ordinary affairs and conveniences of civil life, in the societies of men, one amongst another.
Secondly, By the philosophical use of words, I mean such a use of them as may serve to convey the precise notions of things, and to express in general propositions certain and undoubted truths, which the mind may rest upon and be satisfied with in its search after true knowledge. These two uses are very distinct; and a great deal less exactness will serve in the one than in the other, as we shall see in what follows.

Contents
[hide] 1 See also
2 References
3 Further reading
4 External links

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2728 Aug 14, 2013
Thomas - you are a cad and a disgrace to humanity.
Plus you're a skinny little old codger bastid.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2729 Aug 14, 2013
Not Me wrote:
Not me.... The Hell with them!!!! You need to Put out a Sheets & Caldwell report & send to thee rodeo and all The hams in Pipe Creek. FCC and AA5RL
We can do the same..
You should call it the Dope & Stick report..
Good idea.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2730 Aug 14, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea.
sorry charlie it has been done many times in the past
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2731 Aug 14, 2013
hey greg read this. guess you will hve to sue the count, state, and federal government from publishing all that false stuff about you

Elements

To prove defamation of character in Texas, a plaintiff must demonstrate that the defendant made a false statement to a third party about the plaintiff with the required degree of fault. The amount of fault required differs depending on whether the statement is about a public official, a public figure or a private individual.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/about_6363910_constitutes...
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2732 Aug 14, 2013
Pickle Kisser wrote:
Thomas - you are a cad and a disgrace to humanity.
Plus you're a skinny little old codger bastid.
they have been saying that I am fat thanks for the compliment
Mr Pro Bono

United States

#2733 Aug 14, 2013
Tommy:

Save it for the court.
Not Me

San Antonio, TX

#2734 Aug 14, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
they have been saying that I am fat thanks for the compliment
HIV.... will do that...
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2735 Aug 14, 2013
You are infatuated with Greg and Steve. He can not fathom a day with out thinking of those two 24/7.

Tommy seek Help
Jack

San Antonio, TX

#2736 Aug 15, 2013
In the Toe and Fat Ass world. If they have 10 people they dislike and they assualt 4 of them and 1 responds. Then all 10 people are guility.

In the Toe and Fat Ass world this behavior is acceptable and what they do is okay because it is just a Game.
Jack

San Antonio, TX

#2737 Aug 15, 2013
Want the ultimate evidence that Gary Sheets is 100% pure White Trash? Look to his TV viewing choices.

His favorite TV show is Honey Boo Boo.

WOW!
Smoke and fire

San Antonio, TX

#2738 Aug 15, 2013
January 21, 2012
Mr. Thomas O. Caldwell
WARNING NOTICE
Amateur Radio License WD5GXH
Dear Mr. Caldwell:
Since early January, you have been heard and recorded communicating
repeatedly on 146.520 MHz with an individual who identifies only as "White
Noise." Mr. John Watkins, aka "White Noise," does not have a license to
operate in the amateur bands. Your communications with him make it clear
that you are aware of this fact, but you continued communicating with him
nonetheless.
Several amateurs in the San Antonio area recorded the offending
transmissions, and provided undersigned counsel with recordings of the
incidents in question. Should you desire a copy of the recordings, they
will be made available to you.
These incidents constitute unauthorized transmissions in violation of the
Commission's rules. Your operation as described above is contrary to the
basis and purpose of the amateur radio service as set out in Section 97.1
and is a violation of Section 97.111(a)(1) of the Commission's rules,
which states in pertinent part "[a]n amateur station may transmit the
following types of two-way communications:[t]ransmissions necessary to
exchange messages with other stations in the amateur service ... ".^
Please be advised that the Commission expects you to abide by its rules
This letter serves as notice that, if operation of this type reoccurs
after receipt of this letter, you could be subject to severe penalties,
including license revocation, monetary forfeiture (fines),^ or a
modification proceeding to restrict
the frequencies upon which you may operate.
Sincerely,
Laura L. Smith, Esq.
Special Counsel
Enforcement Bureau
Jack

San Antonio, TX

#2742 Aug 15, 2013
Jack wrote:
Want the ultimate evidence that Gary Sheets is 100% pure White Trash? Look to his TV viewing choices. His favorite TV show is Honey Boo Boo.
WOW!
I wonder if Gary ever was on Jerry Springer. Same mentallity as the jerk wads that come on that show.

Trash is Trash.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#2743 Aug 15, 2013
Not Me wrote:
We can do the same.. You should call it the Dope & Stick report..
That is fine and I understand the emotional need to do it to them. They try and destroy countless lives and God Knows they sure focus upon me.

But the jamming on the repeater with music, attacking other people verbally or through music that are not involved, etc....how does that make you any better than they are.

Keep it off of Amateur Radio. Just because they are idiots who get off on degrading others, why would you wish to lower yourself to the same level.

RISE ABOVE THEM.

We all get mad, and we all respond out of anger.

But becoming what you profess to hate just seems counter productive to me.

I never want the lines between those two hateful individuals and me to become blurred and risk being mistaken for one of them.

Just a thought.

I personally would stop all of the activity on topix {it just feeds into the ego's}, I would stop the music playing and jamming it just feeds into the victim need.

Those who stay above the crap....lend a helping hand to those who allowed emotion to drag them down.....

Stop being what you are complaining about.

Off my soap box.
gun show tjis weekend

United States

#2744 Aug 15, 2013
at the old bowling alley by white noise between austin hwy and harlow. right by the fire station. i wonder if white noise will try to buy an ak-47
Mushroom 5

San Antonio, TX

#2746 Aug 15, 2013
He can't afford it, Shortly after meeting Tommy, He became unemployed.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2747 Aug 15, 2013
Greg N5XO wrote:
<quoted text>
That is fine and I understand the emotional need to do it to them. They try and destroy countless lives and God Knows they sure focus upon me.
But the jamming on the repeater with music, attacking other people verbally or through music that are not involved, etc....how does that make you any better than they are.
Keep it off of Amateur Radio. Just because they are idiots who get off on degrading others, why would you wish to lower yourself to the same level.
RISE ABOVE THEM.
We all get mad, and we all respond out of anger.
But becoming what you profess to hate just seems counter productive to me.
I never want the lines between those two hateful individuals and me to become blurred and risk being mistaken for one of them.
Just a thought.
I personally would stop all of the activity on topix {it just feeds into the ego's}, I would stop the music playing and jamming it just feeds into the victim need.
Those who stay above the crap....lend a helping hand to those who allowed emotion to drag them down.....
Stop being what you are complaining about.
Off my soap box.
sounds like greg laying down cover for his jamming
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2748 Aug 15, 2013
Mushroom 5 wrote:
He can't afford it, Shortly after meeting Tommy, He became unemployed.
he got another oe two days later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Makeover 1 hr Low life white trash 11
DC Dave seeking pen pals 2 hr Wanda 5
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... 3 hr DC Dave 11
BOYCOTT Bill Millers BBQ (Oct '07) 4 hr DC Dave 103
Whats with white mike...... 5 hr El Paso 37
I David Duke ex Grand Wizard had to let go two ... 6 hr DC Dave 21
Ok Raza start hanging your Mexican flag outside... 9 hr DC Dave 75

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance